Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (23043 Views)

Governor Dickson Receives African Value Awards Team / Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by badera: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Why international sport were played in lagos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5891894_hacok_jpg8cf25f3e2778ec24b1cab01c7a524326

Stephen keshi buried

h

Politicians and other nigerian buried, they are buried with no flag

h[img]https://1.bp..com/-R_u--IYGTzw/WXi5Gi2t_ZI/AAAAAAAAHwA/p6p9T2MTb2YQLqIDwxJbgKbF_2p90frGgCLcBGAs/s400/yemi%2Bosi5.jpg[/img]

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by akinboyo: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
I do hope FG will duly settle them unlike the previous ones.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Let him pay them o, no be to dey shine teeth
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
dainformant:
President Muhammadu Buhari hosts victorious Afrobasket 2017 winners/Nigeria National Female Basketball team, D'Tigress at the executive council chamber of the presidential villa in Abuja today. He met with the Basketball Team at the council chambers, after they won the Afrobasket Championship title for the first time in 12 years in Mali.

President Buhari also disclosed that each player will receive the sum of a million naira while the officials will receive half a million.

Nigeria defeated defending champions Senegal to win the trophy in Mali on Sunday night.

Buhari Receives New African Champions D'Tigress in Abuja

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/buhari-receives-new-african-champions-dtigress-presidential-villa-photos.html

cc; lalasticlala
Cool gesture with the 1 milla each.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
No fanfare, nothing. This our president is soo dull just like the economy. Twa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good. But the officials should be given N1m as the players.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Them fine girls
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cool
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Toheeb31(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

this is the beginning of bad luck for sports in this country

Which luck our sport get be4? Hahahaha
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
congratulation.. see bevy of beautiful ladies
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
DID THE TROPHY BURN HER FINGERS?

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice one congratulation to you team. Pres that was a nice one hosting them at the chambers.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by josephine123: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
cool
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

He's just posing for the camera, he doesn't give a sh*t about them, won't even give them transport fare... angry

Are they there because of transport fare?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Segadem(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
micfoley:
Congratulations to the girls and to all Nigerians

Now sack Dalung for the celebration to be complete
grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by somehow: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
See me sitting besides that fair basketball lady.

grin
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by robosky02(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
good one grin
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by biodun83L(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

He's just posing for the camera, he doesn't give a sh*t about them, won't even give them transport fare... angry
NA UR FATHER U CALL BUHARI NI ERANKO
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
And this will be APC's achievement during their tenure

Nigeria keep going backward day by day
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Not sure, just describing buhari's disposition towards welfare or humanitarian services, he doesn't give a sh*t embarassed he's as cold as f**k sad

teacherbim:

Are they there because of transport fare?
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mapet: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
femi4:
Just 1m....Buhari stingy sha

Trust me, this is either the generous PMB or Madam PMB forced his hand. PMB that was once reputed to question the rationale behind giving millions to U17 boys, as they are teenagers and what will they be doing with millions instead of concentrating on their books

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Don't be a bad ambassador, Yoruba's are known for their respect for elders angry

biodun83L:
NA UR FATHER U CALL BUHARI NI ERANKO
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by paBuhari(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Photo photo image laundry govt.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mapet: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zeze06:
Not sure, just describing buhari's disposition towards welfare or humanitarian services, he doesn't give a sh*t embarassed he's as cold as f**k sad

Welfare and humanitarian services? Do you know what you're talking about or you just chose to pick words and use loosely? Is the event about welfare and humanitarian services?
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Jonbeezy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adonike:
For APC mind, 2019 campaign promises is fulfilled already..

Kudos to the ladies.

Make I call that my Aunt wey dey there to help me collect "kilishi" come.

My guy, this must be Ibom Plaza abi? you just reminded me of the good old days of National Youth Service in Akwa-ibom state. was full of fun shaa. you have very homely people. very hospitable. batch A 2015/16.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
If you are here to teach me what is welfare or humanitarian services and how buhari has done well in those areas please go ahead... undecided

mapet:

Welfare and humanitarian services? Do you know what you're talking about or you just chose to pick words and use loosely? Is the event about welfare and humanitarian services?
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
If you are here to teach me what is welfare or humanitarian services and how buhari has done well in those areas please go ahead... embarassed

mapet:

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
dainformant:
President Muhammadu Buhari hosts victorious Afrobasket 2017 winners/Nigeria National Female Basketball team, D'Tigress at the executive council chamber of the presidential villa in Abuja today. He met with the Basketball Team at the council chambers, after they won the Afrobasket Championship title for the first time in 12 years in Mali.

President Buhari also disclosed that each player will receive the sum of a million naira while the officials will receive half a million.

Nigeria defeated defending champions Senegal to win the trophy in Mali on Sunday night.

Buhari Receives New African Champions D'Tigress in Abuja

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/buhari-receives-new-african-champions-dtigress-presidential-villa-photos.html

cc; lalasticlala

This baba stingy shaaa.. If na Jonathan, 5M , Landed properties n national awards
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Kendroid: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
C as our presido use all his power, might, and strength jack d trophy up with one hand... grin

hadibin he didnt do it eerh...i trust Nigerians shah.. wink
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adonike:
For APC mind, 2019 campaign promises is fulfilled already..

Kudos to the ladies.

Make I call that my Aunt wey dey there to help me collect "kilishi" come.
u short o and u r posting ur pic on a thread for the tall @basketball.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
so nigeria men and women now holds d afro basketball trophies. thats nice
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kudos to the team. We are proud of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha / Electoral Act: Deletion Of Section 84 (12) ‘A Great Error’ - Falana / 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.