Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

If I Were The Governor Of A State I Would Have Performed Better Than Ambode. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were The Governor Of A State I Would Have Performed Better Than Ambode. (1561 Views)

This Guy Would Have Performed Better Than Governor Sanwo-Olu If Voted In 2019 / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were The Governor Of A State I Would Have Performed Better Than Ambode. by oladeebo: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's a pity I can't be governor of a state in Nigeria, If I were a governor I would performed better than the best governor of Nigeria...Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos state!
How and Why?
i. With Federal Allocation!
ii. Internal revenue generation!
iii. Invention of "Time Coupon"!
Since all these revenues were for the service of the people, public service shoudn't depend on only the money to be carry out,
Although money is scarce but time is abundant and renewable and can be exploited to provided social amenities and welfare for the people of my state,
I can't wait for money to provide jobs for my people,
Like wise Education, heath, transportation and all other social amenities needed by my people!
People shouldn't be hungry because of lack of money, people shouldn't be jobless because of lack of money!
I will issued Time Coupon for those who devoted his or her Time for public service with which he or she will be spend later for the public service that government rend him or her!
For example:
If you devoted your time for any public service you will be issued Time coupon value for your service and you will in turn used the Coupon to settle, transport fare, bills, rents, taxes, duties, etc!
With this program my state will be the best in the country!
oladeebo from economics laboratory...Time Coupon
Re: If I Were The Governor Of A State I Would Have Performed Better Than Ambode. by oladeebo: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
No one can manage money with out risk!
but Time is manageable!
look at this:

Re: If I Were The Governor Of A State I Would Have Performed Better Than Ambode. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
How can you be a governor with your inborn hatred?
Re: If I Were The Governor Of A State I Would Have Performed Better Than Ambode. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
shocked
Osun is always problematic.
Re: If I Were The Governor Of A State I Would Have Performed Better Than Ambode. by oladeebo: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
velai:
How can you be a governor with your inborn hatred?
let's say you were governor of Abia state, and you adopt Time Coupon system, you call on all who can devoted his or her time for public service, sweeping the street, teaching, driving, medicine, building, farming, etc,
And you pay them with Time coupon, later when the holder of the coupon in need of any public service, paying bill, transport fare, taxes, and duties, he will settle it with the time coupon, every one will be ready to devote their time to earn more Time coupon for their need!
and you will be the best governor ever!
Re: If I Were The Governor Of A State I Would Have Performed Better Than Ambode. by oladeebo: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

Osun is always problematic.
Time Coupon seems miracle but it can be implore to cure the vice of money!
It's time to use Time to safe humanity!
why wasted time because of money?

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of Ibom Deep Sea Port To Commence Soon - Akan Okon / Colorful Photos From The Dog Festival Held Today In Calabar / We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.