Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (80342 Views)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Wedding Pictures Of Omoruyi Loco Efe, Sam Loco's Son / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
I can see two Fulanis
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Abuloma80(f): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Engrdonfranki:
I can hardly differentiate Sam loco's son from the Fulani herdsman. [color=#990000][/color]

The guy by the left may be the Sam Loco's son while the one by the right is the resumed Fulani man with mud stained shirt. Apart from that there is nothing to distinguish, features wise they are the same. I am a Fulani person and wish to make some clarifications on Fulani issues.

He is a Herder and not Fulani man. Because he doesn't have any of a Fulani man (slim in body statue, fair in complexion, slim pointed nose and most importantly curly and soft hair). That's the mistake people generally make, that any body seen rearing cows is Fulani man, but it's not so.

I guessed this scenario happened in the east/south. There are people who buy cows and hire others to take care of the cows for them. At times it could be more than one owner, so any competent person not necessarily a Fulani man could be hired to rear the cows, also for security purpose people hire known persons (even relations). So that's why they both resembled each other, it could even be his tribe's man.

As a forum we suppose to share knowledge and opinions, I did mine with all sincerity for clarifications, so don't attack me, but pass your own opinion objectively.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by hanastazia(f): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
captainD567:
the one with red cap is sam loco's son
are u sure? and I was thinking its the oda one
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by PNEUMA0001: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Good

But which one of the two guys is the Fulani herdsman and which one is Sam Loco's son.

Cos I can't really get the difference between the two.

badt shaild
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by nicerichard05: 12:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Slayer2:
Wow, he resembles late Sam Loco Efe. Kai
So he just they low key since, looks like a calm human being. Cool dude.

hahahha calm ke. lol i knw him very well we attended same univ nd church on campus. no doubt he is as funny as his father thou
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Itzalex(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Na was o... D two guys b like hungry men...person need to use calculus take differentiate them before he go feet identify Sam loco pikin....na wa o...bad economy even celebrities children nor dey see food eat again na na only sweet dem come dey lick
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by nicerichard05: 12:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Amoshie:
I hope he also has some grammar in his cerebrum

i pity u. that guy is a lawyer. a very sound one at that
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by chris51(f): 3:17am On Aug 30, 2017
The young man on the left is definitely Sam Loco's son. He is the spitting image of his late father
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by chris51(f): 3:17am On Aug 30, 2017
chris51:
The young man on the left is definitely Sam Loco's son. He is the spitting image of his late father
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Nigerians love to personalise things and in this simplicity mentality never get to know things thoughtless of getting things done. Did he at anytime think that the fulani were blood sucking vampires roaming about the countryside devouring the souls that came their way. That will have been most unfortunate and like a lot of our citizens akin to racism. Has he ever asked or inquired about the stories he heard or like most of us and our sheep mentality just baaa'd and booo'd. We need to be more cerebral in this country and secondly we all need to be more cosmopolitan, more open minded and travel from time to time out of our self indulging cocoons.

For his information and the rest of us, this racism and stereotyping will do us no good. Every society has the good, the bad and the ugly. It is not restricted to Nigeria. But how we are not able to work tnrough this remains a mystery. What is even more worrisome is that the over simplification of things which does not serve us well as in this case the issues causing the repeated clashes between the fulani herdsmen and various indigenous populations.

It is good that he has disabused the minds filled with dark ignorance but his message does not sit or serve well but to mask the real issues at hand which he does not address at all and which the nation is sweeping under the carpet. Those who have lost limbs and loved ones will want more anawers.

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by VeeGodwin: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2017
ok.. but whhich is the son.. they look alike to me.. angry
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Good

But which one of the two guys is the Fulani herdsman and which one is Sam Loco's son.

Same thing went thru my mind
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Siscooh: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2017
OMG!!! His father was a wonderful actor. We miss him. I just hate to think that he died. Chai. Sam Loco Efe!

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Siscooh: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2017
kelvinovie25:
but they both looking like herdsmen and same time looking like sam loko Efe
Thank God!! Their creator loves them so!
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Siscooh: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Where is the car got stuck in the mud?

That's the part I love, He didn't flaunt Big or fine Car
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Siscooh: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Where is the car got stuck in the mud?

That's the part I love, He didn't flaunt Big or fine Car.Cool guy!
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Siscooh: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2017
WiseFool2:
Am i the only one thinking the fulani guy is fresher than Sam Loco's son?
Why 0The Fulani is just fairer
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Siscooh: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Abuloma80:

The guy by the left may be the Sam Loco's son while the one by the right is the resumed Fulani man with mud stained shirt. Apart from that there is nothing to distinguish, features wise they are the same. I am a Fulani person and wish to make some clarifications on Fulani issues.

He is a Herder and not Fulani man. Because he doesn't have any of a Fulani man (slim in body statue, fair in complexion, slim pointed nose and most importantly curly and soft hair). That's the mistake people generally make, that any body seen rearing cows is Fulani man, but it's not so.

I guessed this scenario happened in the east/south. There are people who buy cows and hire others to take care of the cows for them. At times it could be more than one owner, so any competent person not necessarily a Fulani man could be hired to rear the cows, also for security purpose people hire known persons (even relations). So that's why they both resembled each other, it could even be his tribe's man.

As a forum we suppose to share knowledge and opinions, I did mine with all sincerity for clarifications, so don't attack me, but pass your own opinion objectively.
Well said!!! Do you fear these people's attacks? Don't bother your self!! They insult without thinking.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by odogwueast: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fulani herdsmen attack you when you offend them
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by emmydadave: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Good

My question exactly. Cus i can't differemciate between them
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by booksrite(f): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
OMG!!! His father was a wonderful actor. We miss him. I just hate to think that he died. Chai. Sam Loco Efe!

tongue

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video)