Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis (2906 Views)

Enugu State Government Commences Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights / Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) / Ambode Spent N12bn To Power Street Lights In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by Amarabae(f): 2:39am On Sep 01, 2017
lacasera14:
if you bigoted e-igbos think I'll argue with you on this again, I'm sorry I won't grant that satisfaction. I know what's obtainable even in the international community, I've been to both cities, I have my convictions, rant all you can, nothing will change that. I recognize you from my other thread, you're a blinded sentimental bigot. pls clear.
you want to run away?
I ask again,nollywood movies are shot regularly in enugu, why are they not shot in that overrated slum named portharcourt.
International community?lol
Enugu nd Lagos made top 100 resilient cities in the world ranking by an international body,
where went ph?
Go and have a sit,
keep on hating, i m sure you were taught from little age to hate anything Igbo
https://m.guardian.ng/property/c25-property/enugu-34-others-emerge-rockefeller-100-resilient-cities/

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by igwebuike01: 4:13am On Sep 01, 2017
lacasera14:
if you bigoted e-igbos think I'll argue with you on this again, I'm sorry I won't grant that satisfaction. I know what's obtainable even in the international community, I've been to both cities, I have my convictions, rant all you can, nothing will change that. I recognize you from my other thread, you're a blinded sentimental bigot. pls clear.
There is more money (lazy oil money) flowing in PH, that is all, Enugu beat PH in all aspects of modernity, PH is slum with few skyscrapers. Ikwerres are not even helping matters, they can't provide decent rentable properties, littering everywhere with shanties. The anti Igbo stance of PH is its greatest undoing. Lagos has been governed by people from Osun, Ekiti and now Ondo, but PH goes to local touts who dwell on anti igbo rhetorics to derive a false sense of importance, Imagine if someone like Sullivan governed Rivers with its huge resources, PH should be thrashing Lagos on all fronts. THe last development in PH happened under Micheal Okpara. Why are you all feeling hurt about the comparison? we do a lot of comparison in the East, that way, those who are backward will wake up, even Abakaliki is putting up as strong "fight" due to the comparisons

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by aku626(m): 5:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Port harcourt and most oils producing states are a shame. They're meant to be ahead of any state in the federation with all the money they get from allocation and from their produce
Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by lacasera14(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2017
Igbos stay off the thread pls. your inputs stinks of naivety.
Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by betterABIAstate: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2017
Port Harcourt is in existence today baceuse Enugu coal was found, if not, a place like port Harcourt won't make the map.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by Eastside046: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

what is "big" about PH. and why do you feel threatened at the mention of Enugu?
u hav not been to Port Harcourt in ur life...i dnt hav to argue with u..

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by Spiff20(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Amarabae:
you want to run away?
I ask again,nollywood movies are shot regularly in enugu, why are they not shot in that overrated slum named portharcourt.
International community?lol
Enugu nd Lagos made top 100 resilient cities in the world ranking by an international body,
where went ph?
Go and have a sit,
keep on hating, i m sure you were taught from little age to hate anything Igbo
https://m.guardian.ng/property/c25-property/enugu-34-others-emerge-rockefeller-100-resilient-cities/
is siting of nollywood locations now a yardstick to compare cities. Do you know how many nollywood movies are filmed in Asaba? even more than enugu. why don't they use Calabar which is more green and serene? enugu is saner because of it's petite population, swap populations between enugu and Ph and see if you can still brag. because you have less than 4million people in that cubicle you can now rant. your inability to cohabit with fellow Nigerians leaves all eastern cities desolate with 98% indigenous population. all of you flood Ph for green pastures, Vandalize things, cause chaos and still spat at the city you soiled yourselves. leave our city alone and go that your small Hamlet and enjoy it's aesthetic, is that difficult again?
Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by Spiff20(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2017
igwebuike01:

There is more money (lazy oil money) flowing in PH, that is all, Enugu beat PH in all aspects of modernity, PH is slum with few skyscrapers. Ikwerres are not even helping matters, they can't provide decent rentable properties, littering everywhere with shanties. The anti Igbo stance of PH is its greatest undoing. Lagos has been governed by people from Osun, Ekiti and now Ondo, but PH goes to local touts who dwell on anti igbo rhetorics to derive a false sense of importance, Imagine if someone like Sullivan governed Rivers with its huge resources, PH should be thrashing Lagos on all fronts. THe last development in PH happened under Micheal Okpara. Why are you all feeling hurt about the comparison? we do a lot of comparison in the East, that way, those who are backward will wake up, even Abakaliki is putting up as strong "fight" due to the comparisons
I believe skyscraper is modernity too, how many is there compared to Ph. I believe multiple lane highways is part of it too, mention one you have that beats that of ph. be guided pls
Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by Spiff20(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Yes. Enugu has the best functional traffic light system in Nigeria. Better than Abuja and Lagos
no offence pls, have you been to Lagos and Abuja in your life? I mean every axis of this cities.
Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by Amarabae(f): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Spiff20:
is siting of nollywood locations now a yardstick to compare cities. Do you know how many nollywood movies are filmed in Asaba? even more than enugu. why don't they use Calabar which is more green and serene? enugu is saner because of it's petite population, swap populations between enugu and Ph and see if you can still brag. because you have less than 4million people in that cubicle you can now rant. your inability to cohabit with fellow Nigerians leaves all eastern cities desolate with 98% indigenous population. all of you flood Ph for green pastures, Vandalize things, cause chaos and still spat at the city you soiled yourselves. leave our city alone and go that your small Hamlet and enjoy it's aesthetic, is that difficult again?
another ikwerre pained teenager,
pele o, cry us a river,
Enugu remain better than the overrated slum named portharcourt,
if you are pained,kiss a hot iron!
And who are the una? So my oyigbo is not in rivers again,
what do you know about rivers,you jss3 boy
you see, i am neutral in the comparism,
travel out and see the world,
and stop calling asaba,it is an Igbo city that belongs indigenously to the Aniomas!

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by MacAlexie(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Amarabae:
another ikwerre pained teenager,
pele o, cry us a river,
Enugu remain better than the overrated slum named portharcourt,
if you are pained,kiss a hot iron!
And who are the una? So my oyigbo is not in rivers again,
what do you know about rivers,you jss3 boy
you see, i am neutral in the comparism,
travel out and see the world,
and stop calling asaba,it is an Igbo city that belongs indigenously to the Aniomas!
enugu city is relatively smaller in size and with a lesser population so infrastructures last longer based on the high indigenous populace who are careful about maintaining your confines. it's a different scenario with ph that has a population threatening to pull the city down. you'll have more touts and non indigenes who don't care about vandalizing anything because it ain't their hood. it's difficult to manage a city like that. Lagos is faring off well owing to the established federal presence for more than 70years. Benin and Ibadan are suffering same problems too. calabar and enugu are well kept based on the ample less cluttered atmosphere. trust me if you transfer the population of half of ph into enugu, everywhere will look like obiagu and calabar will look like mbukpa. my 2 cents tho
Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by Amarabae(f): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2017
MacAlexie:
enugu city is relatively smaller in size and with a lesser population so infrastructures last longer based on the high indigenous populace who are careful about maintaining your confines. it's a different scenario with ph that has a population threatening to pull the city down. you'll have more touts and non indigenes who don't care about vandalizing anything because it ain't their hood. it's difficult to manage a city like that. Lagos is faring off well owing to the established federal presence for more than 70years. Benin and Ibadan are suffering same problems too. calabar and enugu are well kept based on the ample less cluttered atmosphere. trust me if you transfer the population of half of ph into enugu, everywhere will look like obiagu and calabar will look like mbukpa. my 2 cents tho
mtcheeew,infact come carry both enugu nd ph,they go abeg,
Nigeria have no firstclass international city.
Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Its a shame that the eagle lack what the thin bird has in abundance, thats the point we are making

Tin Tin does not fly where an eagle is flying, because it lacks the ability to fly as high as an eagle.
So don't bring your tin tin here, that's the point I'm making.
Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by MXrap: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Stop spewing nonsense. PH beats Enugu hands down. PH is like 8times bigger and far better than Enugu. Enugu is just another small town filled with poor people when compare to PH. You guys should stop this useless talks. Enugu is a rural area when compared to PH. I know the two places very well. PH is the most important city in Nigeria outside Lagos and Abuja. Let us say the truth for once.

[s]
igwebuike01:

[/s]
Re: The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis by lacasera14(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
MXrap:
Stop spewing nonsense. PH beats Enugu hands down. PH is like 8times bigger and far better than Enugu. Enugu is just another small town filled with poor people when compare to PH. You guys should stop this useless talks. Enugu is a rural area when compared to PH. I know the two places very well. PH is the most important city in Nigeria outside Lagos and Abuja. Let us say the truth for once.

[s][/s]
pls help me tell them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo, Let Us Think. / I Congratulate Atiku/obi... Buhari, If I Don’t Heal You, Jail Me – Prophet Udok / Lt Gen Ihejirika Said El Rufai Is Boko Haram Commander: Reminder By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.