Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Help Needed On Okadabook - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help Needed On Okadabook (696 Views)

1,000 Guest Authors Needed On Toktok9ja Creative Studio – Join Now / Urgent Help Needed With Publishers And How They Work / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On Okadabook by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
I have an account on okadabook.
I don't know if they accept fiction story there And My work is In msword format but they require epub file.
if someone can explain to me better.
Re: Help Needed On Okadabook by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
divipen1
Re: Help Needed On Okadabook by Divepen1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yes. They accept fiction.
Just click on create book. You would see an empty place before create epub or Upload epub.
since you don't have Epub, simply copy it from word and paste it in the empty space. Automatically, it has created an epub for you. The good thing about it is that you can always edit your works.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Okadabook by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Divepen1:
Just click on create book. You would see an empty place before create epub or Upload epub.
since you don't have Epub, simply copy it from word and paste it in the empty space. Automatically, it has created an epub for you. The good thing about it is that you can always edit your works.

OK bro
hope thy don't reject work let me
Re: Help Needed On Okadabook by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Divepen1:

https://www.nairaland.com/3963117/journey-through-wilderness-lovebetrayal-moneysex this is the link to the story I want to post there.I type it with my phone but am planning to re edit it well on ms word before I post it online I try to post on your website also but cant really get it
Re: Help Needed On Okadabook by Divepen1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
yhungbrowhne:

https://www.nairaland.com/3963117/journey-through-wilderness-lovebetrayal-moneysex this is the link to the story I want to post there.I type it with my phone but am planning to re edit it well on ms word before I post it online I try to post on your website also but cant really get it
That's not hard now..

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Okadabook by Divepen1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
yhungbrowhne:

OK bro hope thy don't reject work let me
No. They won't.
Re: Help Needed On Okadabook by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Divepen1:
No. They won't.

hello bro
have post my story on okadabook and published it... but I only post one episode bro.
pls is it all the story I have to post at once or episode by episode
Re: Help Needed On Okadabook by Divepen1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
yhungbrowhne:

hello bro
have post my story on okadabook and published it... but I only post one episode bro.
pls is it all the story I have to post at once or episode by episode
All ooo... Just edit it and paste the remaining ones..

(1) (Reply)

IMPAIRABLE (when Fate Strikes ) / The Story Of My Life (episode 3) / A Thousand Unspoken Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.