Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (65595 Views)

Diy Glowing Cream For Dark Chocolate Skin / Grey & Glow Spa Charcoal Body And Facial Scrub / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
overhypedsteve:
wow, you took your time to write that out? You dey sick abi Wetin. I saw the error but refused to correct it cus I know anybody would get what I am trying to say? Well thank you oga highorbit
Ode!
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Tenniebae(f): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Olulinks:
Show your face now to see how it looks on you or?
or wuh??
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Imjustagirl(f): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aveeno or Jergens. Very good. Thank me later
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by emonkey(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hi Nairaland,

Someone should come and recommend the best creams for a chocolate skinned guy. No bleaching creams pls. I just want something to make my chocolate skin keep shinning.

Mods and Lalasticlala your help is needee for wider reach too.

Thank you in advance

Vanilla ice cream is very good with chocolate. Thank me later. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by pressplay55: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hi Nairaland,

Someone should come and recommend the best creams for a chocolate skinned guy. No bleaching creams pls. I just want something to make my chocolate skin keep shinning.

Thank you in advance
Skin plus is your best bet....
it should be around 7k or so now..
Thank me later
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by lepacious: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Use milk and honey scrub and body cream by Oriflame Sweden. Complete organic products. Call 08023397457 to order. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by kobijacobs(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
nawa oo!! e get as dis tin dey do my eyes as I read am. na real wa!!
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by demmymol: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Try oriflame product 100% organic
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by omolorlarh: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hi Nairaland,

Thank you in advance
nivea
st Ives
dove(the imported one)
aveeno
Vaseline
make sure you request for the one for dark people
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
omolorlarh:

nivea
st Ives
dove(the imported one)
aveeno
Vaseline
make you request for the one for dark people

Nigeria get dove before ?
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Bright50135(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op,there is no creams to restore bk ur gud complexion as all creams in d market bleaches.engage in eating fruits n veg steadily n tank me later
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by pweetiedee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ginaz:

I used dudu osun but didn't like it. It made my skin so dry. The soap I'm using is yoruba soap, one is red in color the other black. The red coloured one I'm using. They sell it in delta state, in the market.

Okay I know the soap. Yes, dudu osun is drying cos it has lime.

The palm kernel oil, doesn't it stain you.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by omolorlarh: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
nurshah:

Nigeria get dove before ?
yes o..Nigeria made. I mistook it for the imported one and I regretted because I over reacted
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Prestige16(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Just mix diesel and condemn engine oil together and keep using. Don't thank me, what are friends for
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Priceless200(f): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
How come no one is recommending fair and white gold? It's for dark people naa. That's what I use. I Don tire sef. You guys should recommend something better than it

Also what is the best cream for children/teen. Not new born babies oo. To make them look fresh

I truly don't like this particular palmer's coco butter, is it same one you people are talking about?

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Seylad2009(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
Oga leave cream and focus on other important things. I've not rubbed cream for almost 5 years and i passed an exam last year. I didn't think it was possible.
Hi,
What are the other important things?
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Prinzyy: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ginaz:
I use palm kernel oil to rub my body. I'm tired of all those shiity body creams that later gives you trouble.

I have used almost all from Q+, Johnson baby lotion, E45( very good though it's now expensive, na 6k now o) shea butter, crystal white, Dr miracle body Cream, aveeno, olay, St ives etc....infact I can't named all as I have forgotten and they were all expensive o. angry

They did nothing, worst off, I bought a lot of fakes, wasted my money.

As I'm here now eh, I have ported to natural soap and body Cream before I will use my hands to spoil my skin, lucky me, I didn't get any stretch marks (thank you lord.

If you want to know what I'm using now.... it's palm kernel oil as body Cream, then black native yoruba soap. O p, you can try thats.
Do online stores like jumia sell fake too?
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Slayer2: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
pweetiedee:

the cost is not the downside.

The "hydroxyphenol" in it is the downside.

I have been using it to maintain my skin since I was 16. That's been like 8 years ago.

Non stop. I look like someone who isn't from this country because I am super fresh with a glowing skin.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
Oga leave cream and focus on other important things. I've not rubbed cream for almost 5 years and i passed an exam last year. I didn't think it was possible.

Even first classers still dey rub cream. Take am easy. No bi muscle

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by pweetiedee(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Slayer2:

I have been using it to maintain my skin since I was 16. That's been like 8 years ago.

Non stop. I look like someone who isn't from this country because I am super fresh with a glowing skin.

well....the hydroxyphenol is the reason I don't use it.

Please do more research on the ingredient. The side effect is bad.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Slayer2: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
pweetiedee:

well....the hydroxyphenol is the reason I don't use it.

Please do more research on the ingredient. The side effect is bad.

Let me educate you. As a certified dermatologist.

2% hydroquinone is safe to use and that's why you can find it on over the counter products. Hydroquinone itself has not been linked to skin cancer, however prolonged use can thin your skin making it prone to skin cancer from sunlight, that's why you should wear a sunscreen when using lightening cream. Hydroquinone is safe to use. What is not safe to use is steroids, mercury and Clobetasol propionate.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Slayer2: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Priceless200:
How come no one is recommending fair and white gold? It's for dark people naa. That's what I use. I Don tire sef. You guys should recommend something better than it

Also what is the best cream for children/teen. Not new born babies oo. To make them look fresh

I truly don't like this particular palmer's coco butter, is it same one you people are talking about?

Please if you don't mind. Upload a picture of yourself. I am curious to see how your skin looks like since you have been using f&w gold. Had no idea it was for dark skin. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by pweetiedee(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Slayer2:

2% hydroquinone is safe to use and that's why you can find it on over the counter products. Hydroquinone itself has not been linked to skin cancer, however prolonged use can thin your skin making it prone to skin cancer from sunlight, that's why you should wear a sunscreen when using lightening cream. Hydroquinone is safe to use. What is not safe to use is steroids, mercury and Clobetasol propionate.

okay ma
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by mimee9(f): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Palmers skin sucess

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by haibe(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nivea Men i use
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by segxi1960: 1:00am On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:

You're a certified dermatologist at 24 ?. Quite impressive.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by bamasite(m): 2:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Pears lotion or Nivea should be ok

SEE THE SECRET TO A SILKY SMOOTH FACE
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Coolgent(m): 2:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Hope this Nivea doesn't bleach one's skin? Is it good for an oil chocolate skin or recommend something. Now I'm feeling shy. grin. These days I just rub anything. Lol
Nivea doesnt bleach in anyway i have been using it for about 4yrs now
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Coolgent(m): 2:28am On Aug 31, 2017
ActionsShure:
U mean vaselin lotion
The one in a blue bottle
Yes, there is also one with yellow/orange bottle

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Coolgent(m): 2:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Hope this Nivea doesn't bleach one's skin? Is it good for an oil chocolate skin or recommend something. Now I'm feeling shy. grin. These days I just rub anything. Lol
I nearly forget... JERGENS LOTION its very good too
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by BAILMONEY: 2:46am On Aug 31, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Hi Nairaland,

Thank you in advance
CARO WHITEgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.