Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) (25233 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Experienced and well skill tailor (fashion designer) is here oh plz nairalander's plz and plz anyhelp. If anybody or company or factory need tailor man plz contact me me oh i really need work ooh abeg(08127998163) owuu dey town oh. Me ready to travel go anywhere.
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by Chartey(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
KingLennon:
She's making good use of her BB recognition. I hope she now knows Falz and Banky W grin
That is Gifty not Tboss. Please be honourable and edit your comment so that other people will not be misled.
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by Maniche44(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
each time i see her my dick rejoices. she is damn hawt.
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by moupe: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
And what is gifty compared to Tboss?
Tboss is more refined, focused and sophisticated. It's not all about gate crashing every party just to seek publicity as gifty does.tboss has better plans for her life. But from this picture of her, she is not pretty as I used to believe.
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by airex(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2017
decatalyst:

I guess you are the 'police'/punisher of your house, that's why you go about telling people you don't know to "grow up". undecided

No wonder you threaten MODs on you bio, as if nairaland is your inheritance! grin
Illiteracy is in your gene
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2017
airex:
Illiteracy is in your gene

Pained mumu grin

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Chartey:

That is Gifty not Tboss. Please be honourable and edit your comment so that other people will not be misled.
Ok bro
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by RegalD(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2017
tayo200:
am I d only one dt notice she looks totally different??
The difference between the first and third picture is just so much
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by psalmsmiles(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
kenzysmith:
I have slept with tboss before she kws me very well she can not deny me i ve prove
bros what exactly did u take? tell me i'm very interested in the product

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by inasman(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=decatalyst post=59967293]Where is EFE for God's sake?! sad

I hope EFE is not selling gala in traffic already?

This lady is making meaningful use of her time and beauty. Channeling her brain into something that could fetch income and relevance.

Paddy clap for ur self may common sense fall on u. Say Amen.
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
ActionsShure:
Always filtering her pix Nollywood movies eva been senseless Titles are even more hopeless Why waste my time to watch movies whose storylines are baseless Homeless Tboss bich u restless
mind if we chat on 2 Whatsapp?
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
This Afonja female should have my baby. The only problem is she is black, no different from me. Abeg I want a mixed baby, I have no time to swap genes with fellow blacks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) / Annie Idibia And Her Two Daughters Step Out In Style / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.