Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Coconut Oil Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coconut Oil Business (1453 Views)

Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business / Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Oil Business by Oduok(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2017
I wish to appreciate everyone that called, inboxed and mailed when I requested for 25Litres of Coconut oil urgently. I am currently working with the supplier that offered for 4,000naira per litre while others have been bookmarked for future engagement. Thank you so much. Continue to send mail: odfidservices@gmail.com, call: 07037263653, or inbox to order and to supply coconut oil, palm oil, and palm kernel oil. We also handle researches in vegetable oils. Scientific analysis, and design of plants and equipment for vegetable oils extraction. We can set-up the extraction plant using either locally made equipment or imported equipment from Buhler, Demester Ballestra and other world-known oleo-equipment suppliers from China and Malaysia. Odfid meets both academic and entrepreneurship needs in vegetable oils and oleo science and technologies. "... Ensuring competence."
Re: Coconut Oil Business by pafra(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Good

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Be A Successful Forex Trader And 5 Ways Of Making Money Online / We Need Gold And Diamond Buyer In Serria Lonne / Who Wants To Own 600,000 Ecommerce Database Of Buyers On Jumia And Konga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.