Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (12150 Views)

See How To Japa To Estonia, How Much It Cost, Work & Study - Detailed Video / I'm Thinking Of Moving To Lithuania For Work / Ph.d Aspirant To Estonia Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by Finesing: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2018
gentleking90:

that is all u will send to skvc.
remember u have to download the application form from their website, fill it and send it too.

There's no application form.
I can't find anything like that on the site.
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by Squirrel01: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Finesing:

There's no application form. I can't find anything like that on the site.
follow this link https://vytautasmagnus.dreamapply.com/applicant/register
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by Finesing: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Squirrel01:

follow this link https://vytautasmagnus.dreamapply.com/applicant/register
That's not the school I applied to.
The school I applied to doesn't have any application form to be downloaded.
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by Squirrel01: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Finesing:

That's not the school I applied to.
The school I applied to doesn't have any application form to be downloaded.

Aiit, I stand to be corrected though, can you provide the link? thank you.
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by Fireson: 2:19am On Mar 10, 2018
Please how do I go about applying for masters program in Lithuania ?
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by Finesing: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Squirrel01:

Aiit, I stand to be corrected though, can you provide the link? thank you.

https://apply.kaunokolegija.lt/application/new/course/1/intake/1/now/1520666570

1 Like

Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by sisi14: 1:59am On May 31, 2018
HELLO HOUSE, please I need help. I have been giving admission to VMU to resume in September. But some issues came up. PLEASE CAN I TALK TO SOMEONE in VMU here is my email theeniitan@gmail.com and my WhatsApp +8613270970020
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by gentleking90(m): 3:27am On May 31, 2018
sisi14:
HELLO HOUSE, please I need help. I have been giving admission to VMU to resume in September. But some issues came up. PLEASE CAN I TALK TO SOMEONE in VMU here is my email theeniitan@gmail.com and my WhatsApp +8613270970020

you can talk to me.
what is the issue that came up?
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
how does a notarized waec look . is it that i will take a copy to the high court for stamping and signing coz i dont understand .@artorius and the gurus in the house..
gentleking90:

you can talk to me.
what is the issue that came up?
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by gentleking90(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2018
alake1:
how does a notarized waec look . is it that i will take a copy to the high court for stamping and signing coz i dont understand .@artorius and the gurus in the house..
yes you will take both the original and photocopies to a notary public , he will signed on the photocopies and stamped it too.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by lyndaifeoma: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2019
[q@ Artorius please can you write me on lyndaifeoma24@gmail.com l have some personal questions to ask you. Thanks
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by lyndaifeoma: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2019
[@gentleking90 please can you write me on Lyndaifeoma24@gmail.com l have some personal questions to ask you. Thanks
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by gentleking90(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
lyndaifeoma:
[@gentleking90 please can you write me on Lyndaifeoma24@gmail.com l have some personal questions to ask you. Thanks

write me @ gentleking91@gmail.com
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by eddieifeoluwa: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2019
Good morning house,please i need help i did my undergraduate degree in republic of benin,i want to proceed with my masters in luthania please can will i have to travel back to cotonu where the school is situated to notarized my certificate at the minsitry of education and ministry of foreign affairs or i can easily do in it nigeria.

Your sincere answer will be appreciated,thanks in advance.
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by Aadiana(f): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2019
I can help us,contact me.it will cost you over a million school fees is relatively cheap
Re: Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. by CowbellY: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Aadiana:
I can help us,contact me.it will cost you over a million school fees is relatively cheap

Huh ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Many Nigerian Students Are Stranded Abroad - ISF / Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation / The Deplorable Road Conditions of Oyo-Iseyin Road, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.