Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

“I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response (1352 Views)

"Am Gonna Be The Mother Of Your Children" - Mother J Tells Don Jazzy (Video) / Khloe Kardashian Posts On Twitter In Japanese But 9ja Delivers Epic Response / Chef Chioma Gives Epic Response To A Lady Who Mocked Her Vegetable Salad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2017
@

Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy, has shared screenshot of a scammer, who sent him a private message, trying to recruit him to the “great illuminati”.

The message reads;
“Hello!!! Do you want to be a member of the great illuminati, and start receiving 1,000,000 monthly and be popular among others and have riches and fame.

“This is the only chance of being of the illuminati. I was sent by a Freemason high chief to bring 52 members into the illuminati.

I have goten 32, so we looking for 20,, so try and be among the twenty people to be rich and famous. Whatsapp +234********89 now be a members to achieve your goals and become successful in life thanks for coming”
Don Jazzy.

Don Jazzy, as the nice person that he is, responded with;
“Uncle sir.. Just send me your account details, make I send you small thing. Quit this work. U no even sabi am.”
You just gotta Love Don Jazzy!!!

Screenshot below;

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/i-can-make-you-earn-1m-monthly-scammer.html

1 Like

Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by madridguy(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2017
angry

Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by AdesuyiVictor: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Lol. frustration everywhere
Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Hahahaha! EPIC RESPONSE!!!!
Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by DanseMacabre(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Gaskiya EFCC suppose employ Don Jazzy, even if na part time. What savagery!

1 Like

Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by RoyalBlak007: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2017
♤ All these

♤ juveniles grin
Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by okosodo: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2017
Epic
Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by ammyluv2002(f): 8:36am On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by Tamarapetty(f): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2017
cheesy Ode
Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by sirjentul05(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Bad market, he didn't knw he ws dealing with a rich nigga
Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by Akkord4gov: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy Ode
U are pretty

back to the topic........your beauty has distracted my common sense,nothing to say grin
Tamarapetty:
cheesy Ode
U are pretty

back to the topic........your beauty has distracted my common sense,nothing to say
Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2017
Bruh I am legit dead.

grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by Learnstuffs: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Don Jazzy is a clown. Love his jovial attitude not like all these small boys like Davido, Wizkid who pick offence easily
Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by jerflakes(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why Was The number censored?

Expose the number, let all scammers be exposed

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Make You Earn $1M Monthly” — Scammer Tells Don Jazzy, See Epic Response by wayne4loan: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
I like don jazy great sense of humor

(1) (Reply)

See Bad Tattoo Photos Of Obsessed Lady Who Tattooed Davido’s Face On Her Chest / Bbnaija:Alex In Tears As She Reads An Open Letter Of Apology To Ceec / #bbnaija Lady Calls Out Miracle For Showing Off Benz After Deceiving Poor Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.