Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) (27909 Views)

Chinenye Celestina Iloh Kidnapped And Killed In Anambra; Her Son Missing (Photo) / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hero Super cop, Celestina Nwankwo who saved a young mans life after being shot by armed robbers and left for dead.
Officer Celestina Nwankwo
DPO Ogudu Police Station is an angel/super hero.

On the 19th of September 2019 a young man named Ajabor Friday was shot by thieves and left for dead at Ogudu.

As usual hospitals refused to take him in until officer Celestina intervened and had to threaten fire and brimstone before the young man was taken into a hospital.

Ofcourse they said the usual "we can not treat him without payment". To cut the long story short, officer Celestina has spent over N400,000 (four hundred thousand naira) that she did not have (she even had to borrow) to see young Friday through a major operation and he is now out of the ICU and stabilised.

I asked her why she did it and she said when he looked up at her while bleeding, held her hand and said "mama dont leave me, I do not want to die" she knew there was no way she would know peace if she did not try her best.

She did not want me to do this, but I said I had to.
I celebrate you officer Celestina Nwankwo.
God bless and replenish you.

See more photos ; http://gistmore.com/female-policed-officer-saved-mans-life-after-being-shot-by-armed-robbers-pix

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2019

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Abdulnur(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thumbs up ma'am

8 Likes

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
She try, DAT is what we expect from police!
Not only Roger!!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
A rear or better still uncommon typical Nigeria police officer...if na those illiterate..make I no talk you all know the results..Thank you ooo madam..may you get more promotion...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
shocked

Very nice one but as a typical Nigerian, it is only natural of me to be sceptical of such good deeds.

First of all,
No wedding ring is sighted.
I hope this Ajabor won't be emotionally blackmailed to marry aunty just like that.

I still find it hard to believe that a Nigerian woman, a policewoman at that will spend her own money on a man for no future reasons.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thumbs up to her.....She Deserves to be recognised.......someone should please make sure This gets to frontpage.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Ibile77(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thank God for your kindness.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by omobs(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
There must be something attached, a police officer can't help you like that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by devilmaycry: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very nice one but as a typical Nigerian, it is only natural of me to be sceptical of such good deeds.

First of all,
No wedding ring is sighted.
I hope this Ajabor won't be emotionally blackmailed to marry aunty just like that.

I still find it hard to believe that a Nigerian woman, a policewoman at that will spend her own money on a man for no future reasons.

Sense have run and left u...MUST she wear a ring before u know she is married?? Shallow minded thoughts, if she refused helping him u Will say she is wicked now she did...u thinking another motive about it. Nigerians embarassed

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2019
Is she not the DPO of the same Ogudu police station (Area H) whose officers are notorious for illegal arrests, raids and harassment?

Few days ago, they even harassed a software developer and forced him to pay about a hundred thousand naira to bail himself for doing nothing.

Pleas by the software developer that his father was sick and he needed the money for treatment fell on deaf ears.

He was handcuffed, beaten and slapped right inside that same Ogudu police station.

The incident was the proverbial last straw that broke the camel's back and forced the software community to pool money to launch a class action lawsuit against the Nigerian police.

Leading the group are men like Jason Njoku of Iroko TV and Bosun Tijani of CCHub and so on.

As at yesterday, they already raised 11 million naira and are still raising more.

The officers involved in harassing the software developer were the same ones who were accosted by a man who parked in the middle of the road while demanding their reason for wanting to arrest some boys in a blue 2006 Camry.

This other one made front page here yesterday or the day before. (The video was taken with a dash cam.)

In fact, it happened the morning after the night that the software developer was harrassd.

And now, we are being told their DPO "borrowed" money to save the life of a robbery victim.

The same money she received as kickbacks from the evil minions she released on the streets.

Our hero DPO would have done better by telling her ruthless and ill-trained boys to stop harassing, detaining and killing people illegally.

Before y'all start going emotional and asking other police officers to emulate her "motherly" gestures, read between the lines.

She is only trying to play in our emotions and keep her job.

I refuse to be moved by this eye service gesture.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by salbis(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2019
The very few of such kindhearted officer have been overwhelmed by bad ones who are the majority. May God continue to use her and her likes in doing good.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2019
They won't make this kind person IGP

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2019
Give that woman a medal

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2019
Give it up for the Police woman of the year 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Oblongata: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2019
It takes a little act of kindness or kind gesture to be a hero....

What she has done is indeed remarkable and she should be rewarded in order to encourage her likes...

Nigeria should also provide an enabling environment that would encourage act of kindness...

Few months ago, me and my friends were in a bar, suddenly a man fell flat on the floor, a waitress picked up his hand, and when she left it the hand fell down lifeless, see scamper grin

Me and my guys didn’t even wait to say goodbyes, we just japa

It turned out the man was just dead drunk but who wan know?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by sodiqajibola(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2019
Waooo. Good gesture
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2019
many of our police are angels in uniform. And my mom is proudly one. OC human rights department at her division. she once brought home a missing child to bath and take care of him.

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Wow, best police news I've read in a while. I feel like saying Buhari should make this woman IGP immediately. She really tried. With all the horrible treatments they face from government failure to take care of them well, a police officer with compassion is not easy to come by. God bless her and God bless Abba Kyari, team leader of the best detectives in Nigerian history. Despite bad behaviors from some bad eggs, actions like this restores peoples hopes that we still have honest, dedicated, compassionate officers in the NPF.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2019
where are all those men and celebrities offering big money for prostitutes of BBN. ?? see person wey deserves a reward where are the millions?
Nigeria and misplacing prioritiesHmmn

4 Likes

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by rtl123: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2019
and that a super woman...
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2019
Kudos to her
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2019
KUDOS MADAM, BUT NO MATTER HOW A NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICER TRIES TO REPAINT HIM/HER SELF, NIGERIAN WILL NEVER LIKE THEM, MAY BE THAT UNIFORM THEY WEAR IS DE CAUSE OF THEIR HATE....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Japhet1944(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2019
See? Some police are still our friend!!!!!

But why ruggedman like to dey open teeth like this during selfie.?? undecided
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2019
That Lifeless President Of Ur Country Won't See This, Na To Honour International Thief-Theif As Recommended By His Cabals Is There Priority

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by shakespere: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2019
I will not fall for this lie. Her station in Ogudu is notorious and she is doing this media circus to safe face.

There is no way an hospital will demand money from a DPO before they will treat a bullet injury. Hospitals are afraid of the Police who will robe them them in for treating such I juries.

This lie stinks to high heavens.

Please don't be deceived.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Secures The Conviction Of 15 Yahoo Boys In Enugu State / The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner / Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.