Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

After Being RAPED ,YCEE Calls Out The Crooks In The Nigerian Music Industry? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Being RAPED ,YCEE Calls Out The Crooks In The Nigerian Music Industry? (1352 Views)

Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Being RAPED ,YCEE Calls Out The Crooks In The Nigerian Music Industry? by klanny: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
The 24 year old Oludemilade Martin Alejo, popularly known by his stage name YCEE, a Nigerian rapper and songwriter currently signed to Tinny Entertainment recently took to his twitter page to call out Sony Africa , claiming that most of the rulers of the Nigerian music industry are not straight , he also talked about himself being raped ..

Read his tweets below ;

Re: After Being RAPED ,YCEE Calls Out The Crooks In The Nigerian Music Industry? by klanny: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2017

Re: After Being RAPED ,YCEE Calls Out The Crooks In The Nigerian Music Industry? by AliasJoice(f): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
hmm...Too much juice...
Re: After Being RAPED ,YCEE Calls Out The Crooks In The Nigerian Music Industry? by finest0007(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na wah. Can't be that rampant na. Or can it
Re: After Being RAPED ,YCEE Calls Out The Crooks In The Nigerian Music Industry? by junnyjake(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
He never explicitly called anyone Gay. So I can't assume that was what he meant.

I think he was trying to call out those who cheat these artists, ripping them off their hard earned dosh. Capisce?¿

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Being RAPED ,YCEE Calls Out The Crooks In The Nigerian Music Industry? by tobtap: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
cool
Re: After Being RAPED ,YCEE Calls Out The Crooks In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Purpletee(f): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
They ain't exactly gay,its just a metaphor,

and here I was rushing to see if he was really raped,the jagaban crooner go jagamad. grin
Re: After Being RAPED ,YCEE Calls Out The Crooks In The Nigerian Music Industry? by obo389(m): 6:22am On Aug 30, 2017
So this dude sabi yarn in pidgin language? grin

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO]50 Passengers Ride In Van Meant For 6,Enter Guinness World Records Book / “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response / Who Is Taking All Your Bathrobe Pictures,female Fans Ask Frank Edward (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.