Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) (29699 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / 90-Year-Old Grandma Begins Primary School In Kenya (Photos) / Parents Beat & Disgrace Head Teacher, Over Poor Results In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Mehnn kenya dong ban plastic ? Kenya is goin places oo... But how bout pure wota hw dem dey sell am there ?
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by damoneymag(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2017
sm1 can not carry her bag in peace again? monitoring spirits leave the girl alone nah
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by dowjones(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mac2016:
Some Kenyans look cute tho

Kenyan women are actually very beautiful.

The owner of the forum is out to make the country look like sh!t.
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by aolawale025: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
It is not to ban the use of plastic materials but to develop a new material that is biodegradable.

Paper bags are replacing plastic bags. paper is biodegradable and recyclable
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by Noble11(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adeoba10:
Which kin madness is dis... She can afford the services of shopping mall but can't buy school bag, come dey use dried banana leaves as bag....
Kenya is not like Nigeria my sister...here shopping mall and supermarkets are everywhere just like ordinary market...in Nigeria malls are new thing and people go there just to take pictures lol,here it's nothing,Nigeria still have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by victorioushands: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
drunkcow:
2 questions
what da hell is dat and wo da hell is taking pictures?

It seems to me that the two 'hellish' questions you asked will best be answered in hell. So my advice is, when you get to hell, you will get your answers. Just take my advice

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by bigpicture001: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
nigeria is not a country...it's a zoo..so even Kenya hv realised d nid to ban plastic bags....dix is long overdue due..in dix clueless lawless country

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
victorioushands:

It seems to me that the two 'hellish' questions you asked will best be answered in hell. So my advice is, when you get to hell, you will get your answers. Just take my advice
is it ur question .coman beat me tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
What is techno doing there
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Noble11:

Kenya is not like Nigeria my sister...here shopping mall and supermarkets are everywhere just like ordinary market...in Nigeria malls are new thing and people go there just to take pictures lol,here it's nothing,Nigeria still have a long way to go
Main reason why ur government banned plastic bag... .. Bcus shopping mall is at every corner of ur street...
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
It is not to ban the use of plastic materials but to develop a new material that is biodegradable.

They charge you 10 cents here (~N40) for plastic bags.

It works because we now carry our own reusable bags when shopping.

It's about saving the environment.
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
As far she's ok with it.
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by loomer: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Make them ban plastic bags for naija too
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by Noble11(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adeoba10:

Main reason why ur government banned plastic bag... .. Bcus shopping mall is at every corner of ur street...
Compare it with the pure water bags at every corner in Nigeria...they are ahead moving on with the rest of the world...No wonder Nigeria is still watching analogue tv but a little known Kenya has switched to digital since 2014...
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by ayamprecious: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adeoba10:
Which kin madness is dis... She can afford the services of shopping mall but can't buy school bag, come dey use dried banana leaves as bag....

Didn't u see that she went to the department where the cheapest of all things for ladies can be bought

ALWAYS IS JUST #140 FOR SMALLEST PARK OR UNA NOCGET FRIEND OR SIS WEY DEY BUY AM grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pavore9:
Nice one but plastic bags full my apartment in Nairobi! cheesy

My brother, safely use it indoors ooooooo.
Lol
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

My brother, safely use it indoors ooooooo.
Lol
Indoors it will be as I csn"t shout! cheesy
Re: Kenyan Schoolgirl Improvised Following The Ban On Plastic Bags In Kenya (Photos) by Nmanuanu(f): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Necessity is the mother of invention. Weldone young lady wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) / Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) / What Is The Name Of This Leaf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.