Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,862 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) (25288 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
decatalyst:
Where is EFE for God's sake?! sad

I hope EFE is not selling gala in traffic already?

This lady is making meaningful use of her time and beauty. Channeling her brain into something that could fetch income and relevance.

A certain young man is yet to figure out what to do with his life except paying money to 'producers' to produce noise. undecided
ιғ eғe geт тoтo тo ѕнare e proвaвly вe ιn нollywood now cυz нe ιѕ qυιтe a deтerмιned lad..вυт only an oхyмoron woυld noт ιdenтιғy wιтн power oғ тнe lιpѕ ιn втw тнe нιpѕ...people wιllιngly тender нelp even ιғ тнey wιll noт vιѕιт тнaт ĸιngdoм...ѕoмe even ғιnd ιт preѕтιgιoυѕ нelpιng a тoтo..нυн
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by moupe: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Spadelicious:
SO THIS IS WHAT TBOSS REALLY LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT ALL THAT PILE OF MAKE UP? WONDERS. SHE IS JUST TOO ORDINARY TO THE POINT OF BEING UNATTRACTIVE

My sentiments exactly. The power of make up sha. Compare this to her last photos she released posing as an Egyptian queen. Night and day! This girl no fine at all!
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by Dmec(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
decatalyst:

This lady is making meaningful use of her time and beauty. Channeling her brain into something that could fetch income and relevance.

A certain young man is yet to figure out what to do with his life except paying money to 'producers' to produce noise. undecided
I won hear your own noise.
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by harry2sexy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
decatalyst:

not everyone lives their lives for the internet
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cause of the 2nd pic, I can gladly say thank God for make up and filter.
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by DLuciano: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
I have always stood for Tboss, am glad seeing her talent i never made mistake in voting her.

the alcoholic girl Maaarvisis (in drunk voice) yet to be heard of
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by airex(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
decatalyst:

Tell your senior brothers and sisters, boy.
I am sure you beat up your elder ones that's why u have zero regards for others
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by King4Roller: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenzysmith:
I have slept with tboss before she kws me very well she can not deny me i ve prove
hook me up with her nah.
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Uncle efe be lyk:'I no even knw wat I'm gud at nd the moni don finish'

1 Like

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
wink wink wink death island oya make she first go die there first
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Spadelicious:
SO THIS IS WHAT TBOSS REALLY LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT ALL THAT PILE OF MAKE UP? WONDERS. SHE IS JUST TOO ORDINARY TO THE POINT OF BEING UNATTRACTIVE
you definitely did not watch BB naija...

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by franklynn(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
wow did someone notice dat she suddenly isn't wearing dat damned nose ring in d first two pishures?
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na so this idowu ugly without make up.
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by Feyikemi12(f): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
KingLennon:
She's making good use of her BB recognition. I hope she now knows Falz and Banky W grin
this is tboss and not gifty

1 Like

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
decatalyst:

Efe is in the studio waxing noise on beatz!

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ιғ eғe geт тoтo тo ѕнare e proвaвly вe ιn нollywood now cυz нe ιѕ qυιтe a deтerмιned lad..вυт only an oхyмoron woυld noт ιdenтιғy wιтн power oғ тнe lιpѕ ιn втw тнe нιpѕ...people wιllιngly тender нelp even ιғ тнey wιll noт vιѕιт тнaт ĸιngdoм...ѕoмe even ғιnd ιт preѕтιgιoυѕ нelpιng a тoтo..нυн

So Bassey and TTT who also happen to be on top of there game too re sharing prick?

No points made dear!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by martha89: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
DONADAMS:
you definitely did not watch BB naija...
Dont mind them, they cant tell the difference between being on set and real life. She is transformed to look ulgy because of the role she is playing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by martha89: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
muller101:
i guess you didnt watch the show.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by loluadebayo: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
KingLennon:
She's making good use of her BB recognition. I hope she now knows Falz and Banky W grin
she knows falz and banky. you mistook her for gifty lol

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
martha89:
Dont mind them, they cant tell the difference between being on set and real life. She is transformed to look ulgy because of the role she is playing.
cool
martha89:
absolutely!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
shamecurls:

So Bassey and TTT who also happen to be on top of there game too re sharing prick?

No points made dear!
onтop oғ тнeιr gaмe вecaυѕe deм dey on мedιa ѕтeady?ттт na нιм preeĸ deм wan cнop donт acт ғυѕѕy wιтн мe..ιѕ ιт noy ѕaмe gυy daт denιed нιѕ ғaмιlyнe ιѕ enjoyιng d ғrenzy and нe wιll do anyтнιng тo мaιnтaιn ιт..ιғ υ pυт all dιz υr ѕтalĸιng energy on eғe..υ wιll ѕee нe ιѕ a conѕervaтιve perѕon and нe ιѕ acтυally noт doιng вad ғor нιмѕelғ...eod...
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by wildchild02: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good for her

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
kingxsamz:

shut up and work on being successful... Efe sure is doing better than u

Lol!

Internet has been able to 'expose' enough hypocrite!

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
airex:
I am sure you beat up your elder ones that's why u have zero regards for others

I guess you are the 'police'/punisher of your house, that's why you go about telling people you don't know to "grow up". undecided

No wonder you threaten MODs on you bio, as if nairaland is your inheritance! grin
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dmec:
I won hear your own noise.

Nigeria is noisy enough bro grin grin
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by dirtyhokage(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Narldon:

Why must She always post her bathroom selfies?I

Shiz preety and hot naw...its normal cux that typo body ain't easy....btw you are way too preety
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by lamzy97: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
decatalyst:

Use your head next time you wanna talk
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
lamzy97:

Use your head next time you wanna talk

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
decatalyst:

Base on logistics grin
Re: Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) by moupe: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
muller101:
She has been filtering and 'packaging'! Big brother or no, this girl is definitely NOT fine! She even looks like a drag queen. And This is the 'real' her without the bags of marykay dangote cement that she plasters all over and all that paint in the name of make up. The only good thing is that she removed that nose ring that makes her look like a bull in Argentina.

POWER OF MAKEOVER !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya / "War Against Fat" - Teebillz Shows Muscle Body, Shares Workout Photo / Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.