Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig (3322 Views)

IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2017
The most complicated separatist of the world is Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob, a group of separatist without "exact territory"!
up till today Nnamdi kanu cannot provided the world the real territory of his proposed Biafra land.
The Catalonia
The Quebecois
The Scottish
The Eritrean
The Southern Sudan
To mention but few, all had the indisputable Territory on which they base their fighting for.
Which Territory or region exactly Kanu want to liberate?
The real agenda of kanu is to exterminated the Nigeria nation, a separatist with out a territorial district is fight for what?
The referendum will be granted on which territory?
may be the thread will not be removed by mod.
oladeebo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by Emyogalanya: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
oladeebo:
The most complicated separatist of the world is Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob, a group of separatist without "exact territory"!
up till today Nnamdi kanu cannot provided the world the real territory of his proposed Biafra land.
The Catalonia
The Quebecois
The Scottish
The Eritrean
The Southern Sudan
To mention but few, all had the indisputable Territory on which they base their fighting for.
The real agenda of kanu is to exterminated the Nigeria nation, a separatist with out a territorial district is fight for what?
oladeebo.
thought u were from the most educated and sophisticated region? oh I forgot history is missing in our schools. my apologies

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Emyogalanya:
thought u were from the most educated and sophisticated region? oh I forgot history is missing in our schools. my apologies
No thanks!
Nnamdi kanu is the most dangerous separatist fight for freedom! he wants freedom, for which territory?
The territory disputes is the worst and dangerous war of the humanity, its continue ravaging my countries of world today!
If Kanu is sincere to his fight, why can't he settle or provided the territorial district of his land he will claimed before disturbing the peace of the nation!
my question to you now is to provided the Land of kanu's wish to us now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by omaar12(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2017
From all indications regarding the states He has been to the territory he has mostly stepped foot in is Igbo land territory and if that the only territory he manages to pull out of Nigeria it fine by all igbos. at least our culture and language will be preserved and promoted well.
there is no shame in having a small country, isreal is not as big as the Igbo territory BT they command respect all over the world.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2017
omaar12:
From all indications regarding the states He has been to the territory he has mostly stepped foot in is Igbo land territory and if that the only territory he manages to pull out of Nigeria it fine by all igbos. at least our culture and language will be preserved and promoted well.
there is no shame in having a small country, isreal is not as big as the Igbo territory BT they command respect all over the world.
but your name say different!
ok!
give us the exact territory, not the estimate, or grappling the land is part of self determination right!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by mpianya39(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2017
oladeebo:
The Catalonia
The Quebecois
The Scottish
The Eritrean
The Southern Sudan
oladeebo.

Crack head from ogbomosho idp camp grin grin grin

You don chop this morning

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by omaar12(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2017
oladeebo:

but your name say different!
ok!
give us the exact territory, not the estimate, or grappling the land is part of self determination right!
my Name my matter. Google is your friend Google the Igbo land mass, you won't call it grabbing other peoples land when it comes to Igbo land territory or would you??

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by moninuola65: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Kanu should be arrested ashap!
His intention is to create resolvable problem for Nigeria and later ran away!
Referendum when granted will be organised in what region?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by chinoxstock: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2017
mpianya39:

Chop wetin...For Buhari regime?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2017
omaar12:
my Name my matter. Google is your friend Google the Igbo land mass, you won't call it grabbing other peoples land when it comes to Igbo land territory or would you??
but why not search Kanu for his territorial district of his fight?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by zupsi: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2017
hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2017
mpianya39:

chopper,
get us the territory you were making noise for!
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2017
navyseal2220:

Afonja and slaughtering English language are like 5 and 6. Tomorrow, they will be wondering why they are dragging 30th position in WAEC and JAMB with Zamfara.
ok!
Englishian!
let's go into geography now!
we want to know the territory you were fighting to liberate!
not your waec records!
you get it right!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by omaar12(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2017
moninuola65:
Kanu should be arrested ashap!
His intention is to create resolvable problem for Nigeria and later ran away!
Referendum when granted will be organised in what region?
And who told you that Referendum can only take place in a region. please get your fact right before speaking on a public forum.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by mpianya39(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2017
chinoxstock:

Chop wetin...For Buhari regime?

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2017
navyseal2220:
OP disgracing yorubaa people. This is how Oni will be looking at you...SMH
leave with Yoruba!
my blood
since am not offended igbo,
Alhamdullillah.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by omaar12(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2017
oladeebo:

but why not search Kanu for his territorial district of his fight?
Mr man you are just arguing blindly I just told you something and yo talking about something un related. at the moment the whole world and the whole country knows that this only has to do with the Igbos and so if referendum where to happen today it will be in those Igbo territory.
have you seen him in any state that does not have Igbo majority, when he is campaigning.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by Dillusionist(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
pained afonja

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by Dillusionist(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
it is obvious you are drowning because KANU..kanu keeps giving you sleepless night. .keep disgracing your afonja brothers ..unity beggar

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2017
omaar12:
Mr man you are just arguing blindly I just told you something and yo talking about something un related. at the moment the whole world and the whole country knows that this only has to do with the Igbos and so if referendum where to happen today it will be in those Igbo territory.
have you seen him in any state that does not have Igbo majority, when he is campaigning.
what a geography is this? and who can read such a map!
provide to the whole world the indisputable map, of your right and fight territorial districts!
Even if UN Observer and Organiser come today, what map you will presented to them?
or Kanu rally in Aba photo that will be presented?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:
pained afonja
Dillusionist!
hun-un!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by Emyogalanya: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2017
oladeebo:

No thanks!
Nnamdi kanu is the most dangerous separatist fight for freedom! he wants freedom, for which territory?
The territory disputes is the worst and dangerous war of the humanity, its continue ravaging my countries of world today!
If Kanu is sincere to his fight, why can't he settle or provided the territorial district of his land he will claimed before disturbing the peace of the nation!
my question to you now is to provided the Land of kanu's wish to us now?
check out the biafran map

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:
it is obvious you are drowning because KANU..kanu keeps giving you
sleepless night. .keep disgracing your afonja brothers ..unity beggar
why should I sleep?
when kanu and you want to set my beloved country ablaze!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2017
Emyogalanya:
check out the biafran map
where & which?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by Daewang: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2017
This guy again? Just go and get a life u fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by moninuola65: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2017
omaar12:
And who told you that Referendum can only take place in a region. please get your fact right before speaking on a public forum.
haa!
but it will be taken place where?
than the whole Nigeria territory!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by omaar12(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2017
oladeebo:

why should I sleep?
when kanu and you want to set my beloved country ablaze!
Nigeria is your beloved country just as Biafra is the beloved country of another, all you should be doing is trying to convince the Biafras on why they should love your so called beloved country Nigeria.
But it doesn't matter because no matter what you say, u can only force them to stay but the love they had for Nigeria has been long lost, if KANU fails to get Biafra and will spring up. because your Nigeria has not given the biafrans reason for wanting them to remain.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by Dillusionist(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2017
oladeebo:
why should I sleep? when kanu and you want to set my beloved country ablaze!
keep disgracing your kinsmen ,,unity beggar
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by oladeebo: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2017
omaar12:
Nigeria is your beloved country just as Biafra is the beloved country of another, all you should be doing is trying to convince the Biafras on why they should love your so called beloved country Nigeria.
But it doesn't matter because no matter what you say, u can only force them to stay but the love they had for Nigeria has been long lost, if KANU fails to get Biafra and will spring up. because your Nigeria has not given the biafrans reason for wanting them to remain.
That give them the right to burn down my country.. Nigeria?
to be Nigerian or not is their choice!
but attacking Nigeria!
I had my full right to counter attack them back!
aint I?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig by dreamworld: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Nsima Ekere, NDDC MD / Buhari Minister, Audu Ogbeh, Defeated Roundly In His Country Home By PDP / Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.