Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) (42569 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Deputy Meet European Meps In Brussels(photo) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Oblang:

So for ur mind Christians support nk...delusion of the highest order..
You must be dindinrin of the highest order, read my post & point to where I said that Christian support KANU.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Omo atiro grin
Pele o, omo asopa.
We heard that IPA lo pa baba e grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I've used it on this forum for over 6 years dunce cheesy
Sea plankton
Hehehe grin
EgunMogaji fatuous
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Eu24(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Keep dreaming.. Nothing will split Nigerian

I will wake u up when the time comes as if I no be igbo

Igbos wey no get investment no mind if the the country die.. None of us dey go anywhere u beta start investing now if u get moni. Am walking my way to the top so as many igbo living here on Lagos

Sprumbabafather:

Sell to south west people. We no wan carry our lands to the east. I will only buy as a foreign national after the split.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Hehehe grin

EgunMogaji fatuous

I'm done wiping the floor with you now.

Go and die wink

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Eu24:
Keep dreaming.. Nothing will split Nigerian

I will wake u up when the time comes as if I no be igbo

Igbos wey no get investment no mind if the the country die.. None of us dey go anywhere u beta start investing now if u get moni. Am walking my way to the top so as many igbo living here on Lagos

Onye Ndi iro gbara gburugburu n' eche ndu ya nche ngbe dum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Oblang(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2017
otitokoroleti:

You must be dindinrin of the highest order, read my post & point to where I said that Christian support KANU.

Mumu is what u are. So why tagging everyone against kanu a Muslim then even when the person is telling u he's a christian...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm done wiping the floor with you now.
Go and die wink
hahaha, eran mumu.
Go and suck your adodo dick grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Oblang(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2017
otitokoroleti:

so they are not supposed to condemn the attack but should be quick to name KANU a terrorist? some of them even said that falae gets what he deserved!
Tell me the part of my post which states that they must wage war against Fulani.
Are you an herdsman? because you sounds like one

Ode

Kanu is a terrorist so are Fulani herdsmen...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Eu24(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nwanne speak less , I believe in what I knw not what am been told.

I am a baifran who believe we can build our owned home while Stil in Nigeria.

Now Biafras got the population we can choose who we want as governor in all baifran states kick all those looters out build our land as its suppse to be then walk our ways to the Presidency with one voice only then we the world listen

So take ya mind off that split thing ...

Sprumbabafather:

Onye Ndi iro gbara gburugburu n' eche ndu ya nche ngbe dum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Eu24:
Nwanne speak less , I believe in what I knw not what am been told.

I am a baifran who believe we can build our owned home while Stil in Nigeria.

Now Biafras got the population we can choose who we want as governor in all baifran states kick all those looters out build our land as its suppse to be then walk our ways to the Presidency with one voice only then we the world listen

So take ya mind off that split thing ...

Onye gburu nna gi agaghi ekwe ka I karia ya, maka ujo ihe o mere mgbe gara aga. Onodu ugo adighi egbe mma.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Kamanuozuzu: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
That's not NK's father. That's Prof. Ben Nwabueze - foremost constitutional lawyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / See What A Twitter User Told His Followers Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.