Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) (42562 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Deputy Meet European Meps In Brussels(photo) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
velai:
I thought they said that Nnamdi Kanu was a small boy. Some said he was not an igbo leader. How come they are calling him for meetings.
Because of 18th of November!! If people fail to turn out to vote, kanu will be bigger than now. So every thing must be done to make buhari safe face. Threat of rearrest is not working

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi the criminal
the dread of the north go and die

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by bibe(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
raker300:
Obiano never attends any meeting, why?

I know he wants anambra to be self dependent but no one/state is an island

I actually wouldn't expect him to attend this one with his main antagonist Nnamdi Kanu being the crux of the meeting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by freshvine(f): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
AlwaysPad:

Fresh vine from fresh tree with fresh face. But why thinking without brain? Write with sense next time dear

The last time yorubas tried nnamdi Kanu stunt, Moshood Abiola, Kudirat and Abdulkareem Adisa didn't tell the story.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi the criminal
Sarraki the idiot and master criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by kikake: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Tactics.

Buhari is an accomplished military tactical commander.

Wait and see. Do not be in a haste.

Buhari tactical commander? Looooool.

Buhari won election, believed that Nigeria is a superpower, and tactlessly preached in the UN for a Palestinian state - without conditions.

Did tactful Buhari not know that Hamas' rejection of the existence of Israel was why Palestinian state is not yet realized?

Tactlessly, Buhari forgot that Biafra was staring him on the face in Nigeria.

When tactful commanders led by Netanyahu of Israel subsequently took front seat at ECOWAS meeting in Buhari's front yard of Monrovia a few months ago, Buhari with his Nigeria took AWOL.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
erico2k2:
I'm not Igbo nor Ipob BUT WHY IS THIS IPOB Matter a source of sleepless night for some people ? ??
To me whatever Ipob stand for its the Ipob themselves who runs it end of . Una go dey take Panadol for another man headache !
God bless you, I don't know why sarrki & maclatinji are having sleepless night over Nnamdi KANU & IPOB matter. I'm a Yoruba & IPOB matter is not my concern.
Instead of crying over IPOB matter, why can't we fight for our own right & defend our lands? Just today, we read how those idiot herdsmen attacked Falae farm, these idiots BMC lunatics fighting IPOB stylishly avoids the thread like Ebola.
The fact still remains that there's no equity in this country & non of the political class is ready to let us reshape things to the way it should be because they are all benefitting from this scam irrespective of region

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by excanny: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nnamdi the tormentor of Afonjas and Fulanis. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by powerkey: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi the criminal
Like awolowo the armed robber

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by powerkey: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi the criminal

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
velai:
I thought they said that Nnamdi Kanu was a small boy. Some said he was not an igbo leader. How come they are calling him for meetings.

He's trying to line up those who'll post his bail again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by powerkey: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi the criminal

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Elbowroom: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
velai:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

[s]Tactics.

Buhari is an accomplished military tactical commander.

Wait and see. Do not be in a haste.[/s]
you are one of the reason why I don't feel comfortable to associate myself with Muslims. its in them even when their brothers in Islam was wrong they will still defend him. smh

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by AlwaysPad(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
freshvine:

[s]The last time yorubas tried nnamdi Kanu stunt, Moshood Abiola, Kudirat and Abdulkareem Adisa didn't tell the story.[/s]
I can see you've got zero sense. What has NK got to do with these people you mentioned? You're off the rail! Stop thinking with ur asss

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
NNAMDI KANU ATTENDING MEETINGS MORE THAN BUHARI THE ANIMAL KING....PLS I THOUHT THEY SAID HE SHOULD BE IGNORED.....HE'S NOT IGBO LEADER...NOT BORN DURING THE WAR.....HIS FAMILY IS IN LONDON

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
kikake:

Buhari won election, believed that Nigeria is a superpower, and tactlessly preached in the UN for a Palestinian state - without conditions.

Did tactful Buhari not know that Hamas' rejection of the existence of Israel was why Palestinian state is not yet realized?

When tactful commanders led by Netanyahu of Israel subsequently took front seat at ECOWAS meeting in Buhari's front yard of Monrovia a few months ago, Buhari with his Nigeria took AWOL.
EgunMogaji is one of those tebliq wey dem trousers no dey reach ankle. He will defend every wrong doings of bubu because he's brother in religion of facing sun to pray. Did you see his comment on thread where Olu False farm was destroyed? He sees Fulani attack as jihad, its in them bro

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
velai:
That's life for you, when you embark on a project that challenges convention, you'll be ignored at first, then they start calling you names, when persecution starts you know you've hit the bull's eye. The next step are such meetings, should Biafra materialise, all these governors will automatically be beneath Kanu by a far margin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by TheKingdom: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
UP BIAFRA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi the criminal
...ur papa Criminal, ur mama na Olosho!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
Next time we will arrest Nnamdi with the father
...yes of course but you first rot in hell before then

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
dirtyhokage:

Lol thrash!!! According to you,Arabians are the real muslims....so that means Naija muslims are fake abi,and christains also and the English we speak cux none of them came from us
Oga! Know before talking.
Christianity is not from the English, its Hebrews and possibly jews

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by guru90: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
If they mistakely Arrest Nnamdi Kanu for 2nd time. There will be War...... believe it......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
omooba969:

This is the time for him to be more careful, if you know what I mean. May God deliver us from the snare of our enemies.

His enemies know that he will be more comfortable with his own kind & it's easier to achieve their aim with the involvement of his own kind.

NK prolly has no clue about the scheme/game plan being rolled out here, only God can deliver him coz most of those guys he's holding meeting with are ravenous wolves.

I can bet with anyone that those guys+enemies are steps ahead of him in the scheme of things. An ordinary handshake coated in dangerous substance will sort him out but I believe there's a game plan which he's unaware of.

Think bro. cool

Bro ur sensing, but rest assured that the great Kanu is way smarter than all his enemies combined. Even his enemies know to walk on a thin fine line cos they know any harm done to him will have consequences which will only deepen the agitation for Biafra in turn.

And don't forget that the whole world is now paying a very close attention to what's going on in this part of the world now. He's the mosquito that has perched on 9ja's scrotum now. If they try to smash him hard, they also risk smashing their own school bag to smithereens.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
otitokoroleti:

EgunMogaji is one of those tebliq wey dem trousers no dey reach ankle. He will defend every wrong doings of bubu because he's brother in religion of facing sun to pray. Did you see his comment on thread where Olu False farm was destroyed? He sees Fulani attack as jihad, its in them bro

Even though my religion is none of your business but I'm a Christian.

I do understand though that like a rabid dog you have to sink your teeth onto something,

Just like you did on that thread about the girl that was raped. How you said she deserved it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by bilazego(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
Next time we will arrest Nnamdi with the father

what are you wanting for?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
otitokoroleti:
you are one of the reason why I don't feel comfortable to associate myself with Muslims. its in them even when their brothers in Islam was wrong they will still defend him. smh

Even if I am a Muslim, what you just wrote reeks of idiocity.

Life must really suck for you. I heard that asejire dam is unlocked.

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by donjahsy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi the criminal
criminal having a meeting
governors?

is ur brain paining you?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Xkalaban:

Bro ur sensing, but rest assured that the great Kanu is way smarter than all his enemies combined. Even his enemies know to walk on a thin fine line cos they know any harm done to him will have consequences which will only deepen the agitation for Biafra in turn.

And don't forget that the whole world is now paying a very close attention to what's going on in this part of the world now. He's the mosquito that has perched on 9ja's scrotum now. If they try to smash him hard, they also risk smashing their own school bag to smithereens.....

A word is enough for the wise. smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by bilazego(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
sarrki:
I assure you he's going to denounce Biafra very soon

A lot of ipob occultist, ipob miscreants and fake ipob Jews will soon commit suicide

Badoo, you don come
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
kikake:

You are free to have your own opinion.

I have mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panel Storms Ortom’s Automobile Workshop, Impounds Vehicles / Nigeria's First State House, Old Residency, Calabar. [picture]. / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.