Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

"I Came, I Saw, I Cancer": Nigerian Man Celebrates His University Graduation Wit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "I Came, I Saw, I Cancer": Nigerian Man Celebrates His University Graduation Wit (794 Views)

Crazy Meme I Came Across / I Came Across This Picture / “I Came, I Saw, I Cancer” – Error Ridden Facebook Post Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Came, I Saw, I Cancer": Nigerian Man Celebrates His University Graduation Wit by ochobaba(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
"I came, I saw, I cancer": Nigerian man celebrates his university graduation with error-ridden post that goes viral
Lol. Nigerians are currently having a laugh at the expense of a graduate who celebrated his graduation with a post that had so many grammatical errors in it.

The graduate, who goes by the Facebook username Don Kenny Don Kenny, shared photos of himself on the day he wrote his final exams but the caption that followed made people wonder if he's indeed a university graduate.

He wrote: "The journey of a thousands mail began white a steps To be come a man is not a day job No one no tomorrow I came I saw I Cancer.."He has now edited the post but the internet never forgets and you can still see the error in his edit history. People have trooped to his wall to mock him for the post.

"Bro, whatever you conquered you need to return your certificate ?" Kelvin Emmanuel Olasupo wrote.

"You finally got certificate of Attendant ? ? So lo Yawere ni," Kim Kim wrote.

A look at other posts on his wall also shows numerous errors.

Re: "I Came, I Saw, I Cancer": Nigerian Man Celebrates His University Graduation Wit by yelinco1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Heis graduated with "Let my people go" => pass
Re: "I Came, I Saw, I Cancer": Nigerian Man Celebrates His University Graduation Wit by RealZizou(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2017
He must return his certificate by force by beaten

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Mc Filtermouth Comedy One Corner Sleep. Lols So So Funny! / Tear Gas / People’s Mind Are Really Corrupt This Days LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.