Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

How Cook A Simple Nigerian Fish Stew - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Cook A Simple Nigerian Fish Stew (1047 Views)

Simple Nigerian Fried Rice. How To Cook Pocket Friendly Fried Rice / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce / The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cook A Simple Nigerian Fish Stew by vinegurl(f): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tomato fish stew is an easy and simple recipe to fix for breakfast or lunch; this can be eaten with almost every other food especially staple food like potatoes, rice, yam or pasta.

The best way to make tomato fish stew is to stir fry it long on heat to get rid of the sour flavour. This stew can as well be cooked with assorted meat, fish chicken or fish like the one in this video. However, it is very important you can season your tomato stew or any other stew recipe with some healthy spices like onion, nutmeg, garlic, thyme curry and ginger; they are flavourful and spicy.

See the steps on how to make this delicious fish stew with pictures.

1 Share

Re: How Cook A Simple Nigerian Fish Stew by cassidy1996(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cook Vine! you are good at what you do... you make me hungry all the time
Re: How Cook A Simple Nigerian Fish Stew by vinegurl(f): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
cassidy1996:
Cook Vine! you are good at what you do... you make me hungry all the time

Thanks dearie for the compliment, this is just a simple recipe, you can fix it for yourself within few minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Look In Here For Affordable Kitchen Items / The Gigantic Rat I Killed / The Food I Bought At Egbeda Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.