Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu (34432 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Deputy Meet European Meps In Brussels(photo) / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by dust144(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Just giving these boy too much attention

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Heromaniaa: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Kingbuhari(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
obiano should provide the Fulani herdman's he hired to kill the worshippers at ozubulu, failure to do so, we are going to boycott the election shikina

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by PStacks(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
long overdue

talk some sense into his thick head

u mean dis people that talk with both sides of thier mouths..

Nigerians by day and Biafrans at Night

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by echodrum(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
long overdue

why didn't you go and talk sense into his thick head before hand? Fools everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Realdeals(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
12 Super Tucano A-29 ground attack warplanes from the US is enough to invoke fear in the mind of any agitator.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by intruxive(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
fk001:
We dey siddon look
Abi o!
The lion dey groomed to threaten their neighbor has turned on their children.
Abeg shift make I follow u watch movie grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Way too late! No amount of meeting will save Kanu! Justice Nyako Will Definitely Send Him Back To Kuje For Flouting Her Orders!
Shut the f**k up.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
PStacks:

u mean dis people that talk with both sides of thier mouths..

Nigerians by day and Biafrans at Night
in time peace and loving brotherhood shall come

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by okerekeikpo: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
In Nnamdi Kanu we trust

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
echodrum:
why didn't you go and talk sense into his thick head before hand? Fools everywhere.
Thank you Sir
you are right

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by intruxive(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Realdeals:
12 attack aircraft from the US is enough to invoke fear in the mind of any agitator.
Lol, why are u stating the obvious na grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by rozayx5(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
lol

Kanu is gathering serious momentum and can no longer be ignored as a jobless person followed by miscreants

Governors know the power of millions of people following a person

even if the people following are poor, they still form a force

Kanu is more relevant than BMC bots try to make him seem small

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by talk2emma: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
ItzChinnex:
tongue
like mko of bad memories ba

tongue

you are correct
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Sermwell(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Way too late! No amount of meeting will save Kanu! Justice Nyako Will Definitely Send Him Back To Kuje For Flouting Her Orders!
This MAN!!! Your foolishness keeps soaring everyday! You are a legend I must say! Ewu gambia!

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
Amen Brother
my uncle i hail u

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by abouzaid: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
if Nnamdi Kanu calls off the election boycott, not only would he lose all relevance and trust from the masses, the election would still fail because most of his followers would still not vote, the governors would not hesitate to dump him once he loses relevance and buhari would not hesitate to lock him up for good then. it's Biafra or death, no retreat, no surrender.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by echodrum(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Jesus Christ was arrested, procecutated and killed by Pilate. If I may ask you, What do you think was the result? It rather amplified the fire the Roman Government wanted to quench. Study history people. Think and grow rich..Dialouge is the best weapon.. Good job Eastern Gorvernors. Next should be the federal government.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by abouzaid: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sermwell:

This MAN!!! Your foolishness keeps soaring everyday! You are a legend I must say! Ewu gambia!
that's Lauretta Onochie, buhari's special assistant on social media and head of the Buhari media centre (BMC) utako, Abuja. she's just doing her job.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by galaxy2020(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
The man has become more popular than all the governors put together. The only solution to this situation is restructuring. Only a tweet from Nnamdi Kanu will bring about the lowest turnout in any election in Nigeria, starting with Anambra elections. We dey watch.. ....

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by omooba969(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by richidinho(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bolustical:
You know, this is the result of not condemning the wrong thing at the right time because you thought it wouldn't affect you,

The SE Governors then thought they were undoing the Buhari's government when they failed to nip NK's actions in the bud,

Now, it's hurting them,

A nonentity from London is giving them hard time

Agba ti ko kehun soro, a ketan sare.
Bolustical:
I bet you, money is going to exchange hands,

Read this quote and mention it later when Nnamdi Kanu will retract his various statements and stances,

Mid 2018 is going to be an interesting time in Nigeria's politics,

Then people will realize that they have been scammed into believing in Kanu's Biafran utopia,

We will be watching.

I pity u asswear

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Sermwell(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
abouzaid:
that's Lauretta Onochie, buhari's special assistant on social media and head of the Buhari media centre (BMC) utako, Abuja. she's just doing her job.
That Ngeneukwenu is a MAN! Pls don't get it twisted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by franchizy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
I said it that kanu must bow to the zoo. For the fear of arrest kanu has gone with his father to beg the Governors to intervene on his behalf.

Any attempt for this governors to beg the FG on behalf of kanu, we will resist.

Kanu is a criminal, terorist and a school drop out who cannot spoke a good english.

Kanu must face the wrath of the Law.

Igbos will be the next to bow.

Sai Baba.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hizzy:
my uncle i hail u
I receive it Sir

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Emyogalanya: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
just when u think any number that comes to vote will validate the election
look how they are begging KANU truely power and sovereignty belongs to the people
the PDP guy is from my place I love obiano but I say no to election until biafra comes

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by MTKbudapest(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
hate speech. grin
see their pot bellies, state criminals.
Do you guys think you can talk him out of the election boycott?
He will surely stand on his word of no election
you can bribe him more than the feds tried to bribe with no avail.
Biafra we stand!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
I receive it Sir
thank sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by luvlymabel: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
NA OKOROAWUSA I DEY SEE FOR DIA SO?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Raiders: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Omeokachie:
Whatever, so long as no section or group of people are treated as second-class citizens in this country ever again.

On fairness, justice and equity we stand.
The blood if the Arewa man should not be seen as superior to that of the Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Bini, Ijaw, Kalabari, Efik, Ibibio, Anang etc.

This union must be renegotiated to ensure that becomes the case moving forward.
I am not from the North but I hate it when people like you say the North is treated better or more superior than the south. The average Igbo man or Yoruba man is better off financially, Educationally and socially than the Northern man. Our GDP in the south is almost twice that of the the northern states and there is more proverty in the North. I don't understand what you mean by other tribes in Nigeria are treated like second class citizens. All Nigerians including the Hausa man, Igbo man Yoruba man, Niger Deltans etc are treated like second class citizens by our political elites and those political elites comes from all the section of the country. we should all come together to fight this injustices rather than fight one another. I always tell people Nigeria problem is not the restructuring the states but a political revolution. What's the point of restructuring Nigeria when we will still have the same political elite ruling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
long overdue

I don't think u know what's going on.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.