Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) (30836 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) / Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Eventoned: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2017
According to a facebook user by the name Nolly Lee, an assistant lecturer of the Ebonyi state University who he claims is currently facing a panel in the school for sexual victimization of female students, bribery, and other illicit acts. Nolly, who is a former student of the school, asked his fellow alumni to state whether or not they want the lecturer to be sacked.

Female students of the school came to the comment section to narrate their experiences with him and how he victimized them for not sleeping with them or paying a bribe. Even male students came out to accuse the lecturer of victimizing their girlfriends. Read the post and their comments belowFacebook user, Nolly Lee, shared a post on his page yesterday about an assistant lecturer of the Ebonyi state University who he claims is currently facing a panel in the school for sexual victimization of female students, bribery, and other illicit acts. Nolly, who is a former student of the school, asked his fellow alumni to state whether or not they want the lecturer to be sacked.

Female students of the school came to the comment section to narrate their experiences with him and how he victimized them for not sleeping with them or paying a bribe. Even male students came out to accuse the lecturer of victimizing their girlfriends.

Read the post and their comments below

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/female-students-ebonyi-state-university-accuse-lecturer-sexual-victimization-bribery-pics/

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Eventoned: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2017

1 Share

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Eventoned: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017

1 Share

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by TRADELYN: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Crazy world. embarassed

TRADELYN is PROUDLY the BEST for all your research projects, business plans, etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Jostico: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2017
mistaking action for seriousness . just like arsene wenger and arsenal. do the needful and stop contemplating

3 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by ukeme200(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
LA wa o
Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by LivinaPatrick(f): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
That was my school o

3 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by micfoley: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Seriously. This guy committed all these? Meanwhile he is on strike with ASUU for more pay SMH

10 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
It pains me so much that most secondary schools colleges of education and universities in eastern Nigeria have such "lecturers"!
Hardly you find students that have scaled through unscathed! Its either money or your body!
And unfortunately many ladies are VERY willing to give their bodies just to pass!
When it becomes the norm, then the honest ones are in trouble! The result? Under baked and half baked "graduates"!!
Its a very sorry situation that needs to be dealt with severely else the future of education will be bleak!
Go to the college of education ikwo and see the level of victimization! You will weep for the students!
Karma is a bitch the saying goes...
Nemesis will soon catch up with them...
May we help ourselves!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good that he has been busted. What department does he lectures again?
Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Ogashub(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Chop off his balls
Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lecturer!?
Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
The case should be investigated, if found guilty of he should be punished and jailed.
Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by HMZi: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sack the sick FVVUCK...

swagenity please download 'AMERICAN GODS' for me please....its just 90mb,my tecno tv 395635 can handle such downloads..

1 Like

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
you see

12 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Chei! Hmmmm!
Lemme not say much before they use my contribution in their senate
Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
It will never be well with the wicked

1 Like

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abakaliki schools sef angry
Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
I know this lecturer, very loud and corrupt, he billed my guy 25k cause he thought he was a G-boy, very corrupt and almost all the girls who took his course paid in kind.

6 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
lecturers n konji is like bread and butter

2 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by ElSherriff: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Is it possible to castrate him before/after sacking him?

2 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
It is well
Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Aden777(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sack n Polythene him.
Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Badmanbay(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
That one na small case, come to IMO State University and see !!!

3 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mumu man still deserves some proper treatment in the hands of boyfriends, fathers or brothers of the victims...
Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by claremont(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
They should have set him up and recorded it on video like AAU students did to their randy lecturer, Mr Otubu. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kEF_qYtKz4

2 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by Bizgold: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
what do you expect if u tend to absorb your people who are supposed to be in Abriba market offloading bag of rice as a Lecturer

4 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
A FEMALE LECTURER WANT TO SUCK MY CÓCK FOR GOOD GRADES AND SHE WAS DATING. I WON'T SAY FURTHER gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by adesammy1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Assistant lecturer behaving like this.. .what happens when he becomes a senior lecturer or a professor?

3 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
With so much errors coming from a graduate, little wonder he failed them! angry
And that silly girl confessing to bribing a lecturer and then asking for his sack.
If i where the VC i would sack the lecturer alright, but I'd also retrieve the certificates of those that bribed him!
Shekina!
What is good for the geese is good for the gander

3 Likes

Re: Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) by swagenity(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
HMZi:
Sack the sick FVVUCK...

a

swagenity please download 'AMERICAN GODS' for me please....its just 90mb,my tecno tv 395635 can handle such downloads..
I HEAR OOOOO9OOOOOOOOO.. ..STOP SPAMMING shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week / The Quality Of Nigeria's University Education (Let's Rank Them) / ASUU & FG's 2009 Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.