Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops (25452 Views)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Kingbuhari(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
stanluiz:
Not all of them but mainly is the Yoruba Muslims.
but they are infidels to Hausa/Fulani Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Dillusionist(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
stanluiz:
My sister can u imagine the thread is still on page 2 but if it is Igbo thread it will reach 10 page under 30 minutes.
calling them cowards is an understatement

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Nukualofa: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
smirn:

If you are sensible enough why not ask what has changed with the herdsmen. Is it that they just started existing now? Have they not been living with their host communities before now? The problem in the name of herdsmen are the people harbouring them. These are all politics to discredit the present government.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by stanluiz(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Super1patner I see you are viewing this thread what do you have to say?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by stanluiz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kingbuhari:
but they are infidels to Hausa/Fulani Muslims
Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by stanluiz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

calling them cowards is an understatement
I don't know which other name to call them.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by stanluiz(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afonjas should come to this thread I don't know why they are running away.Slaves that cannot face and challenge their masters even online. spit!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by okerekeikpo: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Firgemachar:

You just painted the Enugu scenario. Even the governor was in tears and declared 3 days fasting unlike Fayose who took the bull by the horn.
that one Na governor?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by konoplyanka: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
too many foolish bigots on thus thread.

Olu Falae is only playing politics with this his Fulani issue. he's an elite and knows how to defend his investment from criminals. he's capable of hiring 100 policemen to protect his investment.

and to those insinuating government bias, it only shows your level of intelligence. Fulani herdsmen, just like boko haram are hit and run arsonists that you can not catch red handed. no Fulani vandal would go scot free if caught red handed.

and I wonder why mimiko never enacted the same law fayose is using to checkmate the Fulani in ekiti.

the whole ish is just smells like PDP propaganda.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by konoplyanka: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
stanluiz:
Afonjas should come to this thread I don't know why they are running away.Slaves that cannot face and challenge their masters even online. spit!!!

you are masturbating over fake news. where are the pictures of the destroyed farm?

you are just running wild over the thread like a frustrated osu you are.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by moninuola65: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Marcelo290:
moninuola65 your opinion is highly needed here and not in Kanu's issues
marcelo,
I shouldn't have been here, if not because you invited me!
let Baba falae and odunmaki/Afenifere manage their political motivated fulani herdsmen saga!
it concerned them!
Baba falae is playing with conscience of Nigerian poor masses, if falae can't solve any problem confront him in Nigeria then Buhari can't solve that problem!
it's heart breaking to have such elder state men as falae and odunmakin headed Afenifere, supporting jonathan, turn Nnamdi kanu as their god because of politic! it's shameful!
Am sure if cheif Obafemi Awolowo is alive today he will support Buhari government, if not because of buhari, but may be because of Osinbajo the husband of Dolapo!
the bitter true!
What hold falae from visit Buhari in Aso villa or even in Daura!
why hatred to this level?
why fulani herdsmen didn't invaded obasanjo farm in ota?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by oyienootieno: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Make falae go rest abeg, na only you get farm.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Chidonc(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Keneking:
Falae should settle the boys grin grin

"Some suspected Fulani herdsmen on Monday attacked the farm of (Chief Olu Falae) of Ondo State , destroying some crops worth millions of naira".

- Which crop is millions of Naira? Rubber or Cocoa? undecided

Maybe tomatoes or maize or Ugwu or pepper or ewedu or Green vegetable angry angry angry

- Are these crops worth millions?

Only Punch Newspapers carry Falae's stories? Why?

"Odumakin .... We are worried about the renewed onslaught of Fulani herdsmen in Yorubaland". Useless tribal bigot

My meals are from the North (onions, fresh tomatoes, ginger, fresh fruits, Ugwu etc) and nothing concern me with this story... grin
na from e no concern me , one dey e go concern all of us. when there is no more farms for them to destroy in the south south, they will start attacking northern farms, and if you think fulani and hausas are in the same category, u have got it wrong, after devil fear fulanis.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Antoeni(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rubbish so this man Olu falae can't get his farm guards with AK 47 --pump Acton, grenades or even RPG to flush out this unwanted guests,shame on him
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Marcelo290(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
moninuola65:

marcelo,
let Baba falae and odunmaki/Afenifere manage their political motivated fulani herdsmen saga!
it concerned them!
Baba falae is playing with conscience of Nigerian poor masses, if falae can't solve any problem confront him in Nigeria then Buhari can't solve that problem!
it's heart breaking to have such elder state men as falae and odunmakin headed Afenifere, supporting jonathan, turn Nnamdi kanu as their god because of politic! it's shameful!
Am sure if cheif Obafemi Awolowo is alive today he will support Buhari government, if not because of buhari, but may be because of Osinbajo the husband of Dolapo!
the bitter true!

Chai, I'm really ashamed of you, I searched in vain to see where you condemned the Fulani herdsmen and their killings and substantial solutions which was the main reason I mentioned you, but as expected, you turned the whole scenario into a political jingle and apportioned blames to the same man whom his farm was attacked, I give up on you!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by goshee: 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
konoplyanka:
too many foolish bigots on thus thread.

Olu Falae is only playing politics with this his Fulani issue. he's an elite and knows how to defend his investment from criminals. he's capable of hiring 100 policemen to protect his investment.

and to those insinuating government bias, it only shows your level of intelligence. Fulani herdsmen, just like boko haram are hit and run arsonists that you can not catch red handed. no Fulani vandal would go scot free if caught red handed.

and I wonder why mimiko never enacted the same law fayose is using to checkmate the Fulani in ekiti.

the whole ish is just smells like PDP propaganda.
I wish you entire generation will be wiped out by these Fulani herdsmen which will all be happy to celebrate here as another PDP propaganda

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by moninuola65: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Marcelo290:
Chai, I'm really ashamed of you, I searched in vain to see where you condemned the Fulani herdsmen and their killings and substantial solutions which was the main reason I mentioned you, but as expected, you turned the whole scenario into a political jingle and apportioned blames to the same man whom his farm was attacked, I give up on you!
Ashame of yourself!
Did you know falae confirmed accepted 100 million from gej government when did he paid back the money, let falae farm stuff feed to Animal!
Nothing wrong in that!
let's say we didn't had any one in power, Baba falae can't lead Yoruba to villa for anything worry Yoruba nation in this country!
shame again!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by goshee: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
moninuola65:

marcelo,
it concerned them!
the bitter true!

Nnamdi KANU is really a man in everybody's lips in the ZOO. it doesn't mata whether you hate him or love him what matas is that you think and talk about him everyday. you might no know the names of all the governors in south east and i bet you can't call the name of any deputy governor in the east but you know Nnamdi KANU more than you know your family that tells you how influential the young man has lately became in the ZOO

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by moninuola65: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
goshee:
Nnamdi KANU is really a man in everybody's lips in the ZOO. it doesn't mata whether you hate him or love him what matas is that you think and talk about him everyday. you might no know the names of all the governors in south east and i bet you can't call the name of any deputy governor in the east but you know Nnamdi KANU more than you know your family that tells you how influential the young man has lately became in the ZOO
The popularity is either bad or good! but what's more important in life is the good action you do to humanity!
Nnamdi kanu is your god , while I can praise Amaechi Okorocha you hate most in igbo land!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Eu24(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2017
For my business minded people looking for a spaçe or property to buy in Lagos.

I get this small place for Lease/Sale anyone of u., U can build offices or renovate it for Shops rental.

Restaurant, bar, CarWash, Showroom, Name it what kind of business u own u can sell it here its a Road side property close to the Bus stop n off the Major road. Abeokuta-oshodi expressway.

Quarter plot of land at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter . I have 5shops on it already that I collect rent yearly.. Alimosho area of lagos

If u are interested please give me a call for more details

Title;
Survey plan n Deed of agreement with family receipts.

Its a direct deal if u call this #

Thanks for reading

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Oblang(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Marcelo290:

Are u sure u want to hear him condemn Fulani herdsmen or insult buhari? because u all can't condemn an attack by criminals without insulting buhari as if criminal activities started with buhari's govt. Meanwhile afenifere and falae are just playing politics with this their story....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by 2016v2017: 1:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
Fulani herdsmen will not be arrested because there is no enough evidence by the FG to prosecute them.

Buhari will never go unpunished
why should they be arrested? are they not in alliance with the afonjas?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by 2016v2017: 1:11am On Aug 31, 2017
7inches:
Shebi na them dey support them.
Let them continue the grazing joor!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by 2016v2017: 1:14am On Aug 31, 2017
pauljumbo:
Herdsmen are not threats to national security

Only kanu is a threat that must be dealt with

We are watching
according to afonjas
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by konoplyanka: 5:33am On Aug 31, 2017
goshee:
I wish you entire generation will be wiped out by these Fulani herdsmen which will all be happy to celebrate here as another PDP propaganda

don't worry. your entire osu clan will be wiped out of iboland to justify kanu's call for Biafra.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Kingbabu: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Again!Unstoppable herdsmen.The fact is that all of us answer Nigerians but some people are more Nigerian than others
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Henri8: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Falae should go settle these guys if he's owing them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Marcelo290(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2017
moninuola65:

Ashame of yourself!
Did you know falae confirmed accepted 100 million from gej government when did he paid back the money, let falae farm stuff feed to Animal!
Nothing wrong in that!
let's say we didn't had any one in power, Baba falae can't lead Yoruba to villa for anything worry Yoruba nation in this country!
shame again!
Fulani herdsmen are indeed god's in this country, see the way you are defending them. Note, I have no business whatsoever with the man and Gej with whatever politics they played, my sole interest is Fulani herdsmen and their attacks, so all this one you are bringing is your business while at your politics of hate.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by moninuola65: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Marcelo290:
Fulani herdsmen are indeed god's in this country, see the way you are defending them. Note, I have no business whatsoever with the man and Gej with whatever politics they played, my sole interest is Fulani herdsmen and their attacks, so all this one you are bringing is your business while at your politics of hate.
yah!
if not why play politics with fulani herdsmen menace?
if Baba falae can't halt the menace of fulani herdsmen, who can?
let baba falae manage the fulani herdsmen that's worrying him!
what happen to fayose when he take action against fulani herdsmen?
what happen to oke-ogun people?
leave falae with his headache
!ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2019
History repeating itself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court / OIC Selects Nigeria As Special Delegate To Halt Gaza Conflict / Abiola Ajimobi and Wife, Florence (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.