Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis (34884 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Adebowale89(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
Oni that cannot fvck his wife senseless

is that one oni

abeg all this ppl should just shift

seems you're sex practitioner? how is a lady fvck senseless? guess u are talking from experience?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by dangotesmummy: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sniper12:
Marriage CV of the olori. Ex wife of deputy gov, a lebanese and a yoruba king. Something tells me Dangote is next. Her kitty am sure is laced with Gold
hey please she's not welcomed angry grin

My son cannot be drilling the left over of an over hyped traditional leader after eating all the nonsense concoction
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by crunchyg: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Crises in marriages these days is becoming something else
Godly marriage with love and submission will stand so no need to fear
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by crunchyg: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aminat508:
So sad cry Now I'm scared to get married

Read more here

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/08/see-what-ooni-of-ife-said-about-his.html
No need to be afraid, especially at this your age
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by burakado17: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
"This is because marriage is strictly a private matter that should not subjected to undue public uproar". But when the marriage was contacted, it attracted undue publicity. Story don come. I dey laugh o
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by slurity1: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aminat508:

Read more here

Don't be scared. only the man need to be scared. I check your look before concluding.
Aminat508:

Read more here

Don't be scared. only the man need to be scared. I check your look before concluding.
Aminat508:

Read more here

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by ofuonyebi: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
so at last the rich also experience sadness and troubles in there palaces..?

Truly God is the king of peace...all others should go and bow!
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by datwall: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
cool

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by omogin(f): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
RisMas:
Oni really messed up in rushing to marry this retired olosho. This media hopla is unneccesary, Palace should have ignored herinternet rants as if nothing happened
You are very correct. Marrying a Bini woman as a Yoruba king was a no no. Bini women are very fetish and want to dominate their husbands. Saw it severally while schooling there
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by omogin(f): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
martineverest:
We the sons and daughters of edo state are solidly behind our dear sister
Behind a woman jumping from one husband to another. Very many beautiful Yoruba ladies. I wonder what the Oba saw in this spent tin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by omogin(f): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
akeemolu:
So who will be helping the Olori with oiling cool.
My understanding is that as long as the king lives it is an abomination for anyone to oil his wife.[color=#006600][/color] lipsrsealed
Not for Bini women. Oiling is not forbidden
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Crownbird(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
All in the name of Traffic, Blogger should not write anyhow without concrete evidence.
In a situation without evidence, they should have said the Olori is nursing her baby abroad or so ...
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Essential(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
SoME FooL WILL CoMPARE A KING THAT CANN0T KEEP IS WIFE T0 0BA 0F BENIN[b][/b]
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Eu24(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
For my business minded people looking for a spaçe or property to buy in Lagos.

I get this small place for Lease/Sale anyone of u., U can build offices or renovate it for Shops rental.

Restaurant, bar, CarWash, Showroom, Name it what kind of business u own u can sell it here its a Road side property close to the Bus stop n off the Major road. Abeokuta-oshodi expressway.

Quarter plot of land at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter . I have 5shops on it already that I collect rent yearly.. Alimosho area of lagos

If u are interested please give me a call for more details

Title;
Survey plan n Deed of agreement with family receipts.

Its a direct deal if u call this #

Thanks for reading

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by tabaski: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gwaihir:
Good handling of the matter from the Ooni's camp. Dele Momodu should have shown some tact and stayed away from it too.

Otiti should have done same too. Oh well...
good words
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Hollicom(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2017
omogin:

You are very correct. Marrying a Bini woman as a Yoruba king was a no no. Bini women are very fetish and want to dominate their husbands. Saw it severally while schooling there

Who made you the judge?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Askmewhy(m): 4:00am On Aug 31, 2017
Good for ooni, where is his first wife. He became a king and get small girl that is not even up to his last born as wife. Oodua is not happy!
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by gozzlin: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Sniper12:
Marriage CV of the olori. Ex wife of deputy gov, a lebanese and a yoruba king. Something tells me Dangote is next. Her kitty am sure is laced with Gold

Her toto is sure sweeter than a combo of nectar, honey and milk.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by ibkgab001: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2017
martineverest:

Once I see her for world market me self go chop her
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Akoma127(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2017
But I thought according to tradition, if u ever get married to the Ooni, no other man must see your unclothedness again. So she won't remarry?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Oolayeancah(f): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2017
martineverest:
Martin I finally found you on Nairaland
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by martineverest(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Oolayeancah:
Martin I finally found you on Nairaland
haha.... Yinka the great athlete
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oonirisa Kabiyesi o. Arole Oodua, Kabiyesi o. Traditionally, I am not permitted to comment at all, but I noticed Bashorun Dele Momodu ( Baba Dee) wrote something on this issue, I did not read it. I have avoided reading any writeup on this issue. I only came back to this, this evening.

Before the marriage last year, many magazines published an article by a lady, an intimate friend of the Olori to be on why the Ooni should not marry her and why she is not suitable to be the Olori, I thought it was out of jealosy. It was in major fashion and cultural magazines, I am not sure if Ovation published it. Many ladies were against the lady who wrote this article. They said the article exposed the Olori to be and will create suspicion and hatred between her and Ooni sisters who are also on the social circuit. Going through the article as at that time, and somebody that knows Abuja big babe very well, I prayed to Almighty God & gods of the land to support her.

I believe reconciliation can stiil happen. Ooni sisters should be a liitle far from the palace as well.

Below is a link to one of the articles written before the marriage. Happy reading.

http://naijagists.com/friend-exposes-ooni-of-ife-oba-ogunwusi-2nd-wife-sonia-itohan-wuraola-otitis-dirty-secrets-in-open-letter/
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Akolawole(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2017
martineverest:

The NO1 problem of Nigeria. cry

Why should we back either of them? Afterall, we dont know what happen behind the scene!

Its sad to see them part. Really sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego / Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos / What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.