Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (65662 Views)

Diy Glowing Cream For Dark Chocolate Skin / Grey & Glow Spa Charcoal Body And Facial Scrub / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by pressplay55: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Prinzyy:
i am having problems with ma e-mail,could you just add me on watsapp?+29996208115
check your email
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Prinzyy: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
pressplay55:

check your email
seen.Thanks .
Check yours too.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2017
holuwajobar:
y u wicked like dz...
lol how I take wicked
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Ginaz(f): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Prinzyy:
I needed the st.ives,don't know where to buy original one.how good are the E45 do they have facial moisturisers and face wash/scrub?

I would recommend the E45 range, they have body wash and body oil too.. but to my observation it's a waste of time. Try to get the E45 cream(note:, there is a body lotion and also a body Cream and both are different. The body Cream is a lot thicker than the lotion. I took the body Cream cos if felt good on my skin, lasted for long hours to keep my skin soft.)

The E45 cream is the BEST cream I ever used on my body till date. It made my skin supple, fresh, shiny, soft, smooth. My skin was like a baby's butt, so soft and creamy. The best part was it made my skin retained it's colour despite the harsh sunny weather. My skin never darkened for a day. After application, the effect of the cream would still be seen after the next day. Your skin shines under the sun even if you didn't apply. A bottle could last up to 2months.

The down side was I sweated a bit too much, (so I reduced it to once a day only) . Reasons I stopped using was it became scarce to find and the cost went up (I bought it then for like 4k but its a fu**ing 6,500K presently) angry

IT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOD. bleeping GOOD. BEST BODY CREAM EVER USED.

*** for now....let me try kernel oil...so far so good. It's cheaper too, a bottle is 300 naira. shocked***

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Fourwinds: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ginaz:

I would recommend the E45 range, they have body wash and body oil too.. but to my observation it's a waste of time. Try to get the E45 cream(note:, there is a body lotion and also a body Cream and both are different. The body Cream is a lot thicker than the lotion. I took the body Cream cos if felt good on my skin, lasted for long hours to keep my skin soft.)

The E45 cream is the BEST cream I ever used on my body till date. It made my skin supple, fresh, shiny, soft, smooth. My skin was like a baby's butt, so soft and creamy. The best part was it made my skin retained it's colour despite the harsh sunny weather. My skin never darkened for a day. After application, the effect of the cream would still be seen after the next day. Your skin shines under the sun even if you didn't apply. A bottle could last up to 2months.

The down side was I sweated a bit too much, (so I reduced it to once a day only) . Reasons I stopped using was it became scarce to find and the cost went up (I bought it then for like 4k but its a fu**ing 6,500K presently) angry

IT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOD. bleeping GOOD. BEST BODY CREAM EVER USED.

*** for now....let me try kernel oil...so far so good. It's cheaper too, a bottle is 300 naira. shocked***
this Ginaz self... your body soft like baby butt... hehehehehehehee... funny girl. .so if I be your boy friend, na #6500 I go dey buy your cream.. NAwa oooo
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Olulinks(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tenniebae:

or wuh??
Or na lie you dey lie.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Coolgent(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Now you are confusing me. Which should I go for? Nivea or Jergens?
Go for Jergens Nivea is good too

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Coolgent(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Thanks. Will get it today. Does it have sunscreen? My skin is too soft for the sun.

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Prinzyy: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Coolgent:

na fake jergens full everywhere for market.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Coolgent(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Prinzyy:
na fake jergens full everywhere for market.
You may be right, but the one am using has scratch panel which u can send the written numbers to authenticated it originality.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Prinzyy: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Coolgent:

You may be right, but the one am using has scratch panel which u can send the written numbers to authenticated it originality.
Where did you buy yours ??
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Coolgent(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Prinzyy:
Where did you buy yours ??
Iam in far north, a friend of mine has cosmetics store.
U can get it in any reputable cosmtics store
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Tenniebae(f): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Olulinks:
Or na lie you dey lie.
lie abt wuh?..i dnt nid a judge..
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Bozlady(f): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Training!! Training!! Training!!!
Here's a chance to have that lovely skin you've been dreaming about and be your own boss. It's a 7days online training where you'll be trained on how to mix both organic and promixing skincare;
Halfcast cream & oil
Egyptian body milk & oil
Egyptian body wash
Whitening cream
Arabian cream & oil
Chocolate cream
Body peel serum
Shower gel
Glowing cream & serum
Whitening soap
Stretch mark cream
Stretch mark oil
Stretch mark scrub
Morning/night facial cream
Fairness serum
Pink lips balm
Sunscreen cream
Pimple set
Blackspot set
Eczema set
Herbal body treatment soap
Salted chocolate coffee scrub
Breast enlargement oil
Breast firming mask & oil
Hip enlargement seed
Hair growth oil
Baby cream
Baby soap
Baby shampoo
Weight loss drink
Toning black soap
Face primer
Face mask
Skin moisturizer
Wrinkle cream
Lightening moisturizer
Dark armpits cream
Dark knuckles cream
Sunburn cream
Come and learn at a very affordable price. Click on the WhatsApp link to join.
https:///0LQBowpXsCiBdHycXwUAJp
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by nevachange(f): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
vaseline
Palmoil
rubb
chinese balm

follow the slay queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Vickyb4: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Hello, you should try herbal toning soap and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or you can WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you. Thanks

Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by organicSkin: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
I know your fears when it comes to getting what you truly desire.
I understand your confusion when it comes to making choices.
i understand your trust level when it comes to sensitive issues as skin.
I have come a long way in this business not to shy away from the truth even if it costs me $$$ because i know nothing built on lie ever stands the test of time. Which is why my team and I have been very careful with individual client's request because just like there are several distinct faces on the planet so are there several distinct goals and desires...

The year is coming to an end and am super excited i have been able to put smile on the faces of so many clients...

Give us the chance to serve you in all our capacity cos for each of our whether home or abroad you deserve to be treated like a goddess...

Starbeautyworld is a success story and am glad and thankful to you for believing in us to serve you.

PS: ONLINE SKINCARE TRAINING SESSION IS AVAILABLE. YOU CAN TAKE UP THIS SESSION FROM ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD.

CONTACT US BY SENDING US AN EMAIL ON : emmysignature007@gmail.com
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by DOCTOR90: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2017
Egg white lotion 4500
Egg white liquid soap 3000 (big one)
Egg white liquid soap 2500 (small one)
Natural white cream 3500
D White cream 2500
Irish White cream 4000
Irish white liquid soap 2500
Pink lip balm 1500
Before and after pics are available No sunburn, no stress marks,
All products are available in Benin city, we deliver nationwide Call 08105962309
U can also ask me any question concerning your skin Doctor90, Ur skin Doctor
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Girltee1(f): 11:21am On May 01, 2018
I'm naturally chocolate in complexion, but some parts of my body such as my hands and legs which are usually exposed are darker than other parts. Can someone please recommend a body cream that will even out my skintone?
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by bobbyANSELEM: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2019
10 Best Natural Body Lotions In Nigeria For Chocolate Skintone

Have you been searching for a natural body lotion to enhance the appearance of your chocolate skintone? Then search no more.

We have compiled an article containing the list of 10 best natural body lotions to enhance your chocolate skintone.

This lotions all contains nothing but pure natural plant and nuts oils such as almond oil, coconut milk, sheabutter, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, coconut water etc.

Consistent usage of any of these lotions will leave your skin well moisturized, nourished, supple, soft and with a dazzling glow.

Follow this link to read the 10 best natural body lotions to enhance your chocolate skintone.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by LavenderJones: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2020
It's difficult to know original from fake and it's even confusing to know which cream will give result that is why I choose to use only supplement and sometimes moisturizer or glow oil during harmattan from the lady I get supplements from.
If you must get any products always get from authorized distributors. If you are in Abuja and you are looking for where you can get good supplement, there is a very good lady in Kubwa that supplies me. Her name is Chioma +2347069289643. She will even give you a very good oil or soap you can be using

Let's all stop this craze of buying chemicals in the market that cause skin problems that never seem to go away.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by michalshawn: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Coolgent:

I am not sure that this will work or not. I will recommend you to visit beautyaffairs store to buy any type of product. You can also buy hair straightener from them.
Re: Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by tineliny55: 7:38pm On May 14, 2022
Lonove Professional Hair Straightener with titanium plates straightens the hairs 2x Faster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) / Download Makeup Tutorial Video: Flawless Face 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.