Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Breaking: Olori Wuraola Says “my Marriage To Ooni Is Over But I Never Cheated On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Olori Wuraola Says “my Marriage To Ooni Is Over But I Never Cheated On (355 Views)

Ooni’s Former Wife, Olori Wuraola Welcomes Baby With Arabian Lover / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Olori Wuraola Says “my Marriage To Ooni Is Over But I Never Cheated On by EbonyNaijaBlog: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi has announced that her marriage to Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife, is over.

The queen who has reverted to her maiden name Zaynab-Otiti Obanor says she was never unfaithful to the monarch despite reports suggesting so.

In a statement posted on Instagram on Wednesday, she wrote: “We have got to stop this culture of shaming and vilifying women with false stories of infidelity & nefarious behavior. The spreading of false information (through “sources” afraid to be identified) is the mark of cowards and a cover up for guilty parties to justify their horrific actions.

“There is absolutely no truth to the media circulated lies of infidelity and infertility- on my end. What I can confirm, is that the Ooni and I are no more she said.
source:informationng
ebonynaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Wayne Unconscious In Hotel Room! / Harrysong Announces Album Title...check It Out / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Wedding Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.