Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Make Money Online Daily. Guaranteed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money Online Daily. Guaranteed (832 Views)

How To Earn Legit Money Through Your Mobile Phone Online Daily / With This System You Are Guaranteed Of $100 To $200 And Above Daily / Guaranteed: Become A Blogger And Make $100 Monthly, Free Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online Daily. Guaranteed by Mrfresh04: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good day pals, as we all know that to earn nowadays has really become difficult and tasking after my many trials and errors online I finally discovered a way to earn a steady descent income online. I know many of you will be wondering that is this a get rich quick scheme NO. Is this a PONZI NO, is it being paid to click adds, to do simple surveys etc NO. It' s different from all of this but I assure you that you will make money but you are to work for the money. Now the big question is what is this all about? This all about a transcription business that started in 2015. Where you listen to short video or audio files and you write whatever you hear down in English language and you get paid for it.

REQUIREMENTS:
# Ability to listen and type correct English
# A good Laptop or desktop computer.
# A good internet connection
# Headset or Siren environment
# Paypal account (for your payment)

I know you are wondering right now that paypal does not accept Nigerian Paypal account to receive payment, but I will create a verified US Paypal account for you to receive your payment and sell your funds.

HOW IT WORKS.
The name of the company is Crowdsurfwork. It is an online writing and transcribing company that has a lot of work to offer to people worldwide (do they accept Nigerians? YES).
1. Go to crowdsurfwork.com and join as an individual. So you create your account with them on workmarket
2. Then you will read thier study guidelines and write crowdsurfwork test for transcribers. Note that you must pass 80% and must pass the video test 100%.(The goal should be to pass the test the first time. However, if you don’t pass,create a new Work Market account and take the test again)
3. After successful completion of the test, your worker account will be created within 3-5 business day
4. When you receive this congratulation mail, then you can start work and start earning.

How Do I Withdraw My Earnings

There are about 15000 works to do on crowdsurfwork per day. Each work is a video or audio file for you to transcribe.
Each video/audio is about 15-23 secs. And payment for each video transcribed is between $0.07-$0.17 depending on the length of the video.

So Imagine if you receive $0.10 for 20secs video you transcribe. When you transcribe 100 of that you get $10 dollars.
I earn with $10 within 3-4 hours. So imagine if you do this as a full time job.

On workmarket you would have added your paypal account to ur account. Then your earnings on Crowdsurfwork is automatically sent to your workmarket account.

Then you can withdraw your earnings from workmarket daily. They pay daily into paypal by 4pm Eastern Standard Time.

I know many of you will not be able to go through all this process by yourself. I will help you create everything including US verified paypal account just for a token. It takes high intelligence to pass the video transcription test successfully. But I will send you answers to the test and pass 100%.

What Are The Guidelines/Instructions

NOTE: It is just like you are hired and you can also be fired. Surprising? Yes because the transcription results that you submitted will be used as subtitle files for videos and audio for the sake of those that have hearing impairment, So if you constantly submit transcripts that have too many errors or does not relate with the video/Audio file.

If you are interested in this decent steady way of earning online whatsapp 08109775504 for more info. I will give a free ebook guide that will make you earn forever with this site. Anyways the e-book is for limited number of people. First come, First serve.

I wish you success on your journey to your financial freedom
Re: Make Money Online Daily. Guaranteed by Cashrange660: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Are you transcribing from english to english also? And what is your charge?
Re: Make Money Online Daily. Guaranteed by Mrfresh04: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cashrange660:
Are you transcribing from english to english also? And what is your charge?

Yes English to English. Transcription not translation. I charge 7k including your PayPal set up. 2k without paypal
Re: Make Money Online Daily. Guaranteed by klosety45: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
mrfresh04 i noticed u message me, i dont have access to that my nairaland email since myway close their mail u can reach me on chorusjoy at gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online Daily. Guaranteed by kfrosh: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Is this still available. Message me ASAP.
Mrfresh04:
Good day pals, as we all know that to earn nowadays has really become difficult and tasking after my many trials and errors online I finally discovered a way to earn a steady descent income online. I know many of you will be wondering that is this a get rich quick scheme NO. Is this a PONZI NO, is it being paid to click adds, to do simple surveys etc NO. It' s different from all of this but I assure you that you will make money but you are to work for the money. Now the big question is what is this all about? This all about a transcription business that started in 2015. Where you listen to short video or audio files and you write whatever you hear down in English language and you get paid for it.

REQUIREMENTS:
# Ability to listen and type correct English
# A good Laptop or desktop computer.
# A good internet connection
# Headset or Siren environment
# Paypal account (for your payment)

I know you are wondering right now that paypal does not accept Nigerian Paypal account to receive payment, but I will create a verified US Paypal account for you to receive your payment and sell your funds.

HOW IT WORKS.
The name of the company is Crowdsurfwork. It is an online writing and transcribing company that has a lot of work to offer to people worldwide (do they accept Nigerians? YES).
1. Go to crowdsurfwork.com and join as an individual. So you create your account with them on workmarket
2. Then you will read thier study guidelines and write crowdsurfwork test for transcribers. Note that you must pass 80% and must pass the video test 100%.(The goal should be to pass the test the first time. However, if you don’t pass,create a new Work Market account and take the test again)
3. After successful completion of the test, your worker account will be created within 3-5 business day
4. When you receive this congratulation mail, then you can start work and start earning.

How Do I Withdraw My Earnings

There are about 15000 works to do on crowdsurfwork per day. Each work is a video or audio file for you to transcribe.
Each video/audio is about 15-23 secs. And payment for each video transcribed is between $0.07-$0.17 depending on the length of the video.

So Imagine if you receive $0.10 for 20secs video you transcribe. When you transcribe 100 of that you get $10 dollars.
I earn with $10 within 3-4 hours. So imagine if you do this as a full time job.

On workmarket you would have added your paypal account to ur account. Then your earnings on Crowdsurfwork is automatically sent to your workmarket account.

Then you can withdraw your earnings from workmarket daily. They pay daily into paypal by 4pm Eastern Standard Time.

I know many of you will not be able to go through all this process by yourself. I will help you create everything including US verified paypal account just for a token. It takes high intelligence to pass the video transcription test successfully. But I will send you answers to the test and pass 100%.

What Are The Guidelines/Instructions

NOTE: It is just like you are hired and you can also be fired. Surprising? Yes because the transcription results that you submitted will be used as subtitle files for videos and audio for the sake of those that have hearing impairment, So if you constantly submit transcripts that have too many errors or does not relate with the video/Audio file.

If you are interested in this decent steady way of earning online whatsapp 08109775504 for more info. I will give a free ebook guide that will make you earn forever with this site. Anyways the e-book is for limited number of people. First come, First serve.

I wish you success on your journey to your financial freedom

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Online Daily. Guaranteed by nurain150(m): 1:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Mrfresh04:

Yes English to English. Transcription not translation. I charge 7k including your PayPal set up. 2k without paypal

why now
Re: Make Money Online Daily. Guaranteed by Emeka71(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
You try.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Successful Blog Is Easy:things You Need To Know Before Starting Yours / What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls / 200k Facebook Group For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.