Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service (6616 Views)

A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ / My Frustrating Experience With Diamond/access Bank Today / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by iamVirus(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2017
It all started when I opened an account with them.

After uploading all the necessary documents, the unlocked my account after series of Twitter rants.

Since 6-8 weeks now, my account has been blocked saying that they can't verify my address.

I have told them to close my account, they say they don't want to lose me yet frustrate me just because I'm no Dangote

Feed your eyes below, Take note of the time difference and sometimes they do snub me

If I hadn't deposited money, I wouldn't have been this bothered

I'm a student oo

I live in the heart of Owerri (GRA) and stay in the school hostel at a Federal university, yet they can't verify any of these addresses
cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by GMBuhari: 12:18am On Aug 30, 2017
Bro

They asked you to upload ID

. But that's beside the fact

The day I saw the link and clicked alat website I knew its a fuuucked up website

1 Like

Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by iamVirus(m): 12:19am On Aug 30, 2017
more

Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by iamVirus(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2017
More chats

Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Shun Ponzi schemes
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by iamVirus(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Facebook chats...

Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by iamVirus(m): 12:24am On Aug 30, 2017
My account details

Proof of restriction

Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by Amgreat70(m): 12:28am On Aug 30, 2017
How does this Alat work?
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by iamVirus(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Amgreat70:
How does this Alat work?
seeing my condition, personally, I can't explain or recommend them.

maybe, someone who's enjoying their services would.
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by NCANpatroller: 12:59am On Aug 30, 2017
In the list of banks. You chose wema?
My friend!
You re on a long thing
Wema
Union
Keystone
Unity
Skye
Access

Are banks I advice pple to avoid at all cost
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 30, 2017
NCANpatroller:
My friend!
You re on a long thing
Wema
Union
Keystone
Unity
Skye
Access

SKYE bank is cool, been with them since cooperative bank.
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by iamVirus(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
cc: lalasticlala myndd44 FOD
Please, help my money is involved
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by Ayemileto(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
NCANpatroller:
My friend!
You re on a long thing
Wema
Union
Keystone
Unity
Skye
Access

Baba, keep quite. I use Wema Savings and Alat as well. The only ish with them is that you can hardly pay online with your card. Unlike GTB, they are selective.
Apart from that, the bank is cool, and they attend promptly to issues especially if you visit a branch. Intact, they will most likely fix the issue b4 you leave the bank, unlike some other banks that will require you to write, write, write and rewrite letter. Plus you don't waste time in the bank, no much queue.
The people who enjoy Alat most are those with Wema account, you don't need to upload any document, it will sync automatically.

Note: I'm a student.

To the OP, I will suggest you take ur Utility bill to a branch, that will speed up action.

I use my school hostel address as well, but since I have a savings account with utility bill attached, I don't have problem. Some other people had.

But its a general requirements that you submit a utility bill while opening a savings account with any bank.
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by NCANpatroller: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ayemileto:

Baba, keep quite. I use Wema Savings and Alat as well.
The people who enjoy Alat most are those with Wema account, you don't need to upload any document, it will sync automatically.

Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamVirus:
cc: lalasticlala myndd44 FOD

Please, help my money is involved

Your quest for frontpage is epic. God to the bank and sort things out, don't come and and make noise.
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by iamVirus(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Your quest for frontpage is epic. God to the bank and sort things out, don't come and and make noise.

bro, they don't have a branch.

They're fully digital, if not I for don go scatter one of their branches naa
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by Ayemileto(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=NCANpatroller post=59967138][/quote]

Rara, mi o ya were.
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamVirus:

bro, they don't have a branch.

They're fully digital, if not I for don go scatter one of their branches naa

Kia. DAT one bad oh. Go to Wema head branch in Lag, they should be able to sort u out.
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by Scout60(m): 2:43am On May 15, 2018
iamVirus:

seeing my condition, personally, I can't explain or recommend them.

maybe, someone who's enjoying their services would.
Have you resolved your issues with Alat?
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by iamVirus(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2018
Scout60:

Have you resolved your issues with Alat?
yes.

but it was kinda stressful at the beginning.

But, now, they're amazing
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by apprentist(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
iamVirus:

yes.

but it was kinda stressful at the beginning.

But, now, they're amazing

So why not delete this post? It pops up on all search with ALAT
Re: My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 15, 2019
iamVirus:
It all started when I opened an account with them.

After uploading all the necessary documents, the unlocked my account after series of Twitter rants.

Since 6-8 weeks now, my account has been blocked saying that they can't verify my address.

I have told them to close my account, they say they don't want to lose me yet frustrate me just because I'm no Dangote

Feed your eyes below, Take note of the time difference and sometimes they do snub me

If I hadn't deposited money, I wouldn't have been this bothered

I'm a student oo

I live in the heart of Owerri (GRA) and stay in the school hostel at a Federal university, yet they can't verify any of these addresses
cc: lalasticlala mynd44
This is exactly what Bet9ja customer care has done to me.I signed up on Bet9ja back in 2011. But I abandoned my Bet9ja account, for the likes of MerryBet, 1960Bet, Nairastake and NairaBet. Over the years, I forgot my password and Username on Bet9ja (or if I had ever sign up, in the first place). Bet9ja customer care were unable to retrieve my lost Username and password. After contacting them multiple times. Which forced me to sign up with an imaginary name. I applied for change of name, 3 months ago. And I have been pursuing the case ever since. It's because virrtual VFL league, is now available online. And no need to be short-changed or receive insults, from disrespectful shop owners. While playing VFL leeague at shops. That was why I signed up at Bet9ja. But because you can't sign up more than once with the same name. I signed up with an immaginary name. Hoping that Bet9ja customer care would help me rectify everything. As I am talking with you now, Bet9ja are yet to rectify it. I have numerous screenshots, and recorded phone calls to verify what am saying. I like myself. I don't know how to bear falsewitness, or lie against my neighbour

(1) (Reply)

FG Lauds BON Hotels On Home-grown Skills In Nigerian Hospitality Sector / How To Shop Online From Nigeria With Gtbank (guaranty Trust Bank) Naira Master / Naira For Euro Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.