Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. (627 Views)

The Impunity And Corrupt Practices Of Late Mr. Abba Kyari - Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Sign this Petition to End the Impunity in Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. by legislatively: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2017
I'm not a fan of nnamdi KANU and I must say that his approach towards achieving his aim is very wrong but the recent actions from the federal government have not helped but given nnamdi KANU a reason to disobey court orders as this has been a culture with the buhari led government.

in July 2016, the court ordered the federal government to immediately publish names of looters and the amount they boasted to have recovered, but till date we have not seen any list

2 Likes

Re: Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2017
I doubt if this post will make front page. Too many Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB stories and people are getting fed up

1 Like

Re: Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. by legislatively: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2017
the dasuki and el-zakzaky situation, the federal government are still yet to obey court orders

1 Like

Re: Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. by legislatively: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander, FG started it, if nnamdi KANU should be punished then federal government should also be punished.

2 Likes

Re: Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. by baralatie(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
by the time KANU is re arrested for floating his bail conditions.the fg will gladly obey the courts to return kanu to maximum prison.
it is the innocent Igbo youths that I pity because they will take up violence out of frustration and bye bye to their white elephant project
Re: Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. by paBuhari(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
We IPOB thank buhari/vegetable for making Nnamdi Kanu a global figure! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. by paBuhari(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
baralatie:
by the time KANU is re arrested for floating his bail conditions.the fg will gladly obey the courts to return kanu to maximum prison.
it is the innocent Igbo youths that I pity because they will take up violence out of frustration and bye bye to their white elephant project
Have you done your routine duty of drinking water from gutter today? grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
paBuhari:
Have you done your routine duty of drinking water from gutter today? grin grin grin
don't worry by the time KANU is judiciously bundled back to prison.you can come and feed him isi ewu and egusi chicken soup in prison!
the prison is not stingy
Re: Looking At The Nnamdi Kanu Situation And How FG Started the Impunity. by xcolanto(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
nice one @op!
this government is partial and sentimental, full of ethnic bigotry and tribalistic tendencies.
they choose what court orders to implement and implement court orders that favor their biased agenda.
if i had a case with this government and the court ordered me to my dissatisfaction, i`ll disobey all orders and damn the consequences.
if am put before a judge i`ll reference buhari as a case study and ask him why he felt i should obey any court ruling at all.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Must Repent - Dino Melaye / All Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Coes Fix Cut Off Marks (FULL DETAILS) / Biafra: Obasanjo Tells Buhari What To Do With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.