Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) (52178 Views)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Man Claims He Saw Allah’s Name Inscribed On His Sallah Meat / Allah Name Appeared In The Meat For Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:
See What Happened To Our Sallah Rams

Long story short, one of our Sallah rams got loose and attacked the other ram. Before anybody realised what was happening, one of them was lying down with a broken neck.

It's ironic it's actually the one that broke loose that lost the fight.

We had to quickly slaughter it and call a butcher to help us arrange the meat.

A word of advice, secure your rams properly. A good N50 rose would have saved us this tragedy. Now we have to go and look for a replacement.

aggression just dey Rams body... that's why I laugh at people who say they shouldn't fight... even they can't help it...

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by 124mumsy: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
mr man how would u love your ram to the extend of buying her a rose. even me i cant remeber when i presented my sweet bae with a flower. things rams do for love

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
fk001:

Lol boss go buy another one
Hajj Farouk, have to since it's supposed to be old man's ram.
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
124mumsy:
mr man how would u love your ram to the extend of buying her a rose. even me i cant remeber when i presented my sweet bae with a flower. things rams do for love
lol its a typo, I meant to write rope

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Edu3Again:
Guys nothing can compare to the sacrifice Jesus made for on the cross.
oga kip quayet,wen u kill ur own doing chrismas do dey antagonise u,if u wan preach create ur thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by SweetBanana: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
That ram decided to commit suicide in its wicked attempt to make you spend extra cost.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
SweetBanana:
That ram decided to commit suicide in its wicked attempt to make you spend extra cost.
You may be right, I mean which kind bad luck be this 72hrs to deadline.

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by bestpunterever: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Edu3Again:
Guys nothing can compare to the sacrifice Jesus made for on the cross.
if I give u hot slap.
Just carry ur whahala go.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
which one is blaq ram nd white ram? The white ram is the Yankasa breed while the mixed color is the Ouda/bali bali breed I luv rams especially their fight. ram fight is d most interesting fights of all the bovids fight. the part I love most is the sound produced when they from afar facin each other and running to themselves as they dive to jam their heads against each other. I luv rams, I hate seeing them killed

3 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
amuokuko:

Like blackbeau1 right
hahahahaha

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Themandator: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

Long story short, one of our Sallah rams got loose and attacked the other ram. Before anybody realised what was happening, one of them was lying down with a broken neck.

A word of advice, secure your rams properly. A good N50 rose would have saved us this tragedy. Now we have to go and look for a replacement.

Which loose..No be interlock dey una compound so ....Make I no talk pass so...Una dey look for money to replace

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abeg where's your location make I come follow eat nah. Ram meat dey hungry me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

Doesn't mean you shall lack meat. I believe there is enough to go round.

Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Oshin56(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
you know tell us the cos of there fight but for my view na sheep cos the fight

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Abeg where's your location make I come follow eat nah. Ram meat dey hungry me. cheesy
Jigawa State. PM me when you arrive.
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
I blame Abraham for his disobedience, he should have kill Ismail as God told him, see the kind wicked people his bastard son Ismail breed undecided Ndi Ala
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

Jigawa State. PM me when you arrive.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IT TO A VETERINARIAN angry
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by derrick333(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrMoney007:
this nonsense made front page
Like seriously,I saw two cock fighting,should I upload it,mayb it will Mk fp
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalasticlala & oga seun, why is this not on the islamic section undecided
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by horlus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
I guess one ram shifted its horns and the other one rammer into a wall.

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by horlus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
horlus:
I guess one ram shifted its horns and the other one rammed into a wall.
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
The bad guys are always calm but deadly!!... see the ram face, chilling like nothing happened when it has sent another brethren to its early demise

4 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
TOPCRUISE:
BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IT TO A VETERINARIAN angry

Oga no time o! U tried resuscitation by sprinkling water on it it just seemed to be dying.
I font even know where to locate a veterinary clinic. So we just called it.
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by merit1988(f): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin so must u replace the ram? Can't u store the meat in the freezer till Friday? Religious practices shaaa. Una get time+wahala

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Edu3Again: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
bestpunterever:
if I give u hot slap.
Just carry ur whahala go.

Typical muslim nothing but violence
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by bestpunterever: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

typical christian, always looking for a troubles from muslims.
The guy is a muslim as u know, y u coming to his tread to type Jesus bla bla, just to derailed his tread..If u want to advertise ur church to d gullibles to donate 10% of their income, y not open ur own tread.

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by bestpunterever: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

ok. How hot slap turn violence? D hot slap is just for ur brain to be Ok.
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Owobabjos: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
badoo ram
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Fstdammie(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
profolaolu:
see as the other one is looking at camera like nairaland girls posing for pictures

Funny guy
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:
The Bad Guy!
see as the ram resemble you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by hushshinani(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol, come collect. Carry Lalasticlala come too.
where is my share too... u can put it in my mouth tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.