Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,820 members, 7,959,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process (42885 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2017
Manbryto:

How did he put anyone in trouble? Did he jump bail? Is he not right here in the country? Don't they know where he resides in abia state?

And why all these emphasis on bail conditions and not the actual trial. You want to lock someone up permanently without trial and she is talking due process. This is a lawless country. They held him for two years + and could not provide any substantial evidence to prove their charges against him. How many times was he granted bail unconditionally and they still held him? Due process my left nyash
For failing his bail conditions, he's going off to jail.

He entered a trap
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2017
San60:
Ashawo may amadioha strike you.
After calling her Ashawo, wetin you fit do?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Manbryto(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Why did he opt out of prison on fake illness excuse and leaving his colleagues there? Lie to yourself abeg

You are so unintelligent, so you expect him to sit in jail and not make effort? He came out and intensified the struggle and not sell out. You sound like he came out and dropped the struggle? There is no day without a news about Nnamdi kanu. Keep increasing his popularity

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by attackgat: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

If Kanu wasn't afraid of Jail he wouldn't have entered Nigeria and lodged under a FAKE name (Nwanekaenyi Ezebuiro) in a backwater hotel.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/28/how-biafra-radio-chief-kanu-was-arrested-lagos-dss

Lil Kenny is going to jail and one can only imagine the kind of group beating he will receive from his group members that he abandoned to rot in Kuje.

The fact that he is not afraid of jail doesnt mean he is going to hand himself to his enemies on a platter of gold. Only a fool would do that.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Kumbola: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2017
But please before you arrest Enamdi Kanu, make sure you arrest the Arewa youths leathers that tell the I os to leave the northern part of the country, including Mr Professor Ango. If not , I sight big trouble coming in both ways

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Manbryto(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

Eventually you will know there is a huge difference between a government, institutions of government and a mere worm beneath notice!

Worm beneath notice you said, He is Nnamdi kanu, he makes news everyday, who knows you? Who is now the worm. You are only popular hiding behind your keyboard spreading hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ImaIma1(f): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2017
Nonaira1:

She used to be a madam to prostitutes
https://www.nairaland.com/3590529/lauretta-onochie-accused-trafficking-girls
http://republicreporters.com/breaking-keyamos-a-thief-madam-dubai-onochies-a-prostitute-girl-trafficker-and-alleged-buharis-aide-emeka-ugwuonye/

So yes the word ashawo fits her perfectly

I still do not agree that you should use such a derogatory term to address any woman except you were one of her clients. And even if you were, should you announce it?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by bkool7(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2017
This woman is too blunt.
I am not sure she's igbo.
Some ipob members assume they become instant millionaires when Biafra comes
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Jerrynkem1: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2017
To hell,,who cares... dele with dy problm of dz country ,,an forgt abt an innocent man who did ntin to u,,he is only asking for his right an ntin more..
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Nightwolf1: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:
After calling her Ashawo, wetin you fit do?

Hehehe, the unintelligent one yelling omambala everywhere, grin are u about to change ur style?

Perhaps Lauretta is ur kind. People of little intelligence just like u and ur addiction to name calling isn't different from hers. Damned suckers
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by bkool7(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Lajet:
The should call this woman Lauretta Onochie to order look at the way she dey boast as if she is now God. This is hate speech

So if people abuse themselves ,its hate speech.

She will have to insult a whole ethnic group or a national symbol of authority for it to be termed hate speech
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by bkool7(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
BUHARI wont arrest this ashewo for hate speech.

But if i said " little" Buhari will be arrested and dumped in jail and they jail key thrown inside atlantic ocean, Mamman Daura and the fulani attorney general will arrest me for hate sperch. Wicked hypocrites.,

This is not hate speech

If i insult my fellow ethnic memeber ,thats not hate speech.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by GMBuhari: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Manbryto:

How did he put anyone in trouble? Did he jump bail? Is he not right here in the country? Don't they know where he resides in abia state?

And why all these emphasis on bail conditions and not the actual trial. You want to lock someone up permanently without trial and she is talking due process. This is a lawless country. They held him for two years + and could not provide any substantial evidence to prove their charges against him. How many times was he granted bail unconditionally and they still held him? Due process my left nyash

#UnaMumuDonDo

He violated bail condition

Period!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by GMBuhari: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2017
kynbasil01:
yes NK disobeyed court orders but remember buhari started the trend

So Buhari and Nnamdi are in the same category?

#UnaMumuDonDo
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by attackgat: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

....there will still be Isis, global warming, natural disasters, wide wealth disparity etc.

Nigeria has never been perfect, and never will (neither will any country on planet earth) so we'll continue dealing with those problems even after Lil Kenny is sent back to his cage.

We? Who is we? I hope you are not one of those who belives in the fraud called ONE NIGERIA?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by GMBuhari: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2017
okpas01:
I think Kanu is gaining ground because of government's failure to tackle unemployment in the country. If the teaming youths around KANU were gainfully employed, I'm very sure they will not have time for any agitation. In a country where jobs are given based on ethnic and religious affiliation the youths will do anything to feed. Remove the youths around KANU and he will be like a fish outside water. By the way its my first comment on this platform despite been a guest for 5 years.

Those who wanted employment registered with n power, they studied and graduated and presented their certificates for an open position
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by solja01(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

Cry me a river. This is 2017 not 1967 no one is immune when the war you people have been calling for starts even the Afonjas will get consumed grin

your username shows it all...the Afonjas will get consumed u say?? mind u, most of ur investments are in the Afonjas territory. U must b a kid spewing such thrash. I hope u r man enough when this fire turns into a wildfire..." the Afonjas will get consumed"??
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
old useless woman. I believe you will remain with buhari forever. Thesame youths you call touts are waiting for you in the east. Useless woman
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Perezino: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Some people never learn from history, I advise her to take a cue from Marilyn Ogah,the former DSS spokesperson under Jonathan. She was 1st sent to Maiduguri and later sent to oblivion by the Buhari administration. Learn and be wiser.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Nwogeh: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
I wish I could advise all these government advisors and aids, i would have told them to be careful of what they say especially on media while in power so that their words will not forever hunt them. This kind of statement is full of sycophancy and long troatism. Onochie, do you think that this tenor will never end, be careful so that you wont regret being employed by this government. This my advice will be valued more in few years to come, bet me. #Medianeverforgets&neverforgives.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Ibangedyourmom: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
solja01:
your username shows it all...the Afonjas will get consumed u say?? mind u, most of ur investments are in the Afonjas territory. U must b a kid spewing such thrash. I hope u r man enough when this fire turns into a wildfire..." the Afonjas will get consumed"??

Let me explain something to you. The word "consumed" might not be the exact word to use in this context. If the war the FGN trying to push us into happens everybody in Nigeria will feel the heat. As at this moment Nigerian economy is dangling on a line without any clear or concrete plan on how to move it forward. Going into full war couple with the BH problem up North, my friend everybody will feel the heat either financially or otherwise. Loosing property will be the least of your problem, you will have other serious issues to grapple with. Yes using the word 'consume" in my initial post connotes that even Afonja will feel the heat.

So instead of insulting me, why dont you think about the implication of FGN outburst to a problem that could be solved peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:
It was radio Biafra that started the hate, Nnamdi kanu actually told you to kill yorubas and Hausa-Fulani people and why complaining now? You are lucky the yorubas haven't issued their ultimatum, I believe that of the north is just shakara
Was it Nnamdi Kanu threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable when Buhari lost election in 2011? Was it Nnamdi Kanu insulted southern regions with 5% speech on national television during presidential media chat?

Mehn, stop being economical with truths.

Why is Nigeria not a develop country since 1960 till date?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by sagod: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
This woman is the most brainless woman from Benue State who should rather be ashamed of the way her pay master's Fulani Herdsmen have made her State desolate with reckless abandon than insult the people of Onitsha and Aba who are more intelligent than hers.
I bet she is the illiterate fool who lacks the capacity to carry out research, otherwise she would have known that the people of Onitsha and Aba are more educated than her people and have accomplished greater feats in all walks of life than her people.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Manbryto:

You are so unintelligent, so you expect him to sit in jail and not make effort? He came out and intensified the struggle and not sell out. You sound like he came out and dropped the struggle? There is no day without a news about Nnamdi kanu. Keep increasing his popularity
You know he's going back to prison na
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nightwolf1:

Hehehe, the unintelligent one yelling omambala everywhere, grin are u about to change ur style?

Perhaps Lauretta is ur kind. People of little intelligence just like u and ur addiction to name calling isn't different from hers. Damned suckers
ok na, do your worst
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by biafranrealson: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's very unfortunate that an aide of a country president can utter these words (I Doubt). But if it's true she have nothing to offer to her boss, and should be discarded immediately. We at IPOB are educated, have worked in major MNCS before establishing our own business. And if Kanu is arrested it will not be the end of Biafra. Many Kanu will emerge with numerous strategies which may even swim or sink both the Biafra and Nigeria. Please thread with caution.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
amjoseph19:
Old olosho.
Why are the FG so concerned about Kanu bail conditions more than the trials. They should hasten up the trials and lock him up forever. Or is it because they know that they have no case?

Do any of us finds it suppressing that she didn't mention nor say anything concerning the arewa youths that committed an act of incitement to mass murder a tribe. I didn't find it suppressing at all. This government have their secrets cow. You dare not touch them.

Not only the yorubas, every tribe have an Afonja.

Yoruba is AFONJA, If u know what I mean.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by jpphilips(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
felixomor:

In case you dont know the court and judiciary is an arm of the government.
They uphold the Constitution
Thats why a court can vacate a government from its seat according to the Constitution.
Sorry,
You may have to go back and study government in secondary.

Court and Judiciary? blood of god!! Nigeria is under attack!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Bizibi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
GMBuhari:
My comment was basically about Nnamdi putting sureties in trouble not about the woman

lolzzz,what a sycophant.......
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by jpphilips(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kingbuhari:
What zoo is worse than a country where the ill-educated and mal-informed control the affairs of the well-educated and well-informed, where the non-talented and non-gifted control the affairs of the gifted and talented, the Igbo man is caged in Nigeria and unequally yoked with his neighbours, and desperately needs freedom? The Yoruba man has no sense of self determination. It takes a brave person/people to seek independence. Igbos have never been shy of this.
But a natural coward who is afraid to stand on their own will go and hide in the comfort zone of 'one Nigeria' so as not to expose the fact that they are afraid of independence and what it entails, like Yorubas have done.

Nigeria is doomed and under a curse, and therefore needs to make atonement, restitution and seek forgiveness from the Igbo man. Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba should bury their faces in shame,
You Yorubas are the only group most pained by Biafra exit, why.

You don't have any talent neither are you educated so why are you crying more than the Bereaved? you can as well arm yourself with any visa of choice and fvck off the Nigeria you so hate, how is that any difficult?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.