Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) (52180 Views)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Man Claims He Saw Allah’s Name Inscribed On His Sallah Meat / Allah Name Appeared In The Meat For Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by ernie4life(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
racism,

how on earth will the white ram beat the black one? undecided
mayweather didn't loose na
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
The white=mayweather.
The killed ram =mcgregor.
The owners are the sponsors.

3 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Initial gra gra no good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
E pain me
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by goshen26: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, the white ram mayweathered the black ram to death?

Anyway, I don't believe this story

Mayweathered?

Is that a new word? I need to buy the latest version of Oxford dictionary

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by goshen26: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
ernie4life:
racism,

how on earth will the white rame beat the black one

Racism also exist among animals. Lol

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:
See What Happened To Our Sallah Rams

Long story short, one of our Sallah rams got loose and attacked the other ram. Before anybody realised what was happening, one of them was lying down with a broken neck.

It's ironic it's actually the one that broke loose that lost the fight.

We had to quickly slaughter it and call a butcher to help us arrange the meat.

A word of advice, secure your rams properly. A good N50 rose would have saved us this tragedy. Now we have to go and look for a replacement.

Your own better , na indomie I go kill this Sallah

cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by headhunter1: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Abdulpro1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Take a good look at dat white ram's eyes, its been possessed by d night king, its a fukking night walker grin
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by MrMoney007: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Makanjuola89:
If them give you you no go chop?
My brother I go chop o but it's not worthy of front page nah
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by PrinceFola(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is Pre Ileya Meat...

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin angry see traffic for ram
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abdulpro1:
Take a good look at dat white ram's eyes, its been possessed by d night king, its a fukking night walker grin

Haba too.much GOT

Lol
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by goshen26: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
ShyCypher:
The weak one that charged is an Afonja ram. That's what they do - startin' fights they are doomed to lose.

The white one looks like Nnamdi Kanu btw...

On the contrary bro...if ur kwanu isn't the black ipod ram he will go to the north as bragged..yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
goshen26:

Mayweathered?

Is that a new word? I need to buy the latest version of Oxford dictionary
Abi now cheesy
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by inverterpromo: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
That's the real meaning of 'NO PRICE NO PAY'. LOL
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by franco3075q(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
WHAT IS D MEANING OF OP PLS
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Boooooooooni: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

A word of advice, secure your rams properly. A good N50 rose would have saved us this tragedy. Now we have to go and look for a replacement.
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, the white ram mayweathered the black ram to death?

Anyway, I don't believe this story
Lol Thomas!
Why would I make this Up? If you know male Animals like rams are naturally territorial, and tend to fight when kept in close proximity.
The only mistake we made was not using a proper rope to tie them.
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

Long story short, one of our Sallah rams got loose and attacked the other ram. Before anybody realised what was happening, one of them was lying down with a broken neck.

Lol boss go buy another one

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Pascal181: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Even d rams are angry
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by amuokuko: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
profolaolu:
see as the other one is looking at camera like nairaland girls posing for pictures

Like blackbeau1 right
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
exactly what Nnamdi Kanu was talking about.
Any attempt to arrest Kanu will Cause havoc
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Jephz(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
That ram too full my guy....for him to run ..e go dey fight..... maybe the white ram 1st collect d guy babe

4 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

Where do you live...inbox address to me

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mightyraw:
Instead make u carry am go hospital

500k surgery would have saved that poor ram grin
Lol! Or take the money to the market and buy a cow instead.
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by GMbuharii: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
That ram is a cone head..they are easy to spot,loud,noisy,any lil'thing,aaaaaahhhhh.... grin
the white ram na nnamennnn...action grin

but buhari sef angry
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by ExcelRia(f): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
So make we fry beans na.

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

Your own better , na indomie I go kill this Sallah
cry
Doesn't mean you shall lack meat. I believe there is enough to go round.
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Tonason: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Allah kawo , Allah Kasia , the sacrifice has been done already. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
franco3075q:
WHAT IS D MEANING OF OP PLS
OP means ORIGINAL POST/POSTER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.