Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (52449 Views)

African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Enoquin(f): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
ChristyB:
You go fear wedding guests nau...
Bestman of Life
Happy married life oooo

bust wait ooo i thought traditional marriages were done at the woman's place.
can someone please correct me if this has changed.

Well in this case, the man is the woman. grin
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
WhiteRacist:
.. only a rejected white goes for black people. black people are unintelligent and mentally handicap. therefore they can only be found in the ghetto, swamps and failed nation. no white that is happy with life want to associate with blacks.

blacks community are always disorganized and not in unity. as soon as black man get riches he get out of town as soon as possible so he could have some peace. but white create and build a peaceful community.

Africa is a shithole no white should want anything to do with. they can't govern themselves and develop their community. they use aids money to buy guns instead of buying condoms.
Dss over to you
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
In the next 6 years he will erecting a structure in warri, you guys 're here making jest of him. Soon he be out of the country.

To the ladies pointing fingers if he had approach you for a date, would you have accepted him, no you won't. So let him be.

1 Like

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
FGO1:
I just bought a car here in Nigeria and I want to send it to my sister in Germany for her to be using. How will I go about sending it. ? Bellow are the pictures of the car

grin shocked grin

This is a complete unequivocal expression of 3rd degree insanity!

Someone should throw this fella outta here.

You want to send a car you bought here in Nigeria to Germany for your sister to be using it

Abi na Ghana you be wan type

Uselu psychiatric hospital in Benin city actually has available bed space for peeps like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by ChristyB(f): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hahahahaha you are wicket fa..choii

Enoquin:

Well in this case, the man is the woman. grin
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by WhiteRacist: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Dss over to you
lol. come and get me. i am in my house
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Dongreat(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
BiggyB242:
In the next 6 years he will erecting a structure in warri, you guys 're here making jest of him. Soon he be out of the country.

To the ladies pointing fingers if he had approach you for a date, would you have accepted him, no you won't. So let him be.

Erecting a structure is not the problem but maintaining the structure.
He's only going to enjoy a little while but soon he will just float and lost like the others before him. Except he has a quality that can be innovative and not brute hustle including sweeping the streets of Europe, wiping the bum of old women or giving towel to people in the restroom.

Yes we have all see it before, know it and even wore the t-shirt. What makes you think people stay abroad for years without coming back home, knowing about or seeing them?

2 Likes

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by mousco(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
The oyibo woman fit dey see dat ugly guy as a white man base on voodoo
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Kendroid: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Not even one responsible dressed up guy appeared in the white wedding photo... undecided

We are doomed in dis country!! #Poverty cry
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Slayer2: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
jrerico1:
Lol my friends are with their white lover in their house in warri here..

Bros abeg how and where them take they see all these oyibo because bros I need one young one like this. How I fit hustle am pass?
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by GreatChizzy: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
WhiteRacist:
.. only a rejected white goes for black people. black people are unintelligent and mentally handicap. therefore they can only be found in the ghetto, swamps and failed nation. no white that is happy with life want to associate with blacks.

blacks community are always disorganized and not in unity. as soon as black man get riches he get out of town as soon as possible so he could have some peace. but white create and build a peaceful community.

Africa is a shithole no white should want anything to do with. they can't govern themselves and develop their community. they use aids money to buy guns instead of buying condoms.

WHAT IS THIS ONE DOING HERE IN NAIRALAND!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by jojothegreat(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Green card fall of you grin
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Tonyblessed(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Congrats to him jare! Guys condemning are just hypocrites while girls condemning should go and find their own white man to marry.
White girls are trustworthy to the core than most of these naija babes.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by jrerico1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Slayer2:

Bros abeg how and where them take they see all these oyibo because bros I need one young one like this. How I fit hustle am pass?
dy go voke dem come, dy go first land Ghana before dy go come this side.. Boys get zero joy.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Truly there's hunger in d Land
Hmmm...
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Itzneowizy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
No time for dulling oo

WHEN MARRIAGE BECOMES A MEANS OF INCOME
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

IS SHE NAT FUNNY HA SEF
Very funny indeed cheesy
May God forgive us lipsrsealed
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
fpeter:
at least this one young
Did u say young?
Abi 'young' in stature wink
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Better
Chill sis wink
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by opribo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
My only concern about all these marriages that are based on greener pastures abroad, is the next generation of Nigerians.

Some even send their families there to go and deliver. Even though it may seem like nothing but a time in future is coming when we will have no true born Nigerian youth who can sacrifice their life for country.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by adebaba5: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
[s][/s]
[/quote]
Dongreat:
When will Nigerians understand that is not green on the other side. Apart from 24 hours electricity, good road, civilized system, all other things are fu*ked. Even the white men there, are homeless, sleeping under bridges, and deep in debt. Your red or green passport is no guarantee of a better or even fair life. If you are not intelligent book wise, innovative, or talent rich then to the white man and world at large you are very dispensable.
Only lazy and poverty driven people will marry a woman or man not of love but of selfish desire.

I see people shouting HUSTLE and it's only criminals, lazy oafs, and ignoramus that has change the true meaning of hustle to "get anything even if it means making people miserable along the way".

Nigerians, very Religious but very UnGodly
[quote author=Dongreat post=59968884]When will Nigerians understand that is not green on the other side. Apart from 24 hours electricity, good road, civilized system, all other things are fu*ked. Even the white men there, are homeless, sleeping under bridges, and deep in debt. Your red or green passport is no guarantee of a better or even fair life. If you are not intelligent book wise, innovative, or talent rich then to the white man and world at large you are very dispensable.
Only lazy and poverty driven people will marry a woman or man not of love but of selfish desire.

I see people shouting HUSTLE and it's only criminals, lazy oafs, and ignoramus that has change the true meaning of hustle to "get anything even if it means making people miserable along the way".

Dongreat:
When will Nigerians understand that is not green on the other side. Apart from 24 hours electricity, good road, civilized system, all other things are fu*ked. Even the white men there, are homeless, sleeping under bridges, and deep in debt. Your red or green passport is no guarantee of a better or even fair life. If you are not intelligent book wise, innovative, or talent rich then to the white man and world at large you are very dispensable.

e pain am
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by oluwaahmed: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
WhiteRacist:

Doesn't change d fact dat once u go black, u can't go back, not my fault dat white pussies luv black d1ck.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

They are both dwarfs!
I wonder what their kids will look like if they ever have any.

Everything in warri looks ugly & unattractive.
Ugly groom,
Ugly bride,
Ugly best man,
Ugly friends,
Ugly relatives.

There is no need wishing them HML because they can never be happy together.

That is certain!

Acid y nah, show them small love nah grin
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Very funny indeed cheesy
May God forgive us lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes

NA GOD SAVE U
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
I love interracial marriages ��❤︎. She looks good in traditional wears too.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by clemmonce(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Amajerry83:
Poverty is a curse. Even the bible said woe unto poverty!
why do you think he is poor... Bros always think before you talk... so marry a foreigner makes you poor ??
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by adebaba5: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
n o body dy even wish dm happy married life.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by bukola08(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
WhiteRacist:

Get a life. Ass licker

1 Like

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by echodrum(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dongreat:

Oga I disagreed with you to some extent. Just listen to your self once again, you mentioned ''24 hours electricity, good roads and civilized society'' what else do you need in life if you have all these three things you mentioned? Just civilization alone is enough reason for one to migrate to another country by all means. Why can't Nigeria provide those three things you mentioned? there are so many hard working people in Nigeria who are not making anything. Do you know how many 3. and above GPA students who are graduating from the universities every year without getting any job. What are you talking about? There are lots and lots of opportunities in obodo onyibo whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by sniperr007(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
juman:

Abi.

Nigeria is a destroyed country.

A country with bad "leaders".

Make we repair am na. Rather than being docile.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Icon79(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Love is blind. That's the first 'girl toasting phrase', I learned in elementary school grin

O pari o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking / The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) / See The Obituary This Family Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.