Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

“I Came, I Saw, I Cancer” – Error Ridden Facebook Post Goes Viral - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “I Came, I Saw, I Cancer” – Error Ridden Facebook Post Goes Viral (684 Views)

Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year / Crazy Meme I Came Across / "I Came, I Saw, I Cancer": Nigerian Man Celebrates His University Graduation Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Came, I Saw, I Cancer” – Error Ridden Facebook Post Goes Viral by Ghidihawn: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nigerians are currently having a laugh at the expense of a graduate who celebrated his graduation with a post that had so many grammatical errors in it.

The graduate, who goes by the Facebook username Don Kenny Don Kenny, shared photos of himself on the day he wrote his final exams but the caption that followed made people wonder if he’s indeed a university graduate.
He wrote:
“The journey of a thousands mail began white a steps To be come a man is not a day job No one no tomorrow I came I saw I Cancer..”
He has now edited the post but the internet never forgets and you can still see the error in his edit history. People have trooped to his wall to mock him for the post.
“Bro, whatever you conquered you need to return your certificate ?” Kelvin Emmanuel Olasupo wrote.

“You finally got certificate of Attendant ? ? So lo Yawere ni,” Kim Kim wrote.

A look at other posts on his wall also shows numerous errors.

See the screenshot below:
https://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/08/i-came-i-saw-i-cancer-error-ridden-facebook-post-goes-viral.html
Re: “I Came, I Saw, I Cancer” – Error Ridden Facebook Post Goes Viral by debeo: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hehehehehe
Re: “I Came, I Saw, I Cancer” – Error Ridden Facebook Post Goes Viral by tukdi: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
grincheesygrincheesy
Re: “I Came, I Saw, I Cancer” – Error Ridden Facebook Post Goes Viral by missyQween(f): 6:21am On Sep 01, 2017
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Does Cheating On A Bachelor's Eve, Her Night Count? Delarue | Radio / OMG: See What This Guy Is Doing When No Customer To Buy His Products (video) LOL / Please Help A Brother Find The Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.