Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why It Is Important To Declare Sit-at-home In All Biafraland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is Important To Declare Sit-at-home In All Biafraland. (538 Views)

Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Important To Declare Sit-at-home In All Biafraland. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
I suggest we extend the sit-at-home order in Anambra on the 18th should be extended to other Biafran land. This is to forestall the
plans of the federal government of renting crowds to pretend as voters.
So if the sit at home is biafran wide, it will lend credence to the Biafran argument at the same time will destroy Nigeria argument against IPOB.
If all other Biafran land observe a sit -at-home, it would be difficult to discredit IPOB's directive.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Important To Declare Sit-at-home In All Biafraland. by ESDKING: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Important To Declare Sit-at-home In All Biafraland. by Emyogalanya: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
EricIyke:
I suggest we extend the sit-at-home order in Anambra on the 18th should be extended to other Biafran land. This is to forestall the
plans of the federal government of renting crowds to pretend as voters.
So if the sit at home is biafran wide, it will lend credence to the Biafran argument at the same time will destroy Nigeria argument against IPOB.
If all other Biafran land observe a sit -at-home, it would be difficult to discredit IPOB's directive.
I think u are right a kind of solidarity with us in anambra

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Important To Declare Sit-at-home In All Biafraland. by paiz: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
This land is not for sale
beware of ekrizz
Re: Why It Is Important To Declare Sit-at-home In All Biafraland. by RoyalUc(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
I just pray and hope that by the time you 'go out' after your 'sit-at-home' it won't have been too late.
Re: Why It Is Important To Declare Sit-at-home In All Biafraland. by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
RoyalUc:
I just pray and hope that by the time you 'go out' after your 'sit-at-home' it won't have been too late.

Hahaha. Ndi ara.
Re: Why It Is Important To Declare Sit-at-home In All Biafraland. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Emyogalanya:
I think u are right a kind of solidarity with us in anambra

That's it brother.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu-matters Arising: Who Else Can Command Similar Followership? / What I Saw On Facebook / Nigerian Leaders; A True Definition Of Humans Who Lack Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.