Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim (2582 Views)

Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by MrPatricsoN: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pls nairalanders becareful about this guy "Femi" his a bloody scammer.. The guy is here on nairaland , he do post about selling adsense account, btc , eBook. Pls don't fall for him because am a victim and the crazy part is he has been my fb friend for many years not until he claimed of selling btc to me which i paid for but immediately he confirmed the payment he block me..

Guys dont be a victim

His NL profile link: https://www.nairaland.com/femdevcon

Fb acct: https://facebook.com/abdulazeezfemi.olayeankahrazak

Below is some screenshot of our conversation

Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by MrPatricsoN: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
His pics below

Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Joysmith2: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by AkProsper(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
hhhmmm . . . . . check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Amajerry83(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sorry u fell for this. Lesson learnt so be careful next time.
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by ObaKlaz: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Meehn, this guy is fugly! With him condition, him still dey do wetin go pile up curse for him head?!

5 Likes

Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by yommitte00(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Seat to front page
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by MrPatricsoN: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Amajerry83:
Sorry u fell for this. Lesson learnt so be careful next time.
Thanks bro
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Antina(f): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Always be careful when dealing with people online, especially with money.

Pele, aje a di!!
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Greenbullet(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
This mofo is so fúcking ugly damn.

4 Likes

Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by MrPatricsoN: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2017
Greenbullet:
This mofo is so fúcking ugly damn.
Lol �
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Houseofglam7(f): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Such a fugly mofo!

2 Likes

Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by dubemnaija: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
See mouth like jay-z own shocked

3 Likes

Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Wisedove(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
I think you should wait a little for few more days who knows if type guy is somewhere out of coverage?
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
MrPatricsoN:
Pls nairalanders becareful about this guy "Femi" his a bloody scammer.. The guy is here on nairaland , he do post about selling adsense account, btc , eBook. Pls don't fall for him because am a victim and the crazy part is he has been my fb friend for many years not until he claimed of selling btc to me which i paid for but immediately he confirmed the payment he block me..

Guys dont be a victim

His NL profile link: https://www.nairaland.com/femdevcon

Fb acct: https://facebook.com/abdulazeezfemi.olayeankahrazak

Below is some screenshot of our conversation

if u have his number contact me, let's track him down
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Abudu2000(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lol the op self funny gaaan haha,

The red circled area got me cracking

Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by vchykp(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
lolx.. eri go gi..
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by willcrade(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2017
the craziest of all is that, most of this people don't use their real picz, its either this picz is just used randomly or just him...
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by MrPatricsoN: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

I have his number bro
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Stanleyafam(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Foolish scammers tarnishing their image for a plate of rice... Op pls type his bank details and name so whenever its googled, results will come up.
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Greenbullet(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

bro I no hear from you again oooo
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Greenbullet:
Call me
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Greenbullet:
I am yet to get any message
Call me
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by Greenbullet(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

I am yet to get any message
Call me
bro you didn't send your number , I just pm you now .
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by MrPatricsoN: 1:50am On Sep 16, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

Call me
Did u get my email? Or betterstil can i have your number
Re: See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim by marooh: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
MMM quotes : we come, we saw, we conquer!

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness!!, See How Nails Were Packed Inside Capsules (video) / Gay Sex Predator Sodomized Two Burglars Who Broke Into His Home. / Cashier Embezzled $13M, Bought Houses, Yachts, Cars Jalied For 8yrs In U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.