Stats: 3,167,050 members, 7,866,957 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. (19556 Views)

Hilarious Final Year Sign Out: Check Photos / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style / Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
TimeMod1:
Exactly, it's nothing important but something so foolish of you. That's why you cried like an emo kid when I hang up on you. I just can't stand a daft like you are.
sexybbstar, vic is a bum & a puppet. she lacks emotional intelligence. Two round lumps on your chest are no sign of maturity.
You sure can't tell bbstar what had happened lest you expose your stupidity but I will help expose you on this forum. More to go round...
I hate senseless kids.
Whatever It May be timemod,please forgive and forget,i'm apologising on her behalf.vicfuntop,please try and settle it(u know nairaland).Timemod,forgive Her please.sad
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2017
sexybbstar:

Whatever It May be ,please forgive and forget,i'm apologising on her behalf.vicfuntop,please try and settle it(u know nairaland). ,forgive Her please.sad

Blessing, pls trust me when I said it's nothing important. You Begging him is not worth it. Pls just ignore it, okay. Whatever he wants to do, let him go ahead. Trust me, it's only online he has this confidence. So stop begging him. You are feeding his Ego. Thank you.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

Blessing, pls trust me when I said it's nothing important. You Begging him is not worth it. Pls just ignore it, okay. Whatever he wants to do, let him go ahead. Trust me, it's only online he has this confidence. So stop begging him. You are feeding his Ego. Thank you.
Alright Dearie...No problem,just take a very good care of yourself.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
sexybbstar:

Alright Dearie...No problem,just take a very good care of yourself.
Dunno if you got my earlier mentions before it was deleted.
If I am all about online confidence as she claimed, why did she cower at my invite asking to pick her up or choose any place she considered her best ever.
I proudly told her my profession & where I work but the tiny fugly girl was scared to her panties. I really do not care about her fugliness, I just wanted to be a gentleman & appease her for breaking her into pieces online, dazal.

She reported to the Mod for saying she is as fugly as bleep, but that's the truth, she really is.

bbstar, you're bae & I respect you. Enjoy yourself.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

Lol! I laugh at your stupidity. Anyways, read up my last mentions to bbstar.
Unfortunately, the mods can only do little to help you. Meanwhile there is a half ass(Ben.shammer) in the romance corner tryna bury himself in your arse cheesy . You may need to come cheer him up with some likes & shares or probably follow him cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
TimeMod3:
Dunno if you got my earlier mentions before it was deleted.
If I am all about online confidence as she claimed, why did she cower at my invite asking to pick her up or choose any place she considered her best ever.
I proudly told her my profession & where I work but the tiny fugly girl was scared to her panties. I really do not care about her fugliness, I just wanted to be a gentleman & appease her for breaking her into pieces online, dazal.

She reported to the Mod for saying she is as fugly as bleep, but that's the truth, she really is.

bbstar, you're bae & I respect you. Enjoy yourself.

Don't flatter yourself.
You know I won't give you that pleasure of reporting to the mods.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2017
TimeMod3:
Lol! I laugh at your stupidity. Anyways, read up my last mentions to bbstar.
Unfortunately, the mods can only do little to help you. Meanwhile there is a half ass(Ben.shammer) in the romance corner tryna bury himself in your arse cheesy . You may need to come cheer him up with some likes & shares or probably follow him cheesy
Hahahaha!! Why weren't you confident enough to quote me? You're such a coward. Worst I can do is make you regret the day your pig of a mother passed you out of her stinking overused p'ussy cheesy
Wait, are you worried I'll steal her from you or something? Lol! Guy you're right to have low self esteem, even your sister wouldn't go near that putrid piece of maggot infested meat between your legs if your life depended on it grin
You're so pathetic undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2017
BenShammer:
Hahahaha!! Why weren't you confident enough to quote me? You're such a coward. Worst I can do is make you regret the day your pig of a mother passed you out of her stinking overused p'ussy cheesy
Wait, are you worried I'll steal her from you or something? Lol! Guy you're right to have low self esteem, even your sister wouldn't go near that putrid piece of maggot infested meat between your legs if your life depended on it grin
You're so pathetic undecided
Lol! cheesy . This is getting interesting cheesy cheesy
I don't have to mention you here, we already have a field where I whoop your ass cheesy
I needed to bring it to her notice so she could cheer you up with some likes & shares. I'm just being sensible, you really need a back up cheesy

BTW, it's very crucial you get it into your hollow skull that none of my sisters will ever come close to my bed in a million years. It's absolutely alien to us
But wait a minute Ben, incest & bestiality is a common practice in your family in the midst of the many miseries that had befallen it?,
you do bleep your sisters, mother,& all the female animals creeping your household?
I do know your family is damned but I can now assure you that you're all eternally doomed beyond redemption. Y'all are better hacked down as a sacrifice to the gods while your carcasses fed to the sea creatures grin
You've all been cursed & no amount of asslicking can reverse that. tongue

Vic, the inveterate buttlicker has followed you down here. You're so lucky girl. You need no water. He's gonna lick it all cleaned up for you grin grin

PS; Ben let's leave here for the other thread. The owner of this thread do not deserve this.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Vicfuntop, benshammer is here. I told you cheesy cheesy
Be warned, he's ingrained in incest & bestiality. So, be careful before he goes tongue deep grin

PS: Ben let's go back to the field. I won't reply you here again for the sake of the owner of this thread.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2017
TimeMod3:
I don't have to mention you here, we already have a field where I whoop your ass
I needed to bring it to her notice so she could cheer you up with some likes & shares.
BTW, it's very crucial you get it into your hollow skull that none of my sisters will ever come close to my bed in a million years.
Vic, the inveterate buttlicker has followed you down here. You're so lucky girl.
PS; Ben let's leave her for the other thread. The owner of this thread do not deserve this.
Ha! What a ridiculous excuse. You didn't want to call my attention, but you were ready to gossip about me behind my back like a little girl. So apart from being desperate for female attention you're also dying for likes and shares cheesy
Oh but you're so desperate you'd probably be ready to wait for the 'million years' to be up so you can sneak into your sister's bed and rape her. Or is rape suddenly beyond you and your father?
Lol! See this animal that was begging her like a buffoon, accusing me of 'chasing' her. Dude your life is a joke grin
The fool is using style to beg me not to humiliate him on this thread too. A picture is worth a thousand words, here are a few couple thousand words showing how desperate this konji-stricken animal really is tongue
How mentally fuc'ked does a r'etard have to be to harass a girl, grovel for her then go back to harassing her? Guy you're psychologically imbalanced, did your mum suck your dick as a child or something? Or maybe you were raped by an uncle. That would definitely explain a lot

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2017
BenShammer:
Ha! What a ridiculous excuse. You didn't want to call my attention, but you were ready to gossip about me behind my back like a little girl. So apart from being desperate for female attention you're also dying for likes and shares cheesy
Oh but you're so desperate you'd probably be ready to wait for the 'million years' to be up so you can sneak into your sister's bed and rape her. Or is rape suddenly beyond you and your father?
Lol! See this animal that was begging her like a buffoon, accusing me of 'chasing' her. Dude your life is a joke grin
The fool is using style to beg me not to humiliate him on this thread too. A picture is worth a thousand words, here are a few couple thousand words showing how desperate this konji-stricken animal really is tongue
How mentally fuc'ked does a r'etard have to be to harass a girl, grovel for her then go back to harassing her? Guy you're psychologically imbalanced, did your mum suck your dick as a child or something? Or maybe you were raped by an uncle. That would definitely explain a lot
Ol boy, una life don spoil finish throway inside gutter! cheesy cheesy
Digging up my posts grin grin grin . Vic, you can be proud you've found an asslicker. I can bet Ben will do more than a good job cleaning up that ass cheesy cheesy

Foolish Ben, if you had a slice of sense, you would have read through & realised that I used the word "hurt" in almost all my posts. I felt the need to apologise at the period that it was very difficult for her. Enough said!

I won't reply you here again.
Ben the Mofo grin grin . Wherever I see you, I won't fail to dignify you with the appellation " Half ass Ben". It's officially your entitlement. The greatest your entire family could ever dream of cheesy

Half ass Ben my friend cool
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
TimeMod3:
Ol boy, una life don spoil finish throway inside gutter! cheesy cheesy
Digging up my posts grin grin grin . Vic, you can be proud you've found an asslicker. I can bet Ben will do more than a good job cleaning up that ass cheesy cheesy
Foolish Ben, if you had a slice of sense, you would have read through & realised that I used the word "hurt" in almost all my posts. I felt the need to apologise at the period that it was very difficult for her. Enough said!
I won't reply you here again.
Ben the Mofo grin grin . Wherever I see you, I won't fail to dignify you with the appellation " Half ass Ben". It's officially your entitlement. The greatest your entire family could ever dream of cheesy
Half ass Ben my friend cool
Lol! Guy your foolish excuses are as pathetic as your life. Take a second to go through all the excuses you've given for your impish behavior, see how foolish they are. See, free me abeg you're boring me. I decided to traumatise you because you were making a fool of yourself and it was getting on my nerves. Now that you've stopped there's no point talking to a depraved psycho, so get lost. Good luck hunting for chicks, I'm sure favor will smile on you one day. Hope you have cousins to fall back on when you're done with your sisters. Sick desperate bastard wink

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
BenShammer:
Lol! Guy your foolish excuses are as pathetic as your life. Take a second to go through all the excuses you've given for your impish behavior, see how foolish they are. See, free me abeg you're boring me. I decided to traumatise you because you were making a fool of yourself and it was getting on my nerves. Now that you've stopped there's no point talking to a depraved psycho, so get lost. Good luck hunting for chicks, I'm sure favor will smile on you one day. Hope you have cousins to fall back on when you're done with your sisters. Sick desperate bastard wink
@bold, What an irony cheesy . Half-ass Ben, grin a moronic asslicker grin
May thunder fire your incestuous & bestially doomed family if you do not dig up more posts.
You have vowed to be an asslicker & you will die as one.
Your doomsday awaits you in between the thighs of your mother & sisters. Your family can't escape it. Y'all are doomed. My condolence in advance. lipsrsealed
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by kuchikau1: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
All I've got to say is Glory be to God.Though it has not been easy but i sailed through,Je dis que Dieu merci."ope F'oluwa oba adanimaforget".4 years don waka b dat o.Gloire A Dieu,c'est la fin de mon sejour a universite l'etat d'osun.
I Bbstar and my beautiful friend missyb 08 sign out of UNIOSUN as graduates of French and International Studies.DIEU MERCI!
mecheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by kuchikau1: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Girls wey blood dey comot frm their dirty smelling rotten toto.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
kuchikau1:
mecheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Lol....Wetin Na smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
kuchikau1:
Girls wey blood dey comot frm their dirty smelling rotten toto.
Without the blood,we no fit give birth.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
BenShammer:
Half ass Ben, get your ass back in here!
Ain't done yet with you.
I know you're very close to committing suicide but let me be done with you before you cut off the tiny thread holding your life. Bitch cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by kuchikau1: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Without the blood,we no fit give birth.
big fat lie.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
kuchikau1:
big fat lie.
Thats the fact kuchi,a lady who has never menstruated before can never give birth.Thats why women who has reached menopause age do not get pregnant again.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by kuchikau1: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thats the fact kuchi,a lady who has never menstruated before can never give birth.Thats why women who has reached menopause age do not get pregnant again.
sperm cannot fertilise a broken egg(menstrual blood) dat is y at d point of menstruation, pregnancy is impossible. D bad smell is second to none.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by kuchikau1: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol....Wetin Na smiley
love ur maturity here. If na some of ur fellow nl girls, dey 4 done dey exhibit uselessness simply because some foolish boys dey worship dem. Love ur maturity even in d face intentional provocation. Congratu LOBIAAAAAAAAAAAA! Enjoy ur new found status.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
kuchikau1:
love ur maturity here. If na some of ur fellow nl girls, dey 4 done dey exhibit uselessness simply because some foolish boys dey worship dem. Love ur maturity even in d face intentional provocation. Congratu LOBIAAAAAAAAAAAA! Enjoy ur new found status.
Awww...Thanks dear
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by ThatFairGuy: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Whao!! Congratulations beautiful sis, more blessings ahead
sexybbstar:
I And Missyb
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Whao!! Congratulations beautiful sis, more blessings ahead
Awww...thanks dearie!

What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} / Studying Mass Communication Without Literature?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58