Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process (42868 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Kingbuhari(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
successgroup:

Its you brainwashed igbo are curse people. Igbo will never grow. Fraud, kidnapping, ritual killings are start from biafran. Scam and drug barron individuals. Useless people. Igboland can never grow as a nation
I expect u to add skull mining and internet scam... Meanwhile won't u be happy to expel fraudster , kidnappers, ritualist, scam, drug Barron from ur Yoruba land Why are u crying more than the bereaved, If they leave u isn't going to be a plus in ur miserable life Just tell me u are afraid of Fulani/Hausa carnage , if they leave since u live under 3rd mainland bridge, u will at least have 5 abandon properties to your name
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

Of course Kanu did not start it in 2015 and the killing of Igbos in the North did not start with the Igbo woman that was killed about two years ago neither did it start with the Youth Corpers that were killed in 2011 election. My bros course mate was one of the corpers killed, so it is not like I don't know someone that has been caught in the madness going on up North. So if we have to push it back again I can assure you that the transgression of the northern youth preceded Kanu's actions.

But since Kanu has been arrested for his speech and he still has outstanding cases to answer in court, why did the Arewa chose to give the quit notice? Is the quit noticed based on speech that Kanu's is being prosecuted for or a new one that I don't know about?
I've said it umpteenth time that it was wrong for them to have taken law into their hands to have declared and give Igbo quit notice. Visually everyone in the north in against them to the extent elders forum was divided because of it. No reasonable person on record that doesn't scold them. Again, on the issue of woman killed in Kano, I remember Emir Sanusi and Ganduje frowned at the incidence and even asked for culprit prosecution, which the state government did by taken the case to court but as you know how judiciary system they burgled cases. Hope you remember the case of Yellow Mai Ruwa and that Bayelsa state girl. Our judiciary are not helpful. And same happened in Abuja. Now, the question is how many people caution Nnamdi Kanu for the way he was going about his agitation.
You also made mention of youth corps being killed in 2011. Killing during election does not start in 2011, no election in Nigeria that lives are not lost. The attendant deaths were more in 2015 general elections than any previous elections. Check National Human Rights Commission report on 2015 elections but we prefer to choose the one that is convenient for us.
If I may ask you, Was it only Igbo that was killed during 2011 election? No other tribes killed then. Claiming victim everytime is wrong and is giving Igbo more enemies than other tribes.
Until Igbo shed themselves from 1967 genocide and move ahead, the bitterness will always be in them and they will claim victim always.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by themanderon: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Its quite pretentious of this government to pontificate about hate speech when they are the real promoters of the same.
They used it against Gej and today the same has come to haunt them and they are screaming that they want to fight it. what can be more classified as hate speech if not for that bile that that woman put up there? Yet they say they want to fight it? shame of a nation. At a time when the government is supposed to be building bridges across different ethnic groups he came back and the conflagration has started from where he left off.
I wonder what the legacy of this government will be. I guess its one that spread so much hatred across the country by their outdated method of handling issues.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by CrtlAltDel: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Choi… see finishing…Lauretta is right , dem plenty on NL grin grin grin
The truth is that most of Little Kanu’s followers are touts, hooligans and hoodlums. They also grew up in the dingy Onitsha and Aba markets, breathing recycled oxygen and with NO formal education at all. They do not have the ability to process information or respond civilly. So they resort to name calling and abuses. They deserve our sympathies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5893998_fbimg1504113713170_jpeg1be13ab5f039aa9b6f199cd60d60b268
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by sapele914(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Confused government

Most members of this government will end up in Hague for crime against humanity
Colonial mentality,ipob always running and crying to the white man for help?cry cry majority,shameless ethnic group. The same Lord Frederick Lugard's grand children (oyibo man) you people blame for making you Nigerians are the same people you are running to?confused puppies.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by solja01(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:
hahahahahahahaha , who will date stingy goats like yellowbar demons, u have been told to go for ur referendum, but in the other hand u are calling for KANU head... U can't be serious, Nigeria is doom stop , Hausa Fulanis in Sabo went on the rampage killing many sons and daughters of Ile-Ife their host community and in the process they proceeded to behead a young Yoruba man and they paraded his head on a pole through the streets they are turning ondo to their new caliphate, yet Biafra seems more a problem to you. Just tell us u are unity beggar And can't survive with Igbo's,... U guys can't even look oppressors in the eye and asked them why , why are u afraid of division , what are u going to lose At least u will have 5 abandon properties to your name if Biafra get head... grin
Yellowbar demons you say? it is the useless cattle rearers that sleeps with their cattles that are afraid. silence does not mean cowardice. anyone arguing with a fool is also in my books a fool. the Yorubas av nothing to loose if we break up.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Kingbuhari(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2017
solja01:
Yellowbar demons you say? it is the useless cattle rearers that sleeps with their cattles that are afraid. silence does not mean cowardice. anyone arguing with a fool is also in my books a fool. the Yorubas av nothing to loose if we break up.
this ur silence is long overdue joor , man up and chase ur oppressors back to the desert where they belong b4 they turn ur land to their caliphate, oh less I forget KANU is more a threat to u than this animals pillaging ur villages..
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by jpphilips(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:
I don't need to leave my land , I need my Biafra... Seems like you are afraid to lose ur bread winner grin here is my pix and my wife she is Biafran/American .. I'm not ur level ewu Gambia

That explains it, I was told that most igbos supporting the Lunatic of Umuahia are mostly based abroad just like their lord and master.
Do I blame you? because you have nothing to show for your miserable existence both home and abroad except being a houseboy for an albino that took you in on exile, you think you can decide the fate of tax paying sane igbos in Nigeria?

Why are you not asking the country you pay tax that equally gave you asylum to give you Biafra? I can see you Igbo diasporan !diots had a meeting to cause problems for us in Nigeria abi? after your kanu has failed, you guys started the so called Ozubulu SA massacre, abi? ok, we will see how it goes.

On a lighter note, so among all the ladies you saw in whichever sh!t hole that granted you asylum, it is this oracle you took in as a wife, don't you know that Caucasians have albinism too? Fvcking refugee telling me how to live in my country I have worked and built for years, you must be denser than Kanu. ewu!! who knows if you are typing from a detention camp for drug offense. Bloody failure like you, have you washed her undies for break fast? akpa amu
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Kingbuhari(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
jpphilips:

That explains it, I was told that most igbos supporting the Lunatic of Umuahia are mostly based abroad just like their lord and master.
Do I blame you? because you have nothing to show for your miserable existence both home and abroad except being a houseboy for an albino that took you in on exile, you think you can decide the fate of tax paying sane igbos in Nigeria?

Why are you not asking the country you pay tax that equally gave you asylum to give you Biafra? I can see you Igbo diasporan !diots had a meeting to cause problems for us in Nigeria abi? after your kanu has failed, you guys started the so called Ozubulu SA massacre, abi? ok, we will see how it goes.

On a lighter note, so among all the ladies you saw in whichever sh!t hole that granted you asylum, it is this oracle you took in as a wife, don't you know that Caucasians have albinism too? Fvcking refugee telling me how to live in my country I have worked and built for years, you must be denser than Kanu. ewu!! who knows if you are typing from a detention camp for drug offense. Bloody failure like you, have you washed her undies for break fast? akpa amu
hahahahahahahaha see envy see vexation grin am I the buhari that frustrates your miserable life, I flown all the way from Berlin to Nigeria just because of IPOB mega rally last week, i even had to book first class, the stress worth it... Lol I'm a dual citizen of Biafra/German , my wife is an American/Biafran , I did not marry her because of papers, I worked for it... I'm not ur class, I can feed ur entire impoverished malnourished family without stress... I Need to see that ur Albion face... grin divert ur frustration to dullard buhari

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:
hahahahahahahaha see envy see vexation grin am I the buhari that frustrates your miserable life, I flown all the way from Berlin to Nigeria just because of IPOB mega rally last week, i even had to book first class, the stress worth it... Lol I'm a dual citizen of Biafra/German , my wife is an American/Biafran , I did not marry her because of papers, I worked for it... I'm not ur class, I can feed ur entire impoverished malnourished family without stress... I Need to see that ur Albion face... grin divert ur frustration to dullard buhari
Anybody can be anything on the internet, I'm Bill Gates too
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Kingbuhari(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yyeske:
hahahahahahahaha frustrated boy.... I'm not the one frustrating you nah...
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by jpphilips(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You flew first class or your cohabitor paid for the seat for the sake of the hand luggage you carried? how do you convince a sane person that you are gainfully employed when you claim to travel from Germany to be entertained by a lunatic in Nigeria? stop calling that lady your wife, it is not her fault you have the IQ of a mosquito to be splashing her pictures on the internet with your ugly face, looking like a burnt drug addict.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by jpphilips(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yyeske:

Do you mind the fvcker!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:
If you are truly what you claim you are, the tone of your posts will be different.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

To be honest it took a lot of restraint to not call you names when I read the above. Majority of the Southerns that were killed during the 2011 elections were Igbos and majority of Southerns that has been killed in the North since the creation of Nigeria are Igbos. Just because other southerns chose not to do anything about it does not mean that the Igbos should also chose not to do something about it. Let me give you an example of how flawed your position is: let's assume your neighborhood has been witnessing high crime rate for the past couple of years and no one chose to do anything about it. Then one day you woke and decided to move out of the neighborhood for the safety of your family to a better neighborhood with the lowest crime rate in the state. While at it one of your neighbors came to advice you otherwise by asking if you were the only one living in the crime invested neighborhood and since you are not the only one living there that there is no justification for you to move. Please because you chose to accept injustice meted out to you does not mean the next guy should accept it as well. If you can't fight for your freedom leave those that want to fight for theirs alone.

The above statement has been the attitude of Nigerians more especially the FGN in handling sensitive issues, and I sure you are a witness to how much miseries this has brought to Nigeria as a nation. I am glad you agreed that it was a genocide, if the FGN truly wanted the Igbos to put the 1967 incidents behind them and move ahead they should first admit that it was a genocide, call for reconciliation and keep to their own end of the bargain. On a simple note if I may ask you what has the FGN done since 1967 to ensure that the arewa youth stops attacking Igbos in the North? List out effort by the Northern governments and FGN in particular towards ensuring that Igbos and other southerners are not killed in the North during a slight perceived provocation by the arewa youth will be an indication that the FGN on their part has moved pass the 1967 agenda. I am sure you have nothing to show that the FGN is doing everything within its power to protect the lives of Igbos and other southerners living in the north from senseless attack by the northern youths. My friend you should be advising the northern government rather than attacking the Igbos.

You just said it yourself that the actions taken by Sanusi, Ganduje and Northern leaders were just to fool the public. Like I asked you earlier on since Kanu came back from the UK have you heard him made any inflammatory comments? The answer is no. If the answer is no, given his current peaceful approach why would you want the Igbo elders to stop him? Stopping someone that is within his right is a call for injustice which is the same thing that Kanu is fighting against. So yes Igbo elders may try to negotiate with Kanu but there is no reason for trying to silence him since he has been peaceful with his struggle so far.

[b]Can you show me any other region in Nigeria where people are singled out based on their religious believes or ethnicity to be killed during election violent other than northern Nigeria? It is sad that you are trying to spin facts around, you made mention of 2015 election being worse than 2011 election: Please tell me how many people were killed in south because GEJ lost 2015 election let alone how many Muslims or northerners were killed in Bayelsa or the whole southern Nigeria as a result of GEJ failure to get reelected? But I am sure you are aware of how many Christians, Igbos and southerners that were killed in the north because Buhari lost 2011 election and how many that has died since then in the hands of the arewa youth. You may not like that fact that Kanu wants the Igbo to leave Nigeria but that does not mean you should keep spreading falsehood and supporting injustices because someday this same injustice you are trying to institutionalized will come back to bite you when you lest expect it.[/b]
Your submissions still rigmaroling same point I referred therein. Everything has been northerners killing southerners or Fulani killing Igbo. I've reiterated in my discourse that Newton's third law of motion is immutable and universal. There is no way, I would just carry a gun or cutlass to start massacring my neighbors without cause. Every unrest has its own underlying condition that sprung it up but we are always concern with the end result. I'm a southerner like you and privileged to school in the north. I made up my mind all through my seven years sojourn in their environment not to have issue with them and not to discuss religion and culture matter with them because I knew religion is a personal matter. Same way I knew average Igbo don't joke with Catholism, so I device means of discussing religion matter with them. Three of my closest friends in university were Catholic members and we get well together till date, same with my Fulani and Hausa friends. I can tell you because of the bond that existed between us, one of them was my best man during my wedding, this is a person called Alhaji by people but still find his way to be my best friend in church. One day he said, any Muslim that doesn't believe there's Jesus is not a real Muslim. If it were another person, he would have probed further but I didn't say anything. This is the way to douse religion issue.
As a public servant always on the field during general elections, I know what really happened since 1999 elections and I am not speaking in vague. Records of deaths in 2015 were more higher than 2011 and the deaths record were more in Rivers State followed by Akwa Ibom. Google NHRC reports on 2015 general elections.
All we need doing is to sit down and ask ourselves where things went wrong and proffering solutions for the basis and not reaction against action.
We should always put in mind in every ACTION there is ALWAYS a REACTION.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

I can see that you have no clear idea of what sanctity of life means. Let me get this right, so you are saying that there is a every justification to kill someone that says something you don't like about your religion?

You may want to wriggle out of the above question with your sermon, so can you list the opposite reactions that justify the killing of the Igbo woman up north and the opposite reactions that justify the killing of the serving corp member in 2011?

So you are saying that the northerners are justified to kill anyone that "jokes" with their religion?

Can you tell me anywhere you have heard that Catholics took to the street in Nigeria to kill those that cast aspersion to their religion? I am waiting for you to give me answers. I am surprised that you at your age could actually support the killing of someone just because they have different opinion on religious matter. Are you aware that the Christianity and infact Catholicism is the most mocked religion? How many times have you seen Catholics taking to the street burning and maiming people in Nigeria?

I am aware that a lot of Yoruba are member of white garment church, I am also aware how people make fun of them. Can you give me instance where white garment church members took to the street to kill those who had different opinion about white garment church.

So what you saying is that people should stop airing their religious opinion about Islam or else the Muslim are justified in killing them? If that is how you feel and the North feels strongly about killing their fellow citizens that may have different opinion about their religion while don't they take their leave? Have their own country and enforce a strict law at least it will be clear to everyone that it is not a secular state. What is the need of claiming to be in a secular country where people like you have justification for the taking of another human lives?

Mind you, there is a difference between dousing religion tension and tackling religion differences. And there is a big difference between avoiding talking about issues while at the same time putting the life of people in danger.

I find it difficult to even believe the things you wrote up there, what explanation do you have for the riot that went down in the north following a cartoon that was drawn in Denmark? You want to blame the southerners in the north that lost their churches and properties for that as well? What opposite reactions are we supposed to tie to Nigerians, giving how miss universe pageant was scuffled by the northern youth?

This did not answer my question, stop beating about the bush. My question is simple: were the people killed in Rivers singled out because they were from the Northern part of the country? If not why would the arewa youth picked out people based on their religious believes during the 2011 election?
I've told you repeatedly that taken law into one's hand is wrong and satanic and I have told you, I am against shedding of innocent blood in any disguise. I've also asked you, was it only Igbo people killed in 2011 general elections in the north? I've also told you, killing of electorates does not start in year 2011but dated back years Nigeria has been organising elections. I've also told you the attendant of deaths recorded in year 2015 general elections are more than any other general elections but your claim is the sanctity of people killed in the north is more than those killed in the south in any general elections.
Life is life and every single life is sacrosanct. I'll forever condemn any unholy taking of live in any part of the country but I will never see any life taken in the lens of sectionalism or tribalism or religion inclination.
Until you stop seeing tribalism in the issue at hand, you may not be able to overcome Fulani this, Hausa that and some times Yoruba this.
I remember some time back that UNICEF engaged us in peer group section on Child Protection in Emergencies. One of the things we were told is, respect your host community, culture and religion. They did say, don't say this is the way there are doing it in our place and you want to enforce it on them.
This is what many of us have been missing. People culture and religion is very hard to overcome and that was why I mentioned Catholic in my last comment. I know what I have seen and experienced and the attendant unrest it has caused between two Christian denominations. If you cannot study the mood of each denominations of the same faith, how will you be able to study other faiths? This is what has-been missing in us. When people start trampling on another man's religion, no one will hear but when retaliation surface, it becomes a case. Until we learn to tolerate one another and just mind one's business, the world would move round.
In a nutshell, killing of any one either for ritual or electioneering purpose either in the north, south, east or west and I reiterate, it is 100percent wrong and most be condemned by any right thinking man but most not be seen in the prism of tribalism.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Sagay212: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ipod criminals are truly ridiculous bunch of useless, coward beings. They are now shouting hate speech up and down. Please what is hateful in what the woman said. Madam Lauretta has already said that ipob criminals are touts and miscreants. I have always said it that these people do not breath fresh air, the toxic air they breath has affected their brains and they cannot and will never use their heads to analyse anything that requires common sense. They will always approach issues with emotional sentiments. Madam lauretta knows them very well and has said nothing but the truth about these criminal ipods. No other person can describe you better than that that grew up with you and know you very well. Kanu will be arrested, tried and jailed.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

Since you did a good job in avoiding all my questions and in between your no killing sermon you manage to snuck the above into it.

Seriously you sounded like a typical extremist how can you condemn killing under any circumstances and you still wrote the above. The above sounds as a justification. If someone disrespect your religion the only possible retaliation any sensible person should envisage is you disrespecting their religion in return not killing them or burning their businesses.

I am not in support of trampling on anyone's religion. I believe in tolerance but no matter the provocation there is no justification for killing someone because they disrespect your religion.

Extremist in what? Christian religion or Islamic religion or traditional religion? I'll continue to say this, killing another man to vent your frustration or anger is satanic and inhuman. However, I want to tell you that everyone are not the same. Management of anger and frustration by individuals differ. What will you about a man that caught his wife in infidelity and went to kill his wife or infidel man or both? Is The Killing proportionate or commensurate? That's what unexpected can do. Or what can you also say about a man that wronged another man but vowed that he must retaliate and went ahead to arrange for his death? Does that also proportionate? That's what provocation lead to when not properly managed.
I as a person I respect sanctity of life but I don't believe everyone would have the same mind like me. Some people life has no meaning to them and at the slightest provocation, they over do thing. You may claim, why only Hausa or Fulani? I would tell you every tribes have their own negatives and positives attributes. What can we say about a Nigerian that was killed in South Africa this last week? is it also Hausa or Fulani or Yoruba or Igbo that killed him? What of the attendant massacre of foreigners last year in the same country? This is another tribe doing unholy thing but no one will ask what triggered The Killing, our focus would just be why killing of life and that is why recurring incident happen again and again because we always neglect the root cause of issues. The funny thing is that same scenario happened in the Bible. An Egyptian and Israelite was fighting and Moses got there and killed the Egyptian because he Egyptian was fighting his brother. Until we learn how to manage people and tolerate one another to high heavens, this issue of killing will persist at the slightest provocation and it could be from any end.
In short, every action will always give birth to a reaction. Naturally it suppose to to proportionate but sometimes it overweighed. It reminds me two elderly men in feud one day, one said, your father and the other replied with a slap. Is it proportionate? No, an abuse paid with battery or assault. This is to elderly people that cannot control themselves but engaged in fisticuffs as it were.
Until we realise individuals are not equal in thinking or reasoning and also perspective to things, we will continue to have issue with one another even within the same circus.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ihatesycophant(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

You are right that people reacts irrationally a times but that does not excuse their actions. We as a nation are trying to build a responsible and progressive society. A society where if you feel slighted you seek redress via the appropriate channel.

Killing a man you caught cheating with your wife does not make it less of a murder and that calls for a stiff penalty based on the law of the country. That is why it is called a civilized society, if everyone goes out avenging themselves or getting their own pounds of flesh there will be nothing but anarchy which defeats the purpose of a democratic governance. This is why we as a people should not only discourage but punish anyone that takes laws into their own hands.

So my bro that people react to insult differently or that it happened in the Bible is no justification, explaining why people reacts differently to issues is not an excuse to give credibility to their actions. Moreover Nigeria being a secular state means that you are going to live side by side people who would insult and make mockery of your believe which falls within their fundamental rights. But if you think that their actions encroach on your rights as a member of the society it is your right to report to the authority not to kill them or burning down their place of business/worships.

If you want to live in a country where people are not allowed to have a opinion about your religion then you can quietly move to Saudi Arabia etc. We can never progress as a nation if we keep managing the situation we have to call it what it is pure and senseless murder that should be condemn by every sensible human being without the need to spin it into what it is not.

I hope you understand perfectly that the issue under consideration has nothing to do with self defense? Even self defense if not well handled could be translated as pure murder.
I never said anything like self defence. All I said is individuals anger management. I've seen a brother that kills his own sibling because of uncontrolled anger and frustration.
I've said it also umpteenth times that I detest unlawful taking of lives in any disguise, I will continue to be an advocate of respecting sanctity of life. Every man's life is sacrosanct and MUST be guided and protected jealously no matter your tribe or grid. I'll never also see any issue that affect my neighbour in the lens of tribe or religion or less sectionalism. I'll always see everyone as brothers that God brought my way at a particular time in my sojourn in life. This tribalism, sectionalism and religion has divided us more than we bargained for and has slowed our progress as a nation. The funny thing is that all these things are sown to us by our politicians for them to stay relevant and continuing mortgaging our future and the unborn.
My foster mum always tell me some key words. She'll say, "my boy, always do good to whom you find your way and never think the person will repay you" She always conclude, "if you do good to Yoruba man, it may be Igbo that will repay you. If you do for Igbo, it may be white man that will repay you". If all of us can carry this mentality and preach it, the unity and friendship would have been more. One renowned American singer said, they say there is no love in the world, she said, go home and love your neighbour. If there is no love loss among neighbours, issue of tribalism that result to killing will not surface. Now, let's go home and love our neighbour.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by baddooski: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kingbuhari:
Baba u hardly comment lately, Hope all is well?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Kingbuhari(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2018
baddooski:
Baba u hardly comment lately, Hope all is well?
bro diz Awo people dash me 6months ban... but I don land again.. happy new month grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Directs Discos To Stop Cash Payment From Consumers By March 31 / Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask / See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.