Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

“my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals (1104 Views)

2face Idibia Reveals Why He Married Annie Idibia Out Of All Women In His Life / Actress, Annie Idibia Reveals Why She Won’t Be Eating Animal Meat Anymore / Legendary Singer, Tuface Idibia Is Sick & Hospitalized–wife,Annie Idibia Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Legendary singer, 2baba, who was in Port
Harcourt over the weekend for Dare to Mix
festival, disclosed at a radio interview that
his
family is the most important thing in his life.
He expressed that since getting married and starting a family, his priorities have
changed
and he’s more focused on being a better
person
for his kids who look up to him. He also
stated that it is important for him to take care of himself and stay healthy as he
needs
to live not just for himself, but for his kids
as
well. Still speaking on family, he stressed the
importance of being a supportive parent. ‘If my kids want to go into music, I will
support
them. Some of them are already displaying
acting and singing talents.’ The singer was in
the city of Port Harcourt
for the Dare to Mix Festival sponsored by Campari which took place at the Port
Harcourt
mall on Saturday, October 14th.
Www.stevani.com.ng
Re: “my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals by Tamass: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
More grease to your elbows...family before anything
Re: “my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Respect living legend

I heart you boss

Respect!
Re: “my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
thats the boss TUBABA
Re: “my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals by Florblu(f): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Which of the families?
Re: “my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals by stillondmatter: 2:18am On Oct 17, 2017
The role of family to man and even the environment at large can not be over emphasised. ..
Any community composed of good families stands a better chance of a brighter future
Re: “my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2017
for sure
Re: “my Family Is The Most Important Thing In My Life” — 2face Idibia Reveals by chuwubuikem(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2018
nice word said!!!!!!!!! always put your family first

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Give Out Brand New Cars As Souvenirs At Their Luxurious Wedding / "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) / Ay Got Bash By Fans For Calling Some People Mumu On Falz Post On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.