Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Paris Jackson Wishes Her Father, Michael Jackson A Happy Birthday (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Jackson Wishes Her Father, Michael Jackson A Happy Birthday (pics) (1100 Views)

Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Jackson Wishes Her Father, Michael Jackson A Happy Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Paris Jackson has paid a heartfelt tribute to her late father Michael Jackson on what would've been his 58th birthday.

The 19-year-old model took to her Instagram account on Tuesday (29.08.17) to share a throwback picture of herself embracing her dad - who passed away in 2009 aged 50 - when she was a youngster, and admitted she will "never feel love again" the way she did with him.

In an emotive caption, she wrote: "birthday wishes to the love of my life, the one person who showed me what passion truly was, the one that gave me solid morals to live by and how to dream. i will never feel love again the way i did with you. (sic)"

Paris also thanked her father for "the magic" and admitted she feels he is with her at all times, despite his passing.

She added: "you are always with me and i am always with you. though i am not you, and you are not me, i know with all of my being that we are one. and our souls will never change in that way. thank you for the magic, forever and always. (sic)"

Several of Michael's fans also paid tribute to the King of Pop - who also had sons Prince, 20, and Blanket, 15 - on his birthday outside his childhood home in Gary, Indiana.

According to the Chicago Tribune newspaper, the 'Thriller' hitmaker's supporters flocked to the abode dressed in T-shirts emblazoned with images of the superstar singer, and some placed heart-shaped pictures of Michael upon the fence of his former house.

Last weekend, Paris wished her godfather Macaulay Culkin a happy 37th birthday.

She took to her Instagram Stories to share a snap of herself sitting on the 'Home Alone' star's lap and added the caption: "HAPPY BURFDAY I LOVE YOU Make 37 your B**CH. (sic)"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYXwt2GH256/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/paris-jackson-wishes-her-father-michael-jackson-a-happy-birthday-pics/

Re: Paris Jackson Wishes Her Father, Michael Jackson A Happy Birthday (pics) by kingxsamz(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
good
Re: Paris Jackson Wishes Her Father, Michael Jackson A Happy Birthday (pics) by squash47(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
paedophile of a father
Re: Paris Jackson Wishes Her Father, Michael Jackson A Happy Birthday (pics) by yessha: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
now now

Re: Paris Jackson Wishes Her Father, Michael Jackson A Happy Birthday (pics) by dmill: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
That is what they call good inheritance
Re: Paris Jackson Wishes Her Father, Michael Jackson A Happy Birthday (pics) by sinaj(f): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Even thought is her mum sad
Re: Paris Jackson Wishes Her Father, Michael Jackson A Happy Birthday (pics) by Omede2u2(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Should use vaseline or candle smileycheesywink

(1) (Reply)

Lol!! See What These Dogs Were Caught Doing / 90% Will Fail This Question: Who Is The Celebrity In The Red Dress? / “my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.