Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Terrible State Of Owerri-umuahia Express Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible State Of Owerri-umuahia Express Road (883 Views)

Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) / Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible State Of Owerri-umuahia Express Road by ken19: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2017
this is a Federal road in owerri leading to mbaise and umuahia...

cars are getting stuck others are getting damaged badly.

lalasticlala move to FP so more people can view

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Owerri-umuahia Express Road by AkProsper(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2017
The road be like: "......them are looking for me but am not on their map oh.....
check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: Terrible State Of Owerri-umuahia Express Road by expensiveguyman(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Huh! and this fools from d pit of hell will tell us to believe in one Nigeria. one Nigeria is d biggest fraud being committed against d igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Owerri-umuahia Express Road by hollah123: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Huh! and this fools from d pit of hell will tell us to believe in one Nigeria. one Nigeria is d biggest fraud being committed against d igbos.
u are the greatest fool ever liveth, b4 I open this thread I know for sure that igbo fools will blame the government. when will u people stop blame game n hold your leaders accountable for your problems? even when Jonathan was there, was d road a good one?but your omo brain has been formatted to blame buhari on all your problems. even if u have issues with your wife u will still blame buhari, even if u can't satisfy your wife sexually Na buhari cause am. the day I people will b relevant is when u realise that you also have problems. anumanu
Re: Terrible State Of Owerri-umuahia Express Road by kenny987(f): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
hollah123:
u are the greatest fool ever liveth, b4 I open this thread I know for sure that igbo fools will blame the government. when will u people stop blame game n hold your leaders accountable for your problems? even when Jonathan was there, was d road a good one?but your omo brain has been formatted to blame buhari on all your problems. even if u have issues with your wife u will still blame buhari, even if u can't satisfy your wife sexually Na buhari cause am. the day I people will b relevant is when u realise that you also have problems. anumanu

It is a federal road. It is the responsibility of the FG to fix it.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Owerri-umuahia Express Road by mrvitalis(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenny987:

It is a federal road. It is the responsibility of the FG to fix it.
This road leads to my place if you coming from Owerri ...the last time this road was good was during obj ...they funny thing is that our then senator Chris used this road and couldn't do a thing

We supported Jonathan and didn't get it now you want Buhari you didn't support to fix it with far less resources ??

If he dose fine but for me we are in no position to demand too much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Bello & Federal Government Are After Me –dino Melaye Reacts To Court Ruling / Uk-disturbing Video Allegedly Shows Nigerian Army Torture And Murder Biafrans / 2019: Very Notable Nigerian Scores Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.