Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Celtel Gprs; Why Me? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Gprs; Why Me? (969 Views)

Celtel Gprs Settings! / MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Gprs; Why Me? by GbengaOGA(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2007
In a society where 'awoof' is the what majority pant after, it is very difficult to come to terms with any excuse given by the philantropist; either good or bad.
In this regard, ladies and gentle men of the nairaland, I hereby unleash my superflous bile of wrath on the CELTEL for to me it has done more ham than good to the majority of its numerous customers. It started by cutting the 12 free SMSs to 6, went to becoming the highest-charging telecommunication company in terms of tarrif, never even tried to introduce any charming innovation/creativity like the all-night-free-call and yet they have reach the apex by stopping the only thing still holding most of its customers (GPRS browsing).
I am very worried about the future of this company that I had so much love, respect and hope for cos it may soon go into oblivion.
Or, is it only my phone that is no more browsing nairalanders?
Re: Celtel Gprs; Why Me? by Babakenny(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2007
Young man,i can still use my phone to browse.What kind of handset are you using?
Re: Celtel Gprs; Why Me? by GbengaOGA(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2007
Well, I use Motorola L6 and I have been using it to browse for the past 5 months. What type of phone do you use?
Re: Celtel Gprs; Why Me? by lovelyS(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2007
CELTEL is no doing GPRS service,No free night call and they've redused 12 free monthly SMS 2 6 angry

Well they baffles me real. . . sad
Re: Celtel Gprs; Why Me? by GbengaOGA(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2007
Dont you guys think that Celtel may loose all their customers if something expedite is not done? I only fear for the future of this company. I understand that most Celtel users now have other SIMs different from Celtel.

Celtel, wake up. O sleeping giant, wake up. (Hope it will not be night before you wake!)

(1) (Reply)

null / For Sale: Sony Ericsson W950i / Operamod For S40v2 Now Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.