Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? (12921 Views)

How Significant Is Good Friday? / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? by juniper19: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2011
there's no air, there's no love(i mean has anyone ever seen or felt love)? there's no hate, there's no feeling, there's no nature, there's no anger, sadness doesnot exist. How cn anyone prove dat ther's 'love'? afterall ppl claim to be in love yet get divorced. how do u knw dt u hv a brain? yeah u cud c it wt a scan bt hw dyu knw dts a brain. dyu hv any proof or u jus tink its ur brain cos u'r told. the most real tins in life hav no 'proof' (esp physical proof). u only tink som1 is angry jus becos he or she shouts or acts realy badly. so i ges ud say u cn prove emotions nd feelings by their corespondn actions, hw cn u prove dt Leonardo Da vinci ever existd, isnt it cos uv hrd of or 'seen his works? did u c him? no, were u frnds wt Elvis Presley? u only hrd so u blv he existed. hs anyone ever seen 'fear'? bt u 'feel' it. If der's no G-D den those who blv hv notn to lose bt if there is a GOD nd paradventure d bible is for real den get wise, IN CONCLUSION. THE CREATION IS PROOF OF THE CREATOR. lipsrsealed
Re: Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? by juniper19: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
there's no air, there's no love(i mean has anyone ever seen or felt love)? there's no hate, there's no feeling, there's no nature, there's no anger, sadness doesnot exist. How cn anyone prove dat ther's 'love'? afterall ppl claim to be in love yet get divorced. how do u knw dt u hv a brain? yeah u cud c it wt a scan bt hw dyu knw dts a brain. dyu hv any proof or u jus tink its ur brain cos u'r told. the most real tins in life hav no 'proof' (esp physical proof). u only tink som1 is angry jus becos he or she shouts or acts realy badly. so i ges ud say u cn prove emotions nd feelings by their corespondn actions, hw cn u prove dt Leonardo Da vinci ever existd, isnt it cos uv hrd of or 'seen his works? did u c him? no, were u frnds wt Elvis Presley? u only hrd so u blv he existed. hs anyone ever seen 'fear'? bt u 'feel' it.  If der's no G-D den those who blv hv notn to lose bt if there is a GOD nd paradventure d bible is for real den get wise,   IN CONCLUSION. THE CREATION IS PROOF OF THE CREATOR.  lipsrsealed
Re: Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? by harakiri(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2011
juniper19:

there's no air, there's no love(i mean has anyone ever seen or felt love)? there's no hate, there's no feeling, there's no nature, there's no anger, sadness doesnot exist. How cn anyone prove dat ther's 'love'? afterall ppl claim to be in love yet get divorced. how do u knw dt u hv a brain? yeah u cud c it wt a scan bt hw dyu knw dts a brain. dyu hv any proof or u jus tink its your brain cos u'r told. the most real tins in life hav no 'proof' (esp physical proof). u only tink som1 is angry jus becos he or she shouts or acts realy badly. so i ges ud say u cn prove emotions nd feelings by their corespondn actions, hw cn u prove dt Leonardo Da vinci ever existd, isnt it cos uv hrd of or 'seen his works? did u c him? no, were u frnds wt Elvis Presley? u only hrd so u blv he existed. hs anyone ever seen 'fear'? bt u 'feel' it.  If der's no G-D den those who blv hv notn to lose bt if there is a GOD nd paradventure d bible is for real den get wise,    IN CONCLUSION. THE CREATION IS PROOF OF THE CREATOR.  lipsrsealed

"FANTASTIC ANALYSIS"! Give yourself a round of applause! ! !
Re: Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
harakiri:

"FANTASTIC ANALYSIS"! Give yourself a round of applause! ! !

it was actually a sound, logical thought process . . .

Which of his questions did you answer? Have you seen fear?
Re: Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? by harakiri(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2011
davidylan:

it was actually a sound, logical thought process . . .

Which of his questions did you answer? Have you seen fear?

Errrrr. . .

What is there to answer? There is no shred of evidence that proves his/her/its/their existence and i believe I've made my position on that quite clear a good number of times to you (and others).
Re: Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2011
harakiri:

Errrrr. . .

What is there to answer? There is no shred of evidence that proves his/her/its/their existence and i believe I've made my position on that quite clear a good number of times to you (and others).

So you would be honest and say fear doesnt exist too right?
Re: Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? by harakiri(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
davidylan:

So you would be honest and say fear doesnt exist too right?

Dude, what has the emotion called fear have to do with the existence of a god? How does the manifestation of fear prove the existence of a god or more specifically, THE GOD YOU BELIEVE IN? Emotions occur within the human body (might manifest in facial expressions e.g happiness,sadness,anxiety,fear etc). How does this phenomenon REMOTELY correlate with proof of the existence of a god?

And you call yourself a scientist?
Re: Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
harakiri:

Dude, what has the emotion called fear have to do with the existence of a god? How does the manifestation of fear prove the existence of a god or more specifically, THE GOD YOU BELIEVE IN? Emotions occur within the human body (might manifest in facial expressions e.g happiness,sadness,anxiety,fear etc). How does this phenomenon REMOTELY correlate with proof of the existence of a god?

And you call yourself a scientist?

I asked a simple question. You can either answer it or not. The above is unnecessary digression. I have no interest in asking you if you believe in God or not.

You said - emotions occur within the human body . . . but how do you know? Have you seen an emotion? How do you know that i am sad for example? There are folks that medically are unable to smile . . . can they feel happy if you cant manifest it as a facial expression?

What has this got to do with being a scientist?
Re: Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 04, 2013
Click the link in my signature for answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is That Temptation You Regularly Fall For? / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.