Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (90578 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by YelloweWest: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2017
bigass123:

Shut your trap... Keep your Mumu ignorant gist for the beer palours. Are you telling me you're so daft to the extent that you can't use ordinary Google to get correct information?
Do you have an idea how much Oba Adeyeye was worth in dollars even before he was crowned king?
You need a factory reset slap aswear!
You guys can't handle the truth.
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
no one must try it. Yoruba kings have so many spiritual powers in their body anybody who who dare sleep with their wife or left over would never find it easy with his life. from one bad luck to another. such person won't be successful till death. I know a guy who tried it though,the guy is still battling with life,in his 30's but his parents had to send him out of their house,his problems seem extremely abnormal and too much. he has tried a lot of things with no success,he later got beaten with charm till his leg wasn't balanced again and he's limping. the last job he took was barbecued fish making and yet not successful in it,someone that used to have his own car. he's a calabar guy and doesn't know the Yoruba culture before he did what he did. the woman he slept with is even a queen to a very small king,maybe a 5th class king,but king is king in yorubaland,not to talk of sleeping with a queen to a first class king like Ooni that's considered to be our King in yorubaland and he's the 401st god out of all the Yoruba ile ice gods. Ooni of Ife is not an ordinary person,he's a god,sleeping with his leftover is very dangerous
Thanx for the info brother.
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by greatman247(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
....hmmm

seems this oni have a type

light skinned olosho's

something is definitely wrong with this man

I think he's gay

his wives always leave him and he rarely have sex with them from what we've read online

Wahlahi you spoke my mind. I wonder what he has with light skinned ladies.
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by simbol(f): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2017
She is beautiful.May Almighty Allah guide oni oooo.because hmmmmmm. ��
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Ezionye(f): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
I pity you. he's a god,the 401st god,they don't insult gods

I pity you too. I know only one God

Besides nobody insulted any1. Facts were simply stated
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Flaghouse1: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2017
folakemigeh:
We kinda look alike kiss

I wish her a joyful marriage to the Royal King .

Me sef iyam a queen in my own way

@bolded Me sef iyam a queen in my own way

For your mind abi.....
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by lalasticlala(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/4021263/viral-lady-royal-outfit-not

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Hero:king JAJA OF OPOBO Full Biography,history Battle With The British(pictures) / Urhobo Names And Their Meanings. / HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.