Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Soyabeans Available For Sale Direct Contact From Farmers In The North And Middl - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Soyabeans Available For Sale Direct Contact From Farmers In The North And Middl (667 Views)

List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. / Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State / I'm Buying Maize Directly From Farmers, Contact Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyabeans Available For Sale Direct Contact From Farmers In The North And Middl by bidosko(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2017
We can meet your weekly target and supplys anywhere in the country and lets do business.
Contact me on 07039142470 watsapp
Re: Soyabeans Available For Sale Direct Contact From Farmers In The North And Middl by hyo6: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Supercharge ur Business With The Power of Internet!!!
Get The Ultimate E-commerce Website Experience!
for  N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: Soyabeans Available For Sale Direct Contact From Farmers In The North And Middl by oyebanji(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
bidosko:
We can meet your weekly target and supplys anywhere in the country . Send in your lpo and lets do business.
Contact me on 07039142470 watsapp

What's your price per tonne?
Re: Soyabeans Available For Sale Direct Contact From Farmers In The North And Middl by bidosko(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
oyebanji:

What's your price per tonne?
Re: Soyabeans Available For Sale Direct Contact From Farmers In The North And Middl by eseleborjpyaho: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
we need 60 tons in Lagos And 150 tons in Ibadan at N147k per ton. if you can supply on cash on delivery. Text your Name for LPO to 07068293478

(1) (Reply)

A-Z Livestock Ingredient / Complete Gari Making Machines / Advise On Charcoal Biz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.