Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu (34439 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Deputy Meet European Meps In Brussels(photo) / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by kikake: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Omeokachie:
Whatever, so long as no section or group of people are treated as second-class citizens in this country ever again.

On fairness, justice and equity we stand.
The blood of the Arewa man should not be seen as being superior to that of the Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Bini, Ijaw, Kalabari, Efik, Ibibio, Anang, Nupe, Itsekiri, etc.

This union must be renegotiated to ensure that becomes the case moving forward.

Renegotiation of Nigeria?
Northern soldiers wrongly used land mass as yardstick and recreated Nigeria into 36 states and Abuja, supervised a 1999 constitution to legit the fraudulent political structure. Land mass is never used as yardstick to create new states or provinces or local government areas in a country where different groups came together to form a country.

Renegotiation?

We have begged for 20 years or more for renegotiation.

But northern Nigeria says no.

North refuses renegotiation because the existing political structure of 36 states and Abuja has 19 states and Abuja with hundreds of local government councils in former one region. Northern soldiers created the states.

At every federal allocations day, the 19 states and Abuja enable one region - north - use trailer to carry its own federal allocations, but two southern regions use wheel barrow to take home their federal allocations.

One region north at independence divided into 20 new units, but two regions south were allowed only 17 new units with lesser number of lgas. Fraud.

North draws undue large political representation from the 20 units to decide every thing in Nigeria; spurns every effort to create a just political structure and governance system democratically.

Give us REFERENDUM on Biafra now.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by RottenTomato: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bolustical:
You know, this is the result of not condemning the wrong thing at the right time because you thought it wouldn't affect you,

The SE Governors then thought they were undoing the Buhari's government when they failed to nip NK's actions in the bud,

Now, it's hurting them,

A nonentity from London is giving them hard time

Agba ti ko kehun soro, a ketan sare.
Yeloba coward!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Yommy247(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol... mofos
Note: QUOTEQuote me anyhow and let trailer jam you the second day
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Firgemachar: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bolustical:
You know, this is the result of not condemning the wrong thing at the right time because you thought it wouldn't affect you,

The SE Governors then thought they were undoing the Buhari's government when they failed to nip NK's actions in the bud,

Now, it's hurting them,

E no consign you...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by amazingspiderma: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bolustical:

Now, it's hurting them,

Yea, Yea..... Whatever....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
Please Sir kindly Inform me

If u understand the igbos at all, u would know that Governors can't talk sense into kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by comrChris(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Why is Obiano always sending his deputy in a meeting like this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Ngwele Ukwu ewu, how many of your blood sucking Arewa gods have been arrested? Stupid Hausa slave.

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Maniche44(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
kanu will still defeat them! okorohausa will sit and learn from him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by AbuEzeFemi(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
KissCODE:
bros... They can only plead with him... Nothing like talking sense
are you Sure. Sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by ChristyB(f): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2017
If only you know the bond i have with my father, even the bible stated it honor your father and mother. Not when people are dying out of your foolishness you no go listen to your papa.

Well, like i know it's a SM thingy and everyone is entitled to his opinion.

gypsey:
I think you will find that Kanu is a grown ass Adult, he don't have to take his papa Advice, Did you take all your papa advice? you sound like a Minor grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
ChristyB:
If only you know the bond i have with my father, even the bible stated it honor your father and mother. Not when people are dying out of your foolishness you no go listen to your papa.

Well, like i know it's a SM thingy and everyone is entitled to his opinion.

you are supposed to grow up at some point and make your own Adult decisions, what if your father Dies one day, are you going to die with him? i doubt it, everyone has their own brains don't you have your own? as i suspected you don't want to grow up. do you think every Advice your father gives is the Right Advice? our parents can get things wrong too they are only humans they don't know eveything, you still sounds like a Minor GROW UP! grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by KissCODE(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
are you Sure. Sir
I love in Igbo land even the person you don't expect is with Nnamdi Kanu... forget those that pretend on social media
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by ChristyB(f): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2017
You typed with your fingers not mine..states how we all live our lives, i live mine and if i have choosen to always listen to my dad then so be it.

gypsey:
you are supposed to grow up at some point and make your own Adult decisions, what if your father Dies one day, are you going to die with him? i doubt it, everyone has their own brains don't you have your own? as i suspected you don't want to grow up. do you think every Advice your father gives is the Right Advice? our parents can get things wrong too they are only humans they don't know eveything, you still sounds like a Minor GROW UP! grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
ChristyB:
You typed with your fingers not mine..states how we all live our lives, i live mine and if i have choosen to always listen to my dad then so be it.

I wonder who you will be listening to when your father disappears one day or die, Grow up! grin Find yourself a boyfriend too or is your father going to marry you? is he going to find you a man too? maybe move in with you and your husband so he can Advice you on how to live in your husband house, or maybe you are planning to live with your father forever, one day when you finally grows up you will Remember this my comments and wished you thanked me, Good luck with Growing up, you still sounds like a Minor. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by ChristyB(f): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
And you sound so frustrated like one without a father's love.. Sorry my dear. My decision it is and not yours.
From the way you sound chaii e dey pain you well well ooooooooo...sorry you hear? no vex again, you see i don't go about using the internet as a shield to say rubbish to people i know nothing about.

I would suggest you change your mindset on how you respond to people's own opinion online.
Have a nice day and hope you enjoyed the long holiday?

Cheers.

gypsey:
I wonder who you will be listening to when your father disappears one day or die, Grow up! grin Find yourself a boyfriend too or is your father going to marry you? is he going to find you a man too? maybe move in with you and your husband so he can Advice you on how to live in your husband house, or maybe you are planning to live with your father forever, one day when you finally grows up you will Remember this my comments and wished you thanked me, Good luck with Growing up, you still sounds like a Minor. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
ChristyB:
And you sound so frustrated like one without a father's love.. Sorry my dear. My decision it is and not yours.
From the way you sound chaii e dey pain you well well ooooooooo...sorry you hear? no vex again, you see i don't go about using the internet as a shield to say rubbish to people i know nothing about.

I would suggest you change your mindset on how you respond to people's own opinion online.
Have a nice day and hope you enjoyed the long holiday?

Cheers.

Good! you see? you can speak for yourself grin i have managed to bring out the worst in you! i thought you were going to call your father to speak for you. you are finally Growing up that's progress . and oh! don't forget you are only a female, grin
Next thing, when are you going to move out of your father's house? you know? find a boyfriend, maybe a job? pay your own Rent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by ChristyB(f): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Internet!!!! the only place where the voiceless finds a voice. Over and out.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gypsey:
Good! you see? you can speak for yourself grin i have managed to bring out the worst in you! i thought you were going to call your father to speak for you. you are finally Growing up that's progress . and oh! don't forget you are only a female, grin
Next thing, when are you going to move out of your father's house? you know? find a boyfriend, maybe a job? pay your own Rent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
ChristyB:
Internet!!!! the only place where the voiceless finds a voice. Over and out.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

is this supposed to make sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Combat-ready Drone, Military Hardware At MMIA (pic) / Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.