Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 (34833 Views)

Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Punch Newspaper Headlines [3rd June, 2017]. / Africa's Week In Pictures: 26 May - 1 June 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 by jpphilips(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The united states does not share monthly allocation to every state, each state runs separately n use the resources in their state to run and then they return a given percentage to the FG, the FG only pays back percentage of federal taxes collected from each state in accordance to the wealths n needs of each state.......... The u.s does not run a unitary govement like u have been trying to sell on this forum.

I can only dish out facts n then allow u to publicly disgrace urself in ur bid to counter facts with insults.

In the USA they run a federating unity n resource control reigns supreme....... That's how all sane nations run.

Keep beefing while I keep giving facts

Bingo!! So I have knocked you back to sanity, so you know now the US does the same as Nigeria.
What is federation allocation called in the US since you claim to understand the US politics.
Dumb f00ls disgracing the Nigerian cyber space.
Re: Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
jpphilips:

Bingo!! So I have knocked you back to sanity, so you know now the US does the same as Nigeria.
What is federation allocation called in the US since you claim to understand the US politics.
Dumb f00ls disgracing the Nigerian cyber space.

U can't counter facts with insults gringringrin.

IN AMERICA, EACH STATE CONTROLS THEIR RESOURCES AND SENDS A GIVEN PERCENTAGE OF THE WEALTH THEY CREATE TO THE FG.
Re: Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 by jpphilips(m): 1:06am On Sep 04, 2017
PrecisionFx:

U can't counter facts with insults gringringrin.

IN AMERICA, EACH STATE CONTROLS THEIR RESOURCES AND SENDS A GIVEN PERCENTAGE OF THE WEALTH THEY CREATE TO THE FG.

Enjoy your illiteracy bro!!
Re: Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 by B2mario(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2017
nengibo:

Also ask for your brain to be returned from your village people
Obori, Opobo has nothing to do with Abia state, it closest neighbors is Ikot Abasi in Akwa Ibom,
is like you are Ijaw man?
Re: Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 by nengibo: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2017
B2mario:

it's like you are Ijaw man?
Like I said ask for ur brain to be returned

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) / Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.