Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (52448 Views)

African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by echodrum(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
sniperr007:

Make we repair am na. Rather than being docile.
how are you going to repair it?
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Slayer2: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
jrerico1:
dy go voke dem come, dy go first land Ghana before dy go come this side.. Boys get zero joy.

LOL mehn. If funds enter my hand na to enter GH make I visit nana see what's up
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Bennyidu(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
BTW, why na only Warri?
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by fpeter(f): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Did u say young?
Abi 'young' in stature wink

compared to those old grannies they usually bring back.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Amajerry83(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
If u rich u go marry that kind lady abeg talk truth. You should check our rich Nigerian brothers that are married to white ladies.
Cheers

clemmonce:
why do you think he is poor... Bros always think before you talk... so marry a foreigner makes you poor ??

1 Like

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Badonasty(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Collyno82(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin the wedding gown too funny
sensing jealously
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by donblade85555(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
WhiteRacist:
.. only a rejected white goes for black people. black people are unintelligent and mentally handicap. therefore they can only be found in the ghetto, swamps and failed nation. no white that is happy with life want to associate with blacks.

blacks community are always disorganized and not in unity. as soon as black man get riches he get out of town as soon as possible so he could have some peace. but white create and build a peaceful community.

Africa is a shithole no white should want anything to do with. they can't govern themselves and develop their community. they use aids money to buy guns instead of buying condoms.
I hope you are white?
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
WhiteRacist:
.. only a rejected white goes for black people. black people are unintelligent and mentally handicap. therefore they can only be found in the ghetto, swamps and failed nation. no white that is happy with life want to associate with blacks.

blacks community are always disorganized and not in unity. as soon as black man get riches he get out of town as soon as possible so he could have some peace. but white create and build a peaceful community.

Africa is a shithole no white should want anything to do with. they can't govern themselves and develop their community. they use aids money to buy guns instead of buying condoms.
hey you Pink Doggy !! shut your mouth up!!! All Caucasians are related to Rhesus monkeys. ha ha ha ha Ha

1 Share

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Achadu76: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Which kind wahala be dis.

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by sayisayi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Felixalex:
It's true love, nobody should mention green card.

True love...lol...naija is bank alert X.....

Let money stop, you go see below how naija woman will treat husband..

1 Like

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
fpeter:

compared to those old grannies they usually bring back.
Well u are right in a way sha smiley
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Welcomme: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg where can I get an American or British woman to marry? Even if she is Obese or short, I don't mind. I need a love..
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Kingbuhari(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
The lady fine just that she is a dwarf... Their children will be like Aki and pawpaw grin my warri guys no dey carry last indeed grin
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by bikefab(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
The woman looks like a dwarf... Area!!!
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Mayflowa(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Amajerry83:
Poverty is a curse. Even the bible said woe unto poverty!

You are not different from a rascist!
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by planetx: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
777philosopher:
hey you Pink Doggy !! shut your mouth up!!! All Caucasians are related to Rhesus monkeys. ha ha ha ha Ha
Is it really true that white babies are born with tails which are cut of after birth like this photo suggests.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
planetx:
Is it really true that white babies are born with tails which are cut of after birth like this photo suggests.
yes, it is true. they have animal DNA in them, and they are RH+, which means Rhesus positive. they are not humans. the doctors cut their tails after birth.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Amajerry83(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am not my broda. Don't take me too seriously sometimes. Some comments na joke we dey bro.

Mayflowa:

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by PrinceKenne(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Me no even know wetin I go talk cos people above me don talk am finish. I just dey scatter mouth here like Alaremu
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by egopersonified(f): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
ChristyB:
You go fear wedding guests nau... Bestman of Life Happy married life oooo
bust wait ooo i thought traditional marriages were done at the woman's place. can someone please correct me if this has changed.
person wey no get tradition dey do traditional marriage
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
she is not bad looking! were are the families of the white woman? maybe they didn't Approve.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mayflowa:

Rascist?
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
so does it mean he did not see any Nigerian babe to marry, nawa o.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by burakado17: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Amajerry83:
Poverty is a curse. Even the bible said woe unto poverty!
Where in the Bible?
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by burakado17: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nigerian guys tire me.

Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by sniperr007(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
echodrum:
how are you going to repair it?

Educate d youth about good government.
Enter politics'
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by pyr8te: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
What I don't understand is why the wedding must take place in naija..or is it all the time d couple are apart.
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Maniche44(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
the hustle is real here
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by Antoeni(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
That is Najite
Re: Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral by ThefemaleKing: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
I can't even laugh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking / The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) / See The Obituary This Family Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.