Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! (768 Views)

Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One / Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity / Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
With all the noise about fighting corruption and enjoying the goodwill of Nigerians APC has achieved zero conviction in it's anti corruption campaign.Top APC officials like Buratai still travel to their mansions in Dubai,Tinubu just bought a new private jet and all the former PDP actors like Obanikoro that fled the country have returned and joined APC.
We are all know there is no difference between APC and PDP when we witnessed both parties wining and dining at IBB daughter wedding with over 24 private jets owned by corrupt goverment officials parked at Minna airport.When will Nigeria find a leader ready to tackle corruption holistically? cry
Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by yelinco1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
You dey mind them?
Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by ChimaAdeoye: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
How xan the most corrupt group to rule Nigeria fight corruption?

Una mumu will never do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
How xan the most corrupt group to rule Nigeria fight corruption?

Una mumu will never do
APC deceived us with propaganda and we all fell for it.
Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
yelinco1:
You dey mind them?
There is no anti-corruption war
Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by MaziOmenuko: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
I would have corrected you and pointed out that the former governor of Adamawa state was successfully convicted and jailed but there is no need for that. In your myopic mind, you believe that the EFCC is responsible for convicting suspects instead of the judiciary. You, as a child of hate may not remember that the EFCC only sends corrupt elements to the court for prosecution but the likes of Saraki, Dokpesi, Orubebe has all been set free by the courts after hiring 30 criminal SANS to defend their case. Of course you also don't know that the judiciary is a separate arm of govt and cannot be influenced by the executive.

No need to educate you further, hatred has blinded you, or, who knows, you might be totally ignorant and for that, you are forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
I would have corrected you and pointed out that the former governor of Adamawa state was successfully convicted and jailed but there is no need for that. In your myopic mind, you believe that the EFCC is responsible for convicting suspects instead of the judiciary. You, as a child of hate may not remember that the EFCC only sends corrupt elements to the court for prosecution but the likes of Saraki, Dokpesi, Orubebe has all been set free by the courts after hiring 30 criminal SANS to defend their case. Of course you also don't know that the judiciary is a separate arm of govt and cannot be influenced by the executive.

No need to educate you further, hatred has blinded you, or, who knows, you might be totally ignorant and for that, you are forgiven.
1)What about Buratai Dubai mansions
2)And the corrupt people that sponsored APC election
3)Halliburton $180 millon bribery he turned a blind eye to
4)Siemens Bribery of 10 million euro
Who among the most corrupt Nigerians hiding our money in Panama City has Buhari and goons held? How many known Buhari corrupt friends and relatives have suffered sanction or inconvenience other than mere public gaze and speculation?
Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by MaziOmenuko: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

1)What about Buratai Dubai mansions
2)And the corrupt people that sponsored APC election
3)Halliburton $180 millon bribery he turned a blind eye to
4)Siemens Bribery of 10 million euro
Who among the most corrupt Nigerians hiding our money in Panama City has Buhari and goons held? How many known Buhari corrupt friends and relatives have suffered sanction or inconvenience other than mere public gaze and speculation?

Quit ranting. You and your thread has lost all credibility. Go back and read the title of your thread once more and see just how stupid you sound now. You said 'zero'' conviction, I pointed out one and then you start ranting about Dubai and haliburton. Go and open another thread about those once so I can come and school you once again. As long as this particular thread is concerned, you goofed big time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Quit ranting. You and your thread has lost all credibility. Go back and read the title of your thread once more and see just how stupid you sound now. You said 'zero'' conviction, I pointed out one and then you start ranting about Dubai and haliburton. Go and open another thread about those once so I can come and school you once again. As long as this particular thread is concerned, you goofed big time.
Address the points I raised joker!
Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by MaziOmenuko: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

Address the points I raised joker!

Funny. You were caught in your lies and you jumped to another series of rants and expect me to engage you further.

Lol...if you intend to have a conversation, then you can start by addressing the points I first raised about conviction of ex Adamawa governor and the role of the courts in the fight against corruption before demanding that your own points be addressed.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Funny. You were caught in your lies and you jumped to another series of rants and expect me to engage you further.

Lol...if you intend to have a conversation, then you can start by addressing the points I first raised about conviction of ex Adamawa governor and the role of the courts in the fight against corruption before demanding that your own points be addressed.
So APC the corrupt party made up mostly of PDP members who defected will spend all their tenure blaming the judiciary?
Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by SalamRushdie: 1:15am On Aug 31, 2017
They haven't achieved a single thing and I am not exaggerating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Zero Corruption Convictions;What A Shame! by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They haven't achieved a single thing and I am not exaggerating
Epic failures

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Donates N5m To Benue Flood Victims / Biafra: The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / George Weah Wins Liberian Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.