Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ndigbo, Let Us Think. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, Let Us Think. (2916 Views)

Ndigbo Let's Look Out For Our Neighbours, Where Is Ikwerrepikin / Ndigbo Let's Discus Survival Post Independence. / US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2019
I am of the opinion that Nigeria will never be better. The way it was structured by the British, the Constitution, the Fulanis thirst for power and several other factors are why Nigeria will never be better. I believe Nigerians don't know what they want. They just vote candidates without critically analyzing the problems of Nigeria and what they expect from their elected candidates. To win elections in Nigeria is easy. Just simple emotional manipulations of the masses will land you in government. We the igbos and some other ethnic groups have seen that Nigeria will not work. We have chosen the path of secession. We have lost friends and family to the murderous bloodthirsty Nigerian army. We have shown our disgust on social media, we have observed a few sit-at-home. At some point, we forced several political and ethnic leaders to debate on restructuring. We agreed to boycott the anambra governorship election. We didn't vote in the anambra elections. We seemed United.

All of a sudden, we are now divided because of a fulani man. We didn't vote in our governorship elections that would determine the lives of millions of people in anambra state. But we are now campaigning for a fulani man.

Will the Fulanis ever campaign for an igbo president the way my people have suddenly declared to vote for Atiku?

Biafra has always been the dream. A straight road where we have sworn to Go forward. Why are we taking this diversion?

What will atiku offer igbos?

The Fulanis do not want igbo empowerment in Nigeria. How are you sure that atiku will go against the plans and wants of the Fulanis?

Do you think atiku will fill his cabinet with igbos and ignore the Fulanis?

Buhari has put a structure in place for the Fulanis. They now own every part of government. Do you think atiku will betray the Fulanis and destroy that structure buhari has put in place?

Are you prepared to be disgraced if atiku disappoints you? Because I know the yorubas will laugh at us. They are already laughing at us because a few years back, we were looking very desperate to leave Nigeria. Now we're so much interested in Nigeria.

are you willing to throw away biafra, our dream, because of one man, obi?

Let us think. We have less than one week to decide if we're going to betray ourselves and be slaves in Nigeria for the next 100 years.

Shalom!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by frankfrancis871: 12:33am On Feb 10, 2019
sad

Truly, truly I say unto you; Akamu and Beans did not reveal this to you but true wisdom.

At last, I have seen another person who thinks outside the box!

https://www.nairaland.com/4995389/nonconforming-insights-onyedika

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Hisxellency: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2019
Las las.. Igbos go gain everything with God by their side

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 10, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Truly, truly I say unto you; Akamu and Beans did not reveal this to you but true wisdom.

At last, I have seen another person who thinks outside the box!

https://www.nairaland.com/4995389/nonconforming-insights-onyedika
I'm disappointed in my people.

The military invasion that killed over 100 youths, the quit notice by the Fulanis, the sacrifices we have made, my people want to throw everything away because of a fulani man.....I believe Picking obi as vice president is a plot by the Fulanis to keep the igbos in Nigeria. I believe Buhari, atiku, Sultan of sokoto, El-rufai and all the northern leaders are working together. When atiku wins, they'll decamp and hijack pdp just as they have hijacked APC. The igbos cannot see that if either atiku or buhari wins, the Fulanis win. Igbos cannot do more than being emotional. They don't think. And it's very painful.

Why are my brothers following atiku when we all have decided that Nigeria was designed to fail?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Eastlink(m): 12:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Nonsense and idiotic post! Get a life.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by BUHARILONGNECK: 12:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku can't do anything for the Ibo Fact! Hausa don't like the Igbo. Let's be honest with ourselves. What is the governor doing? Each governor can develop the east without the help of the President. Empowered the youths. Create a research center, build good roads, introduce road tax to maintain the road. The best investment is to invest in people.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Eastlink:
This post is not for you. Get lost!!

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 10, 2019
BUHARILONGNECK:
Atiku can't do anything for the Ibo Fact! Hausa don't like the Igbo. Let's be honest with ourselves. What is the governor doing? Each governor can develop the east without the help of the President. Empowered the youths. Create a research center, build good roads, introduce road tax to maintain the road. The best investment is to invest in people.
We have shown that we are not happy with our leaders. My problem is how my brothers changed their mind so quickly. Why are my brothers now interested in Nigeria? The yorubas didn't gain anything from obasanjos government for 8 years. Some yorubas are not satisfied with osinbajos government. The Fulanis have had power for years. But the poverty rate is high. Why are we now interested in this same government that has yielded nothing for us?

We have a son who is contesting. Moghalu is fit to run Nigeria. We know this. But we are following a fulani man. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by onavae(m): 2:33am On Feb 10, 2019
@op, you are definitely not Igbo. So stop trying to whip up sentiments. Igbos want Biafra, but Igbos are also smart enough to know that the first step towards achieving that goal is kicking out the murderous tyrant currently sitting in Aso Rock. Yes, Moghalu is contesting, but Igbos are smart enough to realize that a vote for him is one less vote for the only candidate capable of dislodging Buhari. True Igbos have no problems with any tribe despite their desire to have a country of their own and if you are not smart enough to know all these, then surely, you are too dumb to call yourself an Igbo. You may be Igbo by blood, but definitely not Igbo by tribe. I strongly believe that you are one of these #30k/month BMNC people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by vankaid: 2:37am On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=highcollide post=75580274]
.... [/quote ]
Did I hear you say "We did not vote in Anambra"?
Of course a handful of extremist ipob like you did not vote.
Millions of other reasonable Anambrarians voted.
You guys are inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by BUHARILONGNECK: 2:45am On Feb 10, 2019
You are right. The best way east can develop is to break away from Nigeria. There is no one Nigeria
highcollide:
We have shown that we are not happy with our leaders. My problem is how my brothers changed their mind so quickly. Why are my brothers now interested in Nigeria? The yorubas didn't gain anything from obasanjos government for 8 years. Some yorubas are not satisfied with osinbajos government. The Fulanis have had power for years. But the poverty rate is high. Why are we now interested in this same government that has yielded nothing for us?

We have a son who is contesting. Moghalu is fit to run Nigeria. We know this. But we are following a fulani man. Why?

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by limeta(f): 3:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Every small victory is a win
Voting Buhari out is a small victory for the Igbos
Atiku is Fulani but he is not the same kind of person like Buhari.

Biafra will come but a step at a time and Atiku.s win is a step in the right direction

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by nairalandankrah: 4:09am On Feb 10, 2019
this marriaaage called nigeria is a scam that has never worked, it is not working and it will never work

dont ask me why, the reason for the aforementioned are obvious that even the blind could see it
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by nairalandankrah: 4:22am On Feb 10, 2019
this marriage called nigeria is a scam that has never worked, it is not working and it will never work

dont ask me why, the reason for the aforementioned are obvious that even the blind could see it
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Atigba: 5:06am On Feb 10, 2019
Stop listening to Nnadi Kanu

Go out and vote next week, the reason why he is asking you guys not to vote is because he is selfish.

He will become irrelevant immediately Atiku and Obi win the election. Buhari made him who he is today, he want to remain crying in UK while his gullible supporters are being slaughter in Nigeria.

He want to continue been seen like a god by his followers and that can only happen if he discourage his followers not to participate in the election.

Be wise, go out next week and vote Buhari out of Aso Rock.

This election is probably the most important election in our democratic history. The ruling party is already scared, they know they can't win the north like 2015 the vote will be divided. They will definitely not win the middle belt . The South South and South East is a no go area for them.

The South West vote will be divided, forget about the noise some Yoruba people make here. There are many rational yorubas that would cast vote base on candidate track record. They are not as close minded like the northerners, the Christians yorubas will definitely vote for Atiku for a better Nigeria.

So every vote count, this is the reality on ground. APC is aware of this which is the reason why they are panicking.

Forget about rigging, the whole world is watching this election. The western countries are against this wicked incompetent government.

So my Igbo people go out and vote, make your voice heard. If you fail to make use of this great opportunity someone else will decide faith for you for the next 4 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Randy100: 5:34am On Feb 10, 2019
When children talks, you will know.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by goodnessme1(f): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2019
Atigba:
Stop listening to Nnadi Kanu

Go out and vote next week, the reason why he is asking you guys not to vote is because he is selfish.

He will become irrelevant immediately Atiku and Obi win the election. Buhari made him who he is today, he want to remain crying in UK while his gullible supporters are being slaughter in Nigeria.

He want to continue been seen like a god by his followers and that can only happen if he discourage his followers not to participate in the election.

Be wise, go out next week and vote Buhari out of Aso Rock.

This election is probably the most important election in our democratic history. The ruling party is already scared, they know they can't win the north like 2015 the vote will be divided. They will definitely not win the middle belt . The South South and South East is a no go area for them.

The South West vote will be divided, forget about the noise some Yoruba people make here. There are many rational yorubas that would cast vote base on candidate track record. They are not as close minded like the northerners, the Christians yorubas will definitely vote for Atiku for a better Nigeria.

So every vote count, this is the reality on ground. APC is aware of this which is the reason why they are panicking.

Forget about rigging, the whole world is watching this election. The western countries are against this wicked incompetent government.

So my Igbo people go out and vote, make your voice heard. If you fail to make use of this great opportunity someone else will decide faith for you for the next 4 years.
we dont care about zoo politics.

I have my pvc but am not voting.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Atigba: 6:41am On Feb 10, 2019
goodnessme1:

Then what you fear most will happen to you

The tyrant in aso rock will keep killing your people like chicken in the next four years.

While your coward leader is in UK crying from a radio broadcast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by helinues: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Hmmmm. Not a bad write up but this looks like the writer is an Apc supporters

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by DrGoodman: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2019
onavae:
@op, you are definitely not Igbo. So stop trying to whip up sentiments. Igbos want Biafra, but Igbos are also smart enough to know that the first step towards achieving that goal is kicking out the murderous tyrant currently sitting in Aso Rock. Yes, Moghalu is contesting, but Igbos are smart enough to realize that a vote for him is one less vote for the only candidate capable of dislodging Buhari. True Igbos have no problems with any tribe despite their desire to have a country of their own and if you are not smart enough to know all these, then surely, you are too dumb to call yourself an Igbo. You may be Igbo by blood, but definitely not Igbo by tribe. I strongly believe that you are one of these #30k/month BMNC people.

Gbam!

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by DrGoodman: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2019
helinues:

He's definitely not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by DrGoodman: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2019
goodnessme1:

I have my PVC and me and my entire clan will vote Atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Biafrannuke: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2019
helinues:
ad hominem
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by helinues: 7:16am On Feb 10, 2019
DrGoodman:

He's definitely not Igbo

Because his opinion does not suits you right?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Gabriel004: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2019
Eastlink:
grin Truth always pains. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Gabriel004: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2019
DrGoodman:

I have my PVC and me and my entire clan will vote Atiku
Simply say, your entire Fulani slaves clan will vote your master cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Jman06(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2019
We don't want Biafra because Igbos discriminate against their tribesmen. From the look of things people would even suffer worst marginalization in Biafra than in Nigeria
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2019
onavae:
@op, you are definitely not Igbo. So stop trying to whip up sentiments. Igbos want Biafra, but[b] Igbos are also smart enough to know that the first step towards achieving that goal is kicking out the murderous tyrant currently sitting in Aso Rock.[/b]
If atiku did not pick an igbo man as his vice, would you still be interested in kicking buhari out of government?

onavae:
True Igbos have no problems with any tribe despite their desire to have a country of their own and if you are not smart enough to know all these, then surely, you are too dumb to call yourself an Igbo. You may be Igbo by blood, but definitely not Igbo by tribe. I strongly believe that you are one of these #30k/month BMNC people.
where did I accuse igbos of having problems with other tribes? Can't you read properly?

Don't you think it'll be reasonable to check my previous posts on nairaland to find out if I'm a bmc member or an igboman?

You're one of those people that give the impression that anybody who gives an opinion contrary to that of the igbos must not be Igbo. Because I gave you a reminder that you were never interested in this election until late last year when obi was selected as vp, you decided to call me dumb. If I curse you today which is Sunday, the curse will be very visible on your forehead.

Be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2019
limeta:
Every small victory is a win
Voting Buhari out is a small victory for the Igbos
Atiku is Fulani but he is not the same kind of person like Buhari.

Biafra will come but a step at a time and Atiku.s win is a step in the right direction
How do you deceive somebody? Is it not by hiding your intentions and pretending to be what you're not?

Atiku will not do anything. I will come back to this post when atiku has revealed his true self to you people.

Meanwhile, I want to know how atikus win is a win for the igbos.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by DrGoodman: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:

How do you deceive somebody? Is it not by hiding your intentions and pretending to be what you're not?

Atiku will not do anything. I will come back to this post when atiku has revealed his true self to you people.

Meanwhile, I want to know how atikus win is a win for the igbos.

Atiku is a business man who will protect his business interests with good policies.
Igbos are business people who will love someone who can protect the nation's business interest and ensure peace.

Akitu will keep Igbos in business and profitable. that's all we ask for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2019
DrGoodman:

Atiku is a business man who will protect his business interests with good policies.
Igbos are business people who will love someone who can protect the nation's business interest and ensure peace.

Akitu will keep Igbos in business and profitable. that's all we ask for now.

I ask again, if atiku didn't pick obi, would you vote for Atiku?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Why Buhari Will Defeat Atiku On Saturday / BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Switzerland For United Nations Meeting (video) / Biafra:the Abandoned Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.