Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Gigantic Rat I Killed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Gigantic Rat I Killed (1034 Views)

Picture Of Giant Rat I Killed In My Farm / See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House / The Bush Rat I Killed Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gigantic Rat I Killed by BigDan69: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2021
If it were to be some NLers, its straight to pot. But lets mind what we eat please for reals even if sapa is afoot cheesy, I know some NLers eat these animals for fun and not because of hunger. Besides we were the ones criticizing China for eating all sorts.

1 Like

Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by falcon01: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Damn hunger everywhere
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by NwaAmaikpe: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2021
shocked

This is a fortune.

Invite a girl over, when you're done with her and she askes for transport fare, put this giant rat in her handbag.

It's about time someone taught these vaginarians that just because you visit a man and he shags you does not make him responsible for your transport fare.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by tillaman(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by gasparpisciotta: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2021
You sure say you no wan cook am?

What are those three stones doing? Are they not meant to support the cooking pot?

2 Likes

Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by Totilopussylick(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Why killed it when you know you won't eat it

This poor rat probably was hunting for what to eat....and now is dead.

Africa selfish Sha.
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by DaddyRochie1642: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Africa selfish Sha.

Oga what about all those chicken pepper soup and goat meat pepper soup that you've been eating and Licking your fingers grin
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by Totilopussylick(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga what about all those chicken pepper soup and goat meat pepper soup that you've been eating and Licking your fingers grin
Lol cheesy

Come chop tongue
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by BigDan69: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a fortune.

Invite a girl over, when you're done with her and she askes for transport fare, put this giant rat in her handbag.

It's about time someone taught these vaginarians that just because you visit a man and he shags you does not make him responsible for your transport fare.

Boss did a lady just bill you after shagging?
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by BigDan69: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
You sure say you no wan cook am?

What are those three stones doing? Are they not meant to support the cooking pot?

grin grin grin grin
U made me laugh hard, its what was used to kill the beast
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by BigDan69: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Africa selfish Sha.

It was eating my birds, you want me to watch it eat all my poultry birds because I refuse eating it? You are quick to call me selfish. Now apologize

1 Like

Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by BigDan69: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by Generalwoodz(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2021
1 2 3 stones! Haba na angry angry
Fear God na that small baby rat is what you used those heavy rocks on? Is it Goliath? Are you David?
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by Totilopussylick(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2021
BigDan69:

It was eating my birds, you want me to watch it eat all my poultry birds because I refuse eating it? You are quick to call me selfish. Now apologize
you should've said so from your previous Post.

Say no to #animalbrutality#
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by cayorday89(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
BigDan69:

I was about asking same question until you post this, all the same, find person wey go chop am, you no fit just waste food like that... If you blame others for eating anyhow things, then you shouldn't be killing things anyhow its a greater offense... #NoToAnimalBrutality, unless you wan chop am..
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by BigDan69: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
cayorday89:

I was about asking same question until you post this, all the same, find person wey go chop am, you no fit just waste food like that... If you blame others for eating anyhow things, then you shouldn't be killing things anyhow its a greater offense... #NoToAnimalBrutality, unless you wan chop am..

Understood. Nevertheless, how do you propose I get rid of them without hurting them as I believe they are more than one. Because I wouldn't give someone what I cant eat myself (that's bad) if I keep killing them.
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by BigDan69: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Generalwoodz:
1 2 3 stones! Haba na angry angry
Fear God na that small baby rat is what you used those heavy rocks on? Is it Goliath? Are you David?

Lols, bro its one single stone, it broke.
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by BigDan69: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
you should've said so from your previous Post.

Say no to #animalbrutality#

I did from my other account, tot it was same account. All the same how do propose I stop them eating my birds without hurting them
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by iamyemiakins(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
BigDan69:

I did from my other account, tot it was same account. All the same how do propose I stop them eating my birds without hurting them
Kill them all!
No mind that toto licker
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by BigDan69: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

iamyemiakins:

Kill them all!
No mind that toto licker
Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by Mide3367: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
I ate something like this last year.. A big rat killed on my farm.. Very delicious

Re: The Gigantic Rat I Killed by Kindfund: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Africa selfish Sha.
actually

(1) (Reply)

How Udala Can Be Used / Your Best And Worst Food / Nairalanders.what Are Your Favourite Softdrink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.